Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230812 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Sirniyeh(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Welcome! Yes now I verified that my prayer is always answered. Ride on joooooooo, I DEY FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cjrane: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
SiriusBlack: Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is between the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the lies SR is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time.

Good to know you are okay Sir!
Please be careful but brave when you need to be.
Is it possible to out flank them by a two pronged pincer attack? In order to prevent them from retreating with their heavy equipment? They need to be finally destroyed in Bama and not allowed to escape in order to come back to Bama another day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by enomakos(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote
author=SiriusBlack]Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for
your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or
comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is
high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is
between the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the
lies SR is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time.[/quote]good to know you are ok

may your bullets never miss any of the bastards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PapiWata: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
agaugust: .
[size=16pt]
Pray for Nigeria, pray hard !
[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-jonathan-declares-full-scale-war-deploys-warplanes/

That picture is very moving. Very emotional indeed.

Those are men facing random, unforeseen death every day, and they are beseeching God above to grant them just one more hour, one more day, one more chance to live, and to be victorious, so that one day SOON they can go home, and hug their children once again, when the call of duty has been answered, and the path of destiny known.

Warriors of the Nigerian armed forces, the world salutes you for your acts of daily unsung heroism thus far, and, as the skies and earth rumble with the thunder of Air Force jets on the attack, assurance grows that victory against terror WILL be yours, and the invaders WILL retreat in panic and disarray with every pounding they suffer.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
agaugust: .
[size=16pt]

Bama Battle Update :

Pray for Nigeria, pray hard !

[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-jonathan-declares-full-scale-war-deploys-warplanes/

A Victory without danger is a triumph without glory...Go guys and do this. God bless or gallant troops.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Spleechless

For many amongst your ranks have fallen!
More injured!
Others Deserted!
Amidst all this, you choose to stand and fight!

What do I tell you when mere Gratitude sounds like an Insult!

God Be with you all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by papaejima1: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
God will grant you victory against the forces of evil.

Even the Sun will stand still in Borno State to grant you victory!

Long Live NA,
Long Live Nigeria,
Long Live every lover of good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Biggyd2: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
SiriusBlack, so heart warming to know that you are safe. You are all in our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
SiriusBlack: Hey Guys, I am hale and hearty...Keep praying for your fighting men...as you all know, I can no longer post photos or comment about happenings at the front..But I can say this..Morale is high..we are all thirsty for vengeance and blood..Right now, this is between the sons of God and Forces of Darkness..just don't believe the lies SR is putting out..Victory is assured..Its Showdown time.
Wow !
Great to feel you gallant one, our prayers are with you & the rest of your colleagues.

You guys are coming back with victory & that by God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
IdomaLikita: Spleechless

For many amongst your ranks have fallen!
More injured!
Others Deserted!
Amidst all this, you choose to stand and fight!

What do I tell you when mere Gratitude sounds like an Insult!

God Be with you all.
Amen & amen!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by KnowAll(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Siriublack u are fake. Show us pictures of 1200 Bh that DHQ claimed to have killed. And if it is even true, How come a depleted BH that has just suffered d loss of 1200 men could muster more men and overun another town in adamawa state while still holding to bama, gwoza and other towns in borno state.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
KnowAll: Siriublack u are fake. Show us pictures of 1200 Bh that DHQ claimed to have killed. And if it is even true, How come a depleted BH that has just suffered d loss of 1200 men could muster more men and overun another town in adamawa state while still holding to bama, gwoza and other towns in borno state.

Mr knowall your foolishness na complete, as in 4G

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by najoke: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
KnowAll: Siriublack u are fake. Show us pictures of 1200 Bh that DHQ claimed to have killed. And if it is even true, How come a depleted BH that has just suffered d loss of 1200 men could muster more men and overun another town in adamawa state while still holding to bama, gwoza and other towns in borno state.
^
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by xwolverine: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2014

The Boko haram guys have more than 30000 fighters deployed from Mali, Sudan and Libya, which means they can engage in multiple wars at the same time. Intel from service men indicates that BH suffered heavy casualties in Bama.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by makazona(m): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2014

rmba,he iz not the army media director and would not give u too much details for security sake.get that
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PastorKun(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2014
xwolverine:

The Boko haram guys have more than 30000 fighters deployed from Mali, Sudan and Libya, which means they can engage in multiple wars at the same time. Intel from service men indicates that BH suffered heavy casualties in Bama.

