Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56702 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ahmeen: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
@Arhameen the OP said it before the data tsunami that the recharge card printing business was volume driven and that ROI was just 10%. He did advise that people should disregard the " noises" all over the places promising overnight fortunes . It is crystal clear that one will need at least 500k - 1M to start . If will analyse the ROI of say 500K ,that is 50K; so looking at this figure I dont see the attractiveness in this venture unless one has large amount to invest in it. The OP has talked about other simple businesses that you can do to earn huge profit, why dont you consider Real estate agent& car broker business . May God bless& prosper the work of our hands and brains.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 2ndking: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
let it not pass me by please email me Reubenkings81@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
somebody help ! I can't make payment online with my verve naira debit card why?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
akorson5:

sir i av completed my bulksms proposal how do i package it, and must i sumit it directly tothe pastor or any any member of the church?

- package it like the sample proposal posted above(scroll up) or give a graphic design expert to help you do some thing better.
- submit it to your prospects. most organisations have an office with a secretary.
- you may not be allowed to see the CEO or director on your first visit.
- so apply wisdom and approach the secretary in a friendly manner.
- take time to explain the product/service and how it will be benefit their organisation.
- exchange phone numbers with the person and if you are like me(send a text message with a free recharge card)
to the secretary appreciating him/her for creating time to receive you.
- send a sample bulk sms with their company name(as title) to the secretary and persuade her to show her boss
- keep reminding him/her and politely demand for an appointment for practical presentation

my brother whatever has value carries a cost. remember I told you(by replying your sms) to order for our bulk sms proposal. It is at 50% discount with free bonuses(for nairalanders only). as I noted before, we are SME consultants and cant write proposals for everybody.
I will repost the step by step guide of how to create and package professional proposals again.
note as a professional "copywriter", I also paid to acquire all this knowledge am giving out free of charge here.
thats the best I can do so decide and dont procrastinate. you will excel and succeed. keep following

Note: before you submit any business proposal, dress well (corporate or native). never wear tshirts and jeans.
study the proposal well incase you are allowed to see the CEO immediately so be ready to answer diffirent questions
also be ready to give out at least 50 sms units a a free sample. wishing you all the best. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ewenla202: @Arhameen the OP said it before the data tsunami that the recharge card printing business was volume driven and that ROI was just 10%. He did advise that people should disregard the " noises" all over the places promising overnight fortunes . It is crystal clear that one will need at least 500k - 1M to start . If will analyse the ROI of say 500K ,that is 50K; so looking at this figure I dont see the attractiveness in this venture unless one has large amount to invest in it. The OP has talked about other simple businesses that you can do to earn huge profit, why dont you consider Real estate agent& car broker business . May God bless& prosper the work of our hands and brains.

thank you ewenla202 for responding to others. really appreciate you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
akorson5:
somebody help ! I can't make payment online with my verve naira debit card why?

call the customer service line of "interswitch". or visit your bank
it could also be a network problem. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
FOCALPOINT: @ OP, Please check your mail I sent you a message. Waiting for your quick response.

thank you for joining this thread
please whenever you need a quick response
kindly send me a sms on 0817-932-8162
and note your nairaland username.
you will excel and succeed
keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by egwuchuks(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
please add me too am interested in printing recharge cards. egwuchuks40@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Goldendiamond, I thank God for bringing you into our lives, you have really helped us immensely with this thread and God will bless you and your family abundantly. For me it has not been easy to quit my job and go all out to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams because I'm responsible to some people(my family). So I use after work hours and weekends, even then its not easy 'cause I have 2 little kids. As you can see from my signature I have started with one of the businesses the OP taught and I made N20k renting a 3-bedroom flat to a couple. Despite my challenges I'm not giving up as I believe this money that I'm pursuing will quit running one day and I'll grab it as me, I'm not ready to quit. To my fellow readers, don't just read, act on the OP advices and suggestions, be determined and NEVER give up. May GOD bless our efforts. Once again thank you OP.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Glo2Glory(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
goldendiamond:

