Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230506 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PastorKun(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ibnsultan01: The fight with honor,loyalty and bravery. RIP to brave nigerian military personnels who died at bama today ,yesterday and the ones that have been dying all over the NorthEast to defend there Homeland

What is the exact situation in bama?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bh dropping leaflets about possible attack. Nigeria military is capable of defend our sovereignty. Precaution reports in Families of military personnels are being evacuated from the barracks. Unconfirm
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
jteku: NAF take delivery of MI-35M attack helicopter,
Good news indeed it will help but we still need them in good no's Bh is planning offensive on maid. Guys pray for the military
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Ladies and gentlemen. Coutesy beegeagle. photo which was shot
on Friday 29th August, 2014 and posted
originally and exclusively on BEEGEAGLE’S
BLOG, a freshly delivered Mi-35M attack
helicopter can be seen being unloaded from
a giant Antonov cargo plane at a location in
northern Nigeria (details withheld by me for
security reasons). This is the only photo of
this mean machine in cyberspace as I write
this…a true global exclusive.
The roundel of the NAF is visible on this side
towards the tail end and of course, it is the
only MiL attack helicopter of the NAF thus
far pictured in desert camouflage colour
scheme. Its special adaptations are visible
from here.
Congratulations to the NAF….Africa’s first
PROVEN (not merely claiming) user of the
Mi-35M.

For a country our size , i would expect nothing less than 20 of these in our fleet , as well as at least 8 Mi-50/ 52
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
sweetgala:

For a country our size , i would expect nothing less than 20 of these in our fleet , as well as at least 8 Mi-50/ 52
WaW that's true but you can't expect such from a corrupt system. Just 6 were budgeted for. Mi50 I would go for those 4 a short term project we need mi27,24
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
CJF operatives

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is between the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the lies SR is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Firefire(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2014
SiriusBlack: Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is between the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the lies SR is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time.

All mighty God will continue to protect you and your fellow comrade... the war shall be won and you shall come out VICTORIOUS.

Inshall Allah - Ameen

In Jesus Name – Amen

Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by iconize(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2014
SiriusBlack: Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is between the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the lies SR is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time.

Wow! Sirius, we're happy to hear from you after a long time.

Your God will continue to bless and guide you till this is over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2014

I take it that the new equipments have arrived.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by charlos14: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2014

Good, Keep on fighting soldier and may the good of Israel be with you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 2:17am On Sep 06, 2014

Send our regards to shekau.
Right between the eyes.

All the officers and men of the Nigerian Armed forces
are safe in the hands of Allahu!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 06, 2014
cheesy AWESOME NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2014

Good !!! Good news this Morning !!!, Nice hearing from you, We are with you guys in Prayers. Capture, decimate,all the 72 Virgin seekers.
Victory is surely Yours.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by 9ijaprince(m): 5:42am On Sep 06, 2014

guy I fell like hugging you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PapiWata: 5:43am On Sep 06, 2014

It is good to hear from the main man Sirius Black, and it is even better to hear that Nigerian air power is helping along scores of virgin seekers to their dream destination where the 72 rewards patiently wait.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2014

Thank You Sirusblack am so Happy to Hear From You

Dear Lord Guide Our Soilders

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by chronique(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Yes!!! Fire!!!!!!!!! God bless and protect you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ozonna(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2014

Guy thank God for you. As I saw this post now my morale don high too.

God will grant the Nigerian military victory

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cold(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2014
So good to 'hear' from you. Victory is from superior firepower alone. No god needed. May the force be with you!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2014

That's my nigga, thunder fire those e-boko are rams on nairaland.

Go on bro, kill them all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by guente02(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Ahhh.
Me im just relaxing and saving money to buy data plan very soon.
Me i want to see everything in pictures both those gory ones. In other words you know what i mean. Victory.
I happy Oga anyi is safe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ibnsultan01: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2014
The battle for #Maiduguri wil be a watershed. If our military can resist it, #BH wil lose its best fighters & many leadrs #PrayforMaiduguri"
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Horlawoomey(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2014
. Thank God for your life Bro, victory is definitely from God alone, kill them all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Ibnsultan01: The battle for #Maiduguri wil be a watershed. If our military can resist it, #BH wil lose its best fighters & many leadrs #PrayforMaiduguri"
@ Watershed!!, hmmmmmn SMH
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by thelegend1(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2014

Sirius is back...If only you know how happy this post makes ardent followers of this thread. God bless you and our gallant soldiers fighting for our safety.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by odiyaka(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2014

Correctest n Gallant Officer. Victory is yours! Good to hear from you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by DaV8King(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
SiriusBlack: Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is between
the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the lies SR is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time.

My Oga please give Shekau my warm regards, with a round to the heart grin
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=16pt]

Bama Battle Update :

Nigerian army k.ills 1,200 Boko Haram Fighters In 5 days

It is the mother of all battles

Boko Haram numbers are growing like Chinese

The more we kill, the more new Bokos appear

NA shoots till bullets finish, then reload

Massive Boko Haram recruitment has taken place

NAF jets had to destroy a lot of Bama town

Hopes to weaken them with this battle

Boko Haram has become an Octopus

Unconfirmed estimates from people say Boko has about 20,000 fighters

Exact numbers is unknown, but Boko is a larger 'army' than before

Pray for Nigeria, pray hard !

[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-jonathan-declares-full-scale-war-deploys-warplanes/

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good to know you are alright.
God will see you all through!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Mikeloo: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
I'm happy you're okay! It's time you guys arrange a meeting between them and God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2014

I pray that the good Lord keep you, the Nairaland family will keep praying for you. It is so nice to hear from you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.