You shouldn't have bothered to respond to the lunatic, his like deserve to be ignored.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Cool, I just know dat all the 16 gods of yorubaland plus those in the north and east can not fail and Im telling u they will manouver those new equipments towards Shekau and his boys!
Good job Siriusblack may yu live longer than Methusela grin please tell your colleagues we are praying for them, go boys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by MrRoYCe(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2014

You're a FOOL[b]

You're a FOOL[/b]

You're a FOOL
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2014
KnowAll:

Siriublack u are fake. Show us pictures of 1200 Bh that DHQ claimed to have killed. And if it is even true, How come a depleted BH that has just suffered d loss of 1200 men could muster more men and overun another town in adamawa state while still holding to bama, gwoza and other towns in borno state.

Whoever you are, be very careful and avoid the wrath of God coming down on Nigeria's enemies, people are praying. Be warned !

[size=16pt]Nigerian army wins Bama as Boko Haram withdraws in defeat

Sunday September 7, 2014.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/after-intensive-aerial-bombardment-boko-haram-retreats-from-bama/188431/ [/size]

PHOTO : NAF F-7 JET...PART OF THE VICTORY IN BAMA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2014
All these propaganda for a supposedly bunch of ragtag fighters made up of Islamic Fundamentalist? undecided

If this insurgency were to take place in the Niger Delta or South East The Nigerian army would have launched operation shoot at sight ,but here in the North I guess that the Hausa/Fulani controlled military somehow sympathizes with their mad brothers - We are watching grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2014
agaugust:

Whoever you are, be very careful and avoid the wrath of God coming down on Nigeria's enemies, people are praying. Be warned !

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/after-intensive-aerial-bombardment-boko-haram-retreats-from-bama/188431/ [/size]

Khaki boy, we are in a democratic govt. and everyone has equal right to speak their mind.
If you don't like his utterances grab a grenade and pluck those ears off.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2014
agaugust:

Goodnews, but I don't just like the sound of chengdu F7, hope were getting better 4th generation jets on our new aqusation
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Truckpusher: All these propaganda for a supposedly bunch of ragtag fighters made up of Islamic Fundamentalist? undecided

If this insurgency were to take place in the Niger Delta or South East The Nigerian army would have launched operation shoot at sight ,but here in the North I guess that the Hausa/Fulani controlled military somehow sympathizes with their mad brothers - We are watching grin
like the way OBJ massacred man, woman,children and even goats and fowls in Odi..I wonder where those 'charge and bail' lawyers threatening to go to the Hague were during such wanton massacre..
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by BlackTechnology: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2014

Don't mind these guys hailing you

If not because me and some one started a thread to know if you are alive, the would have kept quiet.

Any way thank God.

At least I have confirmed you are alive

From

Your unconventional tactician and friends

Easternleopard
Jakumo
Ibnsultan
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Atouke: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nigeria AirForce begins training with the new Mi35M helicopters

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Atouke: Nigeria AirForce begins training with the new Mi35M helicopters
bros dat ur pix na fast rope.being done by d QRS and d army s.force,and dis is not one of d new helicopter
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
the payload of 8 soldiers is not worth it.
The Hind should just be deployed as a gunship.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Atouke: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
giles14: bros dat ur pix na fast rope.being done by d QRS and d army s.force,and dis is not one of d new helicopter
okay so what is the difference btw the two helios?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
tit: the payload of 8 soldiers is not worth it.
The Hind should just be deployed as a gunship.
but can b used for inserting special forces behind enemy lines
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Atouke: okay so what is the difference btw the two helios?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Atouke: okay so what is the difference btw the two helios?
d new helios are all in desert camo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.