4th BATCH:
1. tmure1920@gmail.com (sir hope you are happy now. did this because of you. keep following)
2. olaitanfriday@gmail.com
3. chikgera@yahoo.com
4. papatee4eva@gmail.com
5. osiloalex@gmail.com
6. dadaadeife@gmail.com
7. mr.peculiar@yahoo.com
8. hopeman4all@yahoo.com
9. dan.star45@yahoo.com
10. semasopeolu@gmail.com
11. smallvilletolu@gmail.com
12. gbebe1@ovi.com
13. hazioenterprise@gmail.com
14. ogborokiri@gmail.com
15. hobat2006@yahoo.com
16. joyfulben@yahoo.com
17. dunrichesq@yahoo.com
18. tolbabby19@yahoo.com
19. favouraugusta247@yahoo.com
20. ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com

now 20 emails.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
keep following

thank u
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
1money: Goldendiamond, I thank God for bringing you into our lives, you have really helped us immensely with this thread and God will bless you and your family abundantly. For me it has not been easy to quit my job and go all out to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams because I'm responsible to some people(my family). So I use after work hours and weekends, even then its not easy 'cause I have 2 little kids. As you can see from my signature I have started with one of the businesses the OP taught and I made N20k renting a 3-bedroom flat to a couple. Despite my challenges I'm not giving up as I believe this money that I'm pursuing will quit running one day and I'll grab it as me, I'm not ready to quit. To my fellow readers, don't just read, act on the OP advices and suggestions, be determined and NEVER give up. May GOD bless our efforts. Once again thank you OP.

this is the kind of post I love to read. information brings transformation only when correctly applied.
its not east for married women to combine the role of a wife, mother and employee. and now becoming an entrepreneur.
remember I discussed "intra-preneurs" before the data loss. employees with an entrepreneurial mindset.
this is what we need to promote national development. you are really a strong woman and am sure you have
a very supportive husband. never let challenges discourage you and keep pursuing your dreams.

remember u had a "vision" so no matter the obstacles or criticism from family and friends it should never reduce your "passion". great things starts small so "focus" on your primary assignment. the 3 keywords here are vision, passion & focus. its not compulsory you operate as a full time entrepreneur, you can always leverage on delegation strategies. keep your dream alive my sister no matter the odds. you will excel and succeed ijn. your best will become better this year ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by phetty(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
goldendiamond:

HAPPY SALLAH to all my muslim brothers on this thread. you will all excel and succeed in jesus name(amen). due to demand and to celebrate the sallah season I have decided to give out another FREE copies of the gsm distributor list. only 20 please. post yout email if u are interested.

1st batch: 25
2nd batch: 20
3rd batch: 35
this is the 4th batch: 20

100 free copies. I think that is generous enough. your best will bcom better this year ijn

Thanks sir! I am very glad to come across this wonderful n enlightening thread. My email: abdulfatai360@gmail.com Hope ain't late though?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Glo2Glory:

Sir, pls u made a mistake on no. 19. it's gmail not yahoo. kindly resend to favouraugusta247@gmail.com
thank u

sorry my sister. its a mistake
check your email now
keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by lordfalcao(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2014
goldendiamond:

thank you for this comment really appreciate you. its a HYIP and dont know why the post wasnt removed since nairaland forbids high yield investment programs and also adverts on business section. I once created a thread last year of how to get loan without collateral and it was banned immediately. av been a victim of HYIPs myself. I involved over 30 other people. it worked for few months then story started.I had to refund 18 people N20,000 each because I was the middle man they knew.its was so sad and painful.please "easypee" remove this post. your intentions may be good but this is the wrong thread. here am trying to teach aspiring and emerging entrepreneurs how they can maximize the little capital at their disposal so please dont distract them. open a new thread please
I have been looking for loan for a while now and most banks don't offer little loans to people like us, can you guide me to a better way to get loan

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ugo1990(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2014
if you want to start up a recharge card business ,bulk sms business,where to loan money online,how to market people products online without haveing a dime contact me here .08062721026 or mail me ougochukwu98@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 2ndking: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Golden, good day, please my interest is in bulk SMS. you sent me a site to transact with. thanks for that. but sir can you help me on were to get cheap laptop. l missed your promo on cheap laptop because of finance. thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 2ndking: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2014
Golden, good day, please my interest is in bulk SMS. you sent me a site to transact with. thanks for that. but sir can you help me on were to get cheap laptop. l missed your promo on cheap laptop because of finance. thanks.My mail Reubenkings81@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Irshittabey: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
i am a bit confused with the units sold at some sites.some will sell a unit at 82 kobo and then give a note that an sms costs 1.9 units which is about 1.55 naira,is this the way its being done? And if so ,am i to bill my clients based on number of units or number of sms? And how much will i bill them in such a senerio as above?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
goldendiamond:

this is the kind of post I love to read. information brings transformation only when correctly applied.
its not east for married women to combine the role of a wife, mother and employee. and now becoming an entrepreneur.
remember I discussed "intra-preneurs" before the data loss. employees with an entrepreneurial mindset.
this is what we need to promote national development. you are really a strong woman and am sure you have
a very supportive husband. never let challenges discourage you and keep pursuing your dreams.

remember u had a "vision" so no matter the obstacles or criticism from family and friends it should never reduce your "passion". great things starts small so "focus" on your primary assignment. the 3 keywords here are vision, passion & focus