Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230501 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by odeebee: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: Naa.......its a child who lifts his hands, that the mother will carry...I have risked my job to do this..right now, I just feel I need a beer.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SergeAlain: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/terrorism-army-warns-personnel-against-misuse-of-social-media/&sa=U&ei=6EnVU9i-D8SCPbSRgdgP&ved=0CBYQFjAB&usg=AFQjCNGkfco8-XcxJCkMWuTZS_U5_ca5yg

FINAL GOODBYES...
I, SiriusBlack, about a month ago, started this thread on this wonderful platform called Nairaland to show Nigerians the struggles and successes of the Gallant NIGERIAN ARMY through pictorials..the thread was all I did with my spare time, uploading photos and encouraging Nigerians that the Army was working to make the average Nigerian safe..Thanks to guys like Henry's intelligent analysis of weapon systems, EasternLeopard's quite unorthodox tactical advice, Jakumo's frank assessments, IbnSultans ceaseless encouragement, Komekn's constructive criticism, quid's insults, adeyemik's comments, cirmuell's early morning greetings(I see ya bro!), Chris365's encouragements and all other friends I made here while doing this work, we built what can be said th be the best social media thread in this country...I enjoyed all the appreciation of this country's fighting men who toil day and night in the trenches fighting for peace..I was flipping. A popular Defence blog today, when I saw something that broke my heart and almost drove me to tears..while I have never admitted to being a soldier, I felt like the COAS's comments were aimed at this threas and all another defence blog we all know about...I felt sad and disappointed..the COAS referred to internet campaigns for the army as work of "Unpatriotic" and "Disgruntled" elements...my heart sank...all I wanted was some P.R for this war on terror..since all we were fed was inaccuracies on SaharaReporters and co..The Army chief, I believe, simply means that he does not want us to do PR for the Army anymore...perhaps Olukolade can handle it...anyway, I decided to respect his wishes and stop...I still have 654 photos in my archives, with 63 coming in today...but, now, ill stop now...Let the army do its work itself..not to give "disgruntled" elements like me..lol...the journey has been good so far...for now, its Goodbye..ill only resume posting if the Army officially hints that I can continue..till then, wish me luck, pray for me, as I shall, for you all...
Goodbye SIRS.(Salute)

My brother, you have fought a great fight. Keep up the spirit. I know you will come out of this mess alive.
Keep your pix and keep a memoir.

Nigeria would be a better place if people published more memoirs and biographies. Will look forward to reading your book when the race is run and we are counting the miles.

Stay Strong. Ahoooa!!!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
I felt bad when I read about d COAS speach @ beegeagles blog and I was so so dissapointed. Even d developed countries as propagandas like dis thread that they use to gain d influence and heart of the citizenry yet our so called top-brass don't understand yet den who will. When will we nigerians grow. On another thread such like dis I see a lot of SA hard ware they also av done a lot of military and technology expo yet nigeria d so called giant of africa is calling such a big effort like dis as disposing d armies equipment to d enemy does rusty T-55 and outdated socalled IFV we av. Honestly am feeling bad about dis new development. We nigerians we r yet to grow !
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
odeebee:

SiriusBlack dont tell me u want to leave me here. where do u want me to go again? its really heart broken I feel it deep down dat u r not posting anything again. pls dont leave d thread u can b posting light updates without pix for now pls
Thanks for the concern...the COAS said nobody should "report" for the army...whatever that means...I'm done bro..if that is all the Army can say about this thread, then...............
Just pray for me..and evry soldier, policeman, customs, DSS and immigration personnel at the frontlines...
Goodbye bro...ill deactivate my accnt soon.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by odeebee: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: Thanks for the concern...the COAS said nobody should "report" for the army...whatever that means...I'm done bro..if that is all the Army can say about this thread, then...............
Just pray for me..and evry soldier, policeman, customs, DSS and immigration personnel at the frontlines...

even if u go dont deactivate now pls. we need u after d war. common now please we need d history. our chikdren needs
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by odeebee: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: Thanks for the concern...the COAS said nobody should "report" for the army...whatever that means...I'm done bro..if that is all the Army can say about this thread, then...............

Please our children and d next generations to come need diz. Its what most of dem will get skechy report from aurthors with partial infos unlike a well prepared first hand source like diz.

we r praying for you. i know some day awl surely meet you in person

you r really a gud person
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by adeyemik: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2014

@Sirisublack,

My able and gallant soldier don't be disheartened, you're bowing out with your head up high. You've done what the entire Nigeria Army could not achieve in the last five years. You gave and made us believe that we have warriors in the Nigeria Army, with little push, encouragement and provision of standard weapon, the average soldier in the Nigeria Army can rub shouldier with the US Marine, British SAS.

