Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230784 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by 100Cents: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
SiriusBlack:
Nigerian Soldiers pose with Newly arrived CS VP3 "BIGFOOT" MRAP.

This vehicle is a road monster..

If all our men travel inside this, casualty on our side will be close to nil...
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by 100Cents: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
barcanista:
are you the military high command to post pictures and Weaponary of soldiers on the field? Did you get any permission? Displaying Þheir identities and faces?

What is your intent?
Who are you working for?

It is obvious that you are an enemy of the Nigerian state.

You are annoyed that the Nigerian military is getting a positive publicity. Your likes call the President clueless, call Nigerian army inefficient just for political reasons..

Tame your stu.pid.ity..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by shine12: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
I think these photos should be classified and not be on a forum like this as they can seriously aid the enemy in knowing and evaluating the capability of the Nigerian Army.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kingslly(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Omoh u r very sick upstairs,i dont even know what ur problem is..i think you are just trying to divide the house.
quid:

My friend. were you born 8 years ago?

If it were to be Zak Ibiam or Odi or any Niger Delta or south-eastern region, you will see all the armored cars of the Nigerian army rolled out in full force.

Now it is the north-east, and the mugus are using Toyota Hilux to go into a major battle.
How can anyone appreciate such f00lishness and insincerity?

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Sajio(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kudos to our great soldiers and to my lovely president.... Gej.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
all the am munitions displayed in d pics are now in the hands of boko boys and all d soldiers are either been killed or court martialed.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why was this moved to frnt page against sirius black's wish.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
babosky2008:
all the am munitions displayed in d pics are now in the hands of boko boys and all d soldiers are either been killed or court martialed.
mumu. I pity your generation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by lordmayor4(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
stigman:

Are you sure you are ok up stairs

My dear, he asked a question and he was right... u don't have to insult him, I like the thread tho
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lalasticlala

YOU'RE THE MAN!..thanks for honouring my request..long life 2 you IJN.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
celeron40:
Lalasticlala

Amen. Thank u
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
shine12:
I think these photos should be classified and not be on a forum like this as they can seriously aid the enemy in knowing and evaluating the capability of the Nigerian Army.
RAWbish...yet its you people that will hail every Tonto Dike thread and "who wore it better" thread..this is what the army needs..Good P.R.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by lordmayor4(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
celeron40:
RAWbish...yet its you people that will hail every Tonto Dike thread and "who wore it better" thread..this is what the army needs..Good P.R.

My man, this is not PR in war it's a death sentence, you put the lives of those men and their families at risk bu exposing them like that... get it? When pictures are to be released, the military knew which to reveal and why do military personnel wear masks in pictures?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kentochi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wow!
This men are trying ooooooooooooooooooo.
May God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
SiriusBlack:
Nigerian Army Artillery units pound retreating insurgents after their failed attack on an Army Outpost.

My former pals. Nostalgia. That's a 105mm light.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Godddddd

That artillery loooks fearsome

Pls tell me the name of the artillery

It looks like a long range artillery

122 Medium (Intermediate) Artillery Piece.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
SiriusBlack:
It is a 122m 2A18 Howitzer..Also called the D30...16km Range..Capable of firing HEAT shells..Massive fragmentation, devastating shellshock.

Thanks for the detail. I know the gun inside out even in my sleep.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by overlord77: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
vedd:
Bring it on!

BTW, your original thread contained lots of sensitive and (arguably) classified info. One could easily be tempted to think it was the main reason why this site was attacked by the authorities.

These people, which one una dey sef. Is it the same authorities you guys accuse of doing nothing that are also responsible for bringing.down a site helping to promote their military cause in the north east? You guys just amaze me with your baseless reasoning.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Vikkie14: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
shine12:
Nope. That's the RIGHT thing to do. We want them to know the kind weapon we possess. The years of military weapons "secrecy" is over. We need to see what they are doing with our money.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by searider(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
SiriusBlack:
Multi-National Joint Task Force.

