Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230695 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=ObiOkpor post=27358427] you must be drunk.
To please you and put his life in jeopady?You are on default settings and you need manual settings. lipsrsealed[/quote ] shut ur big mouth !
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=bidexiii post=27364412][/quote]
IGNORED
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
giles14:
n u a drunkard did i tell him to reveal any information.wot i said was for him to come and take charge.drunkard go get life
G n D!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
ObiOkpor:

G n D!
it's not yet my tym drunkard so go r... i. P....
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
giles14:
it's not yet my tym drunkard so go r... i. P....
Nope,you will go first.
I only respect Sirius.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Zuria(f): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
agaugust:

I needed only one photo that will fully represent all the hundreds of thousands of men and women of our Nigerian army, navy, air force, police, and state security service who have laboured for 5 years to defeat Boko Haram.

That one single photo has to be the current commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces as at today, he is the only person empowered by Nigerian constitution to represent all the armed forces, police and intelligence services. If you don't like that fact, go vent your anger at the polling booth in 2015 elections, but for now you have to live with this fact I have posted. Thank you.

grin grin smackdown grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its a pity
That this Thread has turned into some else

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sirius pls come bck..post only photos this time..no information..just photos.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2014
SiriusBlack:
What is all this? Is the the essence of this thread?

I thought all you guys have been kidnapped by DMI, sirius black went AWOL for God knows how long, it took my powerful pix of field marshall Jona to bring him back, so also begeagle him to don go AWOL is something fishy not going on or abi he needs field marshal jona's pix on his blog too..
To be sincere, the disapperance of this guys is not odinary, so all nairalanders and blogers be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Canme4u(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2014
God Bless Nigeria Army.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2014
jteku:

I thought all you guys have been kidnapped by DMI, sirius black went AWOL for God knows how long, it took my powerful pix of field marshall Jona to bring him back, so also begeagle him to don go AWOL is something fishy not going on or abi he needs field marshal jona's pix on his blog too..
To be sincere, the disapperance of this guys is not odinary, so all nairalanders and blogers be careful
Honestly, that DHQ don tire me..how do you fight a war without carrying the citizens along...I used to HATE the Nigerian Armed Forces because of the way they treat civilians..But, when I started visiting this thread, I was completely suprised how well equipped our troops are...if you check google for pics of Nigerian troops, you will think it is a rag-tag set of militiamen..sometimes, MOPOL pics are included as N.A pics...But this thread gave me a better view of the N.A..they may have their excesses but they are sacrificing a lot in the N.E..and showed that the Army still has some brilliant young officers like Sirus who know their onions..alas! The COAS banned Sirus..a very stupid decision indeed..the only sensible P.R for the N.A on the internet today..Now I hope DMI ppl have not found his identity o..it might have strong implications for his career...So sad...NL's best thread is gone..Olukolade, are you happy now?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nig Govt needs to review its order to troops on the so called ceasefire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Loyalty,honor & glory

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
SiriusBlack:
What is all this? Is the the essence of this thread?

As a mark of personal respect for you and our all soldiers/security agents, I have removed my post. Those who quoted it can all do the same. I had ZERO pro-government political intentions. Just happy the war is ending and Nigeria is winning, and Chibok girls may be released soon. I sincerely apologize for my post, even though I see nothing wrong with it, I still apologize. Nigeria and Nigerians must always come first before my personal wish. Thanks sir

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by iconize(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Its a pity
That this Thread has turned into some else

You started that "something else". You brought politics to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
iconize:

You started that "something else". You brought politics to this thread.
pls provide any political incline qoute of mine on these Thread
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by sirjerry(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Whatz going on in mubi again........won't the leadership of this country wake up
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by adeyemik: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Why do Nigeria government minders like playing on the people sensibilities? The CDS told the world that a ceasefire had been reached with the BH boys, and that the girls would be released few days time. What happened thereafter, the boys took over and hoist their flag in Mubi; the home state of the current CDS. What a shame!! If the CDS cannot prevent his state from being captured by the ragtag BH boys, how can he and his red necked strategist protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria from external aggression.

This ceasefire is more of a political ceasefire rather than a hostility ceasefire. When has it become the responsibility of the CDS to be the spoke person of the government, that it was the CDS that was saddled with the responsibility of making the ceasefire announcement, not the acting minister of information or Abati or Okupe?

It is time the CDS stop making mockery of the Nigeria military institution. He should focus on making the NA, NAF and NN a formidable fighting force, and rescuing the nation from the hands of the blood sucking and wasting demon called Boko Haram.

Nigerians want a tactful, strategist and a gallant soldier as a CDS not a political minder or government of the day baby sitter.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Some times i loose hope in the NA when I watch a kind of video like dis in a state where u av like 3-4 standing battalion and how could dis happen -www.datafilehost.com/d/a6f00647
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
bidexiii:
Some times i loose hope in the NA when I watch a kind of video like dis in a state where u av like 3-4 standing battalion and how could dis happen -www.datafilehost.com/d/a6f00647
loose hop?well dey ar about retaking d town
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2014

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2014
The Hunters that liberated MUBI.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2014
The NA lost another gallant young officer and a soldier R.I.P 9:05:02 AM mudassir(mudex). www.naijaurban.com/nigerian-army-lt-mudassir-killed-boko-haram/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by shadyemmanuel(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
can Some body tell me wats Happening in dis country? We keep losing young officers from Colonels, down to d recruit, what happened to d so called Brig, Major, and LT Generals? Ar they nt soldiers, are they only Air conditioned soldiers, ..... We need war front generals , nt Pot belly generals that keep giving orders from Abuja. ENOUGH OF ALL THIS!!!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Litmus: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
RIP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
R.I.P Lt Mudassir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.