I salute your courage. I promise you one thing, I will always put you in prayers. Like I said in one of my post on this thread, you went to the NE with you whole body intact, you shall by the grace and mercy of God walk out with you being intact in Jesus Name. Body bag or wooden coffin is not for you. You will live to tell, write your Sambisa experience. And most important you will live to see your children and children's children.

I look forward to connecting with you after your tour of the NE. See you soon my gallant soldier.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Curlieweed: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
SiriusBlack: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/terrorism-army-warns-personnel-against-misuse-of-social-media/&sa=U&ei=6EnVU9i-D8SCPbSRgdgP&ved=0CBYQFjAB&usg=AFQjCNGkfco8-XcxJCkMWuTZS_U5_ca5yg

FINAL GOODBYES...
I, SiriusBlack, about a month ago, started this thread on this wonderful platform called Nairaland to show Nigerians the struggles and successes of the Gallant NIGERIAN ARMY through pictorials..the thread was all I did with my spare time, uploading photos and encouraging Nigerians that the Army was working to make the average Nigerian safe..Thanks to guys like Henry's intelligent analysis of weapon systems, EasternLeopard's quite unorthodox tactical advice, Jakumo's frank assessments, IbnSultans ceaseless encouragement, Komekn's constructive criticism, quid's insults, adeyemik's comments, cirmuell's early morning greetings(I see ya bro!), Chris365's encouragements and all other friends I made here while doing this work, we built what can be said th be the best social media thread in this country...I enjoyed all the appreciation of this country's fighting men who toil day and night in the trenches fighting for peace..I was flipping. A popular Defence blog today, when I saw something that broke my heart and almost drove me to tears..while I have never admitted to being a soldier, I felt like the COAS's comments were aimed at this threas and all another defence blog we all know about...I felt sad and disappointed..the COAS referred to internet campaigns for the army as work of "Unpatriotic" and "Disgruntled" elements...my heart sank...all I wanted was some P.R for this war on terror..since all we were fed was inaccuracies on SaharaReporters and co..The Army chief, I believe, simply means that he does not want us to do PR for the Army anymore...perhaps Olukolade can handle it...anyway, I decided to respect his wishes and stop...I still have 654 photos in my archives, with 63 coming in today...but, now, ill stop now...Let the army do its work itself..not to give "disgruntled" elements like me..lol...the journey has been good so far...for now, its Goodbye..ill only resume posting if the Army officially hints that I can continue..till then, wish me luck, pray for me, as I shall, for you all...
Goodbye SIRS.(Salute)

You're indeed a great warrior. May our ancestors preserve you. For the respect you have shown to your COAS, I'm sure you will make a fine COAS one day. Ise!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tiarabubu: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2014

Hi Sirius,

I don't know you, I don't know anything about you.... Hey, I am sure none of us can. But through your eyes thousands of us have come to see the fight the NA is undertaking in the North East with a new perspective. Many of us have come to appreciate the NA more through your efforts.

I honestly don't know why, but I feel so sad that you are forced to leave us. You have come to symbolize what we want in the average Nigerian Soldier; intelligent, knowledgeable, focused, courageous and confident. It feels like I am missing a family member!

God be with you sir. You will be home before long to the arms of your loved ones and in the hearts of your grateful compatriots! Just make sure you keep them journals. One day, I hope to be first in line to buy a copy. History and Nigerians unborn will be immensefully grateful. Stay safe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by signz: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2014

FINAL GOODBYES...
Goodbye SIRS.(Salute)

Now this is sad.

Godspeed and goodluck. Just keep taking pictures because we'll need to see how these insurgents are crushed. We'll keep u in prayers
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by adeyemik: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2014
adeyemik: Guys,

Please let's appeal to Seun to pin this thread to the front page of Nairaland so that new entrant and visitor to Nairaland can view the great PR job Sirisublack did for the NA. And also to honour him - A true Nigerian and a great warrior.

@Seun, please what does it take to pin this thread on the front page permanently?

Did you even read the newspaper report posted by black? The COAS's comments on this issue are clear.

You should be cautious of the requests you make.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Henry120:

Your post on the patria borders on wish-full thinking and impracticality. Governments don't buy weapons willy nilly like it's a book on a shelf.