Do we still have the Nigerian Navy SBS over there? Please intimate me on their performance. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Vikkie14: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
celeron40:
Lalasticlala

Yeah. Seconded. We need to show them we rule our world. Nobody can come and share the glory with our men. I think oga beegz will like this.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
kingslly:
Omoh u r very sick upstairs,i dont even know what ur problem is..i think you are just trying to divide the house.
They should unleash armored cars and the air force on the north east. Book haram will be over in 3 days.

We refuse to be deceived
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Vikkie14: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
lordmayor4:

My man, this is not PR in war it's a death sentence, you put the lives of those men and their families at risk bu exposing them like that... get it? When pictures are to be released, the military knew which to reveal and why do military personnel wear masks in pictures?
Oh ho! Since when? Buddy, this is the RIGHT TIME, enough of "secrecy" that is damaging the force and is making some puerile shouting "Chad is running the mission against BH in the NE". Am sick of those shits. Time to drop the books and lace the Boots
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Vikkie14: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
overlord77:

These people, which one una dey sef. Is it the same authorities you guys accuse of doing nothing that are also responsible for bringing.down a site helping to promote their military cause in the north east? You guys just amaze me with your baseless reasoning.
i tire for them oo.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by nke001: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
See Gallant Men @work!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
SiriusBlack:
Recent Successes: N.A gains after Balmo Forest offensive.
pls is there no knife? kindly slit d throat of those ba.stards
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Am so happy for this thread and for many who claim by whom so ever told them that our troops were poorly equipped should be ashamed of themselves - I think they are the clueless ones!!!

CNN reports happenings in the north from Lagos , well they are been fed by the detractors goons

By God and the knees of many we will overcome!!!!!
God bless Nigeria and our President GEJ
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by importexpert(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
barcanista:
I read the whole thing...

You are making things difficult 4 d war against d insurgency

Are you sure you are not going out of context? Coz so far so good the thread is 101% acceptable. Carry on 0p
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by searider(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:

No sir, its my younger bro that apply for the recent naval recruitment but the result is not out.

Errmm wat i wanna ask is that hw can my younger Bro make it to Oga boss level as he apply with O'level Result? So that he won't finish his career as warrant officer.

I wish your younger brother a successful shortlistment when the result is finally released.

Back to your question, he can rise to the rank of a commissioned officer, if after his shortlistment into the service; improved himself educationally I.e by gaining admission into a tertiary instistution, with due approval of the service chief. Or better still, he can apply with his O'level through the Defence Academy if he is still within the age limit.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by olajide8(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kai! God - why, I met you in 2004 after 3pm- I walked into your office with my colleague- then you were a captain* and the M.A to the commandant, you wrote fantastic write ups and minutes for Major General biliyok- you were about to get married, very hansome about my height - and fair in complexion, you said "talk to me about the capital market"* and we started talking, I said this and that, then you looked at my colleague a girl and said you are quiet - you talk, she smiled/laughed and said he has said a lot- after 1hr you said buy me first bank shares and you gave us N300k and the relationship started - I left stocks and you were posted, out of abuja- I came back into stocks and tried contacting you severally but to no avail "you were fighting in adamawa-and the posted to maiduguri - with tears this night in my heart I heard you were killed protecting me from boko haram* what a waste, of the finest officer that lived "jumper" as you regularly called the sergeants' you didn't die on foreign missions, even when you said you wanted to leave the military years ago* you were killed on nigerian soil" just because of incompetence of this administration- a fine gentle man and a young husband* less than 9years of marriage" I remember seeing you come for thanks given in 2005 at MFM regional headquarters while I was then a member - Kai* boko haram may you all perish and be confined to the pit of hell - find no peace but continuous destruction, both in heaven and on earth- RIP LT. Col amanze*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
And who are those fools looking down on the Nigerian Armed Forces? We have men and we have machines, enough to rid the country of this northern plague! Respect For Our Soldiers!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by 4stylz: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigeria military should not celebrate themselves like this... there should be a level of secrets in the military ! They should fight the problem and keep it secret.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.