"Which countries are the sources of F.G's weapon acquisitions?". Has the nigerian government ever purchased weapons from Scandinavian states? Do we purchase weapons that are easily susceptible to sanctions, and we're left moribound with vehicles we cannot field effectively or get spares for, or The army fielding a vehicle they are un-familiar with in the middle of an insurgency.

Better still, we should have gone for the Tiger, mangusta or the Apache attack helicopter. They are clearly better platforms than the MI-35M.

In the last decade, china, russia, turkey and Israel have been the main sources of F.G's arms procurement. It makes sense to purchase vehicles that troops are familiar with, are battle tested and can easily be deployed, without having to re-train officers on an entirely new platform. Newer BTR's come with automated turrets with FLIR capability, plus their are many chinese IFVs in the market with amazing turrets and armour.

In all, Your post makes for a good bed-time story.

"Are you serious every 2 kobo insurgent has access to RPG-7's and 50cal. NE is awash with these weapons and remain a major threat to our troops, particularly as we still will not invest in basic precision weaponry as standard issue for our troops."

Do you fight in the N.E? What is your basis for this conclusion? B.H field RPG's doesn't mean the region is awash with this weapon type.

N.A top brass, say it is the IGIRIGI, so they field them. It provides adequate protection, good for our arms industry and the economy. It's basic common sense.

The europeans field the IVECO LMV in afghanistan
The french field the panhard VBL in mali
The turks field the otokar cobra in turkey against the PKK
The russians field the GAZ TIGR in dagestan and the north caucusus.
The Israelis field the sandcat and multiple other APVs in their conflicts.

All these vehicles are in the same class as the Igirigi.

I am not here to argue or exchange jibes and slurs, that’s too immature for me, I could go on about my experiential competencies but I see no reason too. My purposes are to engage in a discourse that will present viable alternative and approaches, to inform, discuss and educate.

I posted links so that what I present can be easily substantiated, and not assumed to be WISHFUL THINKING, however if contributors cannot be bothered to establish facts from fiction, it’s still a question of personal choice to be informed or remain ignorant.

Nigeria has procured the larger quantity of its armoured vehicles and armaments from multiple sources across Europe France, Germany, UK , Poland , Italy, Turkey and of course the Eastern Block Russia, and more recently the reversed engineered suspect Chinese weaponry to name but a few. So why not Finland ? If it presents best value and the idea that there will be problems of maintenance is simply not true.

Nigeria is intrinsically corrupt, in recent a time this has been the more pronounced driving force behind military procurement. The use of middle men as opposed to direct government to government procurement with its stringent export protocols and transparency in EEC countries limits the possibility for Egunje , over invoicing and inflation, etc. As a result China and Russia has been a favoured partner in this regard where such practices are very common place.

Rational, transparent, accountable and responsible governments seek best value and fit for purpose assets for procurement, I believe that these attributes are in short supply in my government Nigeria unfortunately. If this transparent,accountable and best value approach to procurement is what you call Willy Nilly, then I really have nothing to say to you.

With regard to the IGIRIGI light armoured vehicle (APC), because the supposed top Brass say it’s good and fit for purpose then it must be? no questions asked, I don’t assume that status is synonymous with competence particularly in our environment.

Attributes of the IGIRIGI - armour complies to STANAG 4569 Level 1 protection (it can withstand 7.62 x 51 ball ammunition at 30 metres) and landmine protected to STANAG 4569 Level 2b standard (http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26510:nigeria-to-unveil-indigenous-armoured-personnel-carrier&catid=50:Land&Itemid=105 ). Essentially it can take hits from an AK47 but not much else and some mines, it would be ripped apart by a 50cal. In this regard it’s not fit to go into battle with as an IFV as some are suggesting, an up armoured Humvee can take a 50 CAL.

Light armoured vehicles have their role but not in the front of the battlefield, The French had their VBL heavily supported by the VBCI (IFV) and the VAB (APC) the VBL’s are the minority vehicle in operation Serval, Mali.

Let’s call a spade a spade Chinese weaponry is largely substandard, I would rather have a 5 year old German engineered car than a brand new Chinese one, Quantity is not quality.

As my guys go say, CHEAP ARTICLE DEH SPOIL BELLE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2014
komekn:

I am not here to argue or exchange jibes and slurs, that’s too immature for me, I could go on about my experiential competencies but I see no reason too. My purposes are to engage in a discourse that will present viable alternative and approaches, to inform, discuss and educate.

I posted links so that what I present can be easily substantiated, and not assumed to be WISHFUL THINKING, however if contributors cannot be bothered to establish facts from fiction, it’s still a question of personal choice to be informed or remain ignorant.

Nigeria has procured the larger quantity of its armoured vehicles and armaments from multiple sources across Europe France, Germany, UK , Poland , Italy, Turkey and of course the Eastern Block Russia, and more recently the reversed engineered suspect Chinese weaponry to name but a few. So why not Finland ? If it presents best value and the idea that there will be problems of maintenance is simply not true.

Nigeria is intrinsically corrupt, in recent a time this has been the more pronounced driving force behind military procurement. The use of middle men as opposed to direct government to government procurement with its stringent export protocols and transparency in EEC countries limits the possibility for Egunje , over invoicing and inflation, etc. As a result China and Russia has been a favoured partner in this regard where such practices are very common place.

Rational, transparent, accountable and responsible governments seek best value and fit for purpose assets for procurement, I believe that these attributes are in short supply in my government Nigeria unfortunately. If this transparent,accountable and best value approach to procurement is what you call Willy Nilly, then I really have nothing to say to you.

With regard to the IGIRIGI light armoured vehicle (APC), because the supposed top Brass say it’s good and fit for purpose then it must be? no questions asked, I don’t assume that status is synonymous with competence particularly in our environment.

Attributes of the IGIRIGI - armour complies to STANAG 4569 Level 1 protection (it can withstand 7.62 x 51 ball ammunition at 30 metres) and landmine protected to STANAG 4569 Level 2b standard (http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26510:nigeria-to-unveil-indigenous-armoured-personnel-carrier&catid=50:Land&Itemid=105 ). Essentially it can take hits from an AK47 but not much else and some mines, it would be ripped apart by a 50cal. In this regard it’s not fit to go into battle with as an IFV as some are suggesting, an up armoured Humvee can take a 50 CAL.

Light armoured vehicles have their role but not in the front of the battlefield, The French had their VBL heavily supported by the VBCI (IFV) and the VAB (APC) the VBL’s are the minority vehicle in operation Serval, Mali.

Let’s call a spade a spade Chinese weaponry is largely substandard, I would rather have a 5 year old German engineered car than a brand new Chinese one, Quantity is not quality.

As my guys go say, CHEAP ARTICLE DEH SPOIL BELLE.

My apologies.

However, on this issue, let us agree to disagree.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by iconize(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2014
A depressed silent follower...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 4:22am On Jul 28, 2014
[size=14pt]SiriusBlack[/size], you have done your part as a Nigerian patriot. Let the powers that be have their way with their war...our war. Good you pulled out, do not kick against the thorns, it will hurt, you are in Nigeria and within reach of those who are complaining. Do not let them make a hero look like a villain. That is Nigeria for you, the more you look, the less you see, is the name of the game. Unless the army authorities clear you to resume this forum, just leave it as it is. I have only one thing to say....may God bless you to reap great rewards for your labour on Nigeria at her time of need for a voice/image maker like this your EPIC photo thread. I bid you God speed, Amen.

- Augustine, aka agaugust

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by skullz: 6:02am On Jul 28, 2014
SiriusBlack: .
Real Regular!!
This thread had a clock slapped on it the very day it started. I'm happy you where able to enlighten alot of people on the true state of the Frontline.
Good Job!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Firmjudge(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
13-volt left
siriousblack is leaving..
Hmmm
Koas if na to chop money now una go open wild mouth swallow am..
Whenever i tell my friends how our army are faring in the frontline with picture evidence they often change their mentality of the army are not working.. Until yestaday..
Oga koas How do you intend to gain confidence from the populace as regards your fight with the insurgent..
Oya oga @ d top tell us.
Ok i get it, bad market for kris olukorlahde abi
continue lieing to us.
God day.
Cluelessless people way no know wetin be P.R
Mstwwww better go reduce ur belle.

Brig Gen Siriusblack.
We day bhind una wit our bestest wishes nd prayers, hail our people the real heroes of nigeria way day d frontline.
sure sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by femikay149(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2014

FINAL GOODBYES...
Goodbye SIRS.(Salute)

Hmmmmm this is very sad,

This thread has been a source of inspiration to me, before now i had lost total confidence in the NA , this thread changed my views and opinions

I will respect ur decision @siriusblack and i want to thank you for the beautiful work you did on this thread risking ur job and sacrificing ur spare time...My prayer is that you will not die in this war...but instead God ll give u victory over those infidels

I doubt we mite ever get to know ur true identity after this war is over bt u ll forever remain in my memory as a gallant and brave soldier

All the best kill them all and get the head of shekau

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by signz: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2014
agaugust: [size=14pt]SiriusBlack[/size], you have done your part as a Nigerian patriot. Let the powers that be have their way with their war...our war. Good you pulled out, do not kick against the thorns, it will hurt, you are in Nigeria and within reach of those who are complaining. Do not let them make a hero look like a villain. That is Nigeria for you, the more you look, the less you see, is the name of the game. Unless the army authorities clear you to resume this forum, just leave it as it is. I have only one thing to say....may God bless you to reap great rewards for your labour on Nigeria at her time of need for a voice/image maker like this your EPIC photo thread. I bid you God speed, Amen.

- Augustine, aka agaugust

So you are agagust? I dey follow una for the other end wink
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by thelegend1(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Sad to learn Sirius won't be posting his PR materials anymore. This was the best thread on this forum...bookmarked the page on all my devices for consistent updates.

Thank you sirius and others. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2014
You Have Immortalised Yourself!

GoodBye, My Fine Warrior!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ SIRIUSBLACK Stay Safe Warrior.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
This is what is called a real heartbreak. Nothing has ever restored my respect and admiration for the Nigerian Army as much as SiriusBlack and this thread he created. SiriusBlack is an asset to the Nigerian army and its so unfortunate that they asked him to stop this great work.
SiriusBlack, you will be greatly missed. Whereever you are; whereever you go, God will ALWAYS be with you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by skyknight571: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
I am a graduate of engineering and an american trained, passionate young aviator, hoping that I will get the NA SSC form this year and when I am commissioned, look into pushing my way through to convince the ogas@d top to start an overdue NA Air Arm for CAS, MEDEVAC, ISR and tactical airlift for troops and supplies since NAF often show up late or never at Boko parties. But somehow the last DSSC/SSC NA forms were on sale and I simply refused to buy because I completely lost hope in NA (not my passion for military aviation) with how this guerilla war has been prosecuted so far.
I believe they will just sacrifice my life cheapishly for a country that "seems" nothing is working in, looking at the antecedents and track records of the military leadership and the politicians over time.
Oga SiriusBlack et al came on board and started rekindling my hopes and faith in the NA with this great thread.
Now, "they" have done it again!!! They indirectly asked Oga SB to shut the Bleep up!!!
@SiriusBlack: u have tried sir, u contributed your quota despite the fact that u r in a hostile environment, you fed us with the truth first hand and u showed us we still have some real gentlemen in the armed forces.
God bless u big time sir for this work.

.....falls back to the great beegeagle's blog solely again for defsec updates and education.

.....sobbing......
#teamsilentreaders#

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2014

Siriusblack I say it again and again, Ill shout it out loud your a TRUE NIGERIAN PATRIOT

The highly politicised top brass have decided the status quo of misinformation should remain, misrepresentation enthroned and public interest thrown into the bin, essentially as it concerns the North East theatre and the Nigerian armed forces, cry, wail and mourn cause TRUTH, HONESTY have just been MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD

Siruisblack this is not the end of the matter believe.

To you God speed and his protection over you as you battle the sons of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
long live siriuse black..next tym u come back,it would be to post pictures of shekau capturd or preferably,that of his decapitatd head..God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by arantess: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
komekn:

Siriusblack I say it again and again, Ill shout it out loud your a TRUE NIGERIAN PATRIOT

The highly politicised top brass have decided the status quo of misinformation should remain, misrepresentation enthroned and public interest thrown into the bin, essentially as it concerns the North East theatre and the Nigerian armed forces, cry, wail and mourn cause TRUTH, HONESTY have just been MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD

Siruisblack this is not the end of the matter believe.

To you God speed and his protection over you as you battle the sons of the devil.

TRUTH is always the first casualty during war....so long Mr. Black, so long.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bye for now fellas...ill deactivate my Accnt in a few minutes..keep me in your prayers.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
SiriusBlack: Bye for now fellas...ill deactivate my Accnt in a few minutes..keep me in your prayers.

Over and out big guy. May the force be with you.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jakumo:

Over and out big guy. May the force be with you.
Thanks...the site's saying something like "feature has been disabled" and "try in a week" anytime I try to deactivate this accnt..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
SiriusBlack: Bye for now fellas...ill deactivate my Accnt in a few minutes..keep me in your prayers.

I will advise you not to deactivate your account even though you will not be posting again.

Trust me on this

Events will favour you back

Pls do not deactivate your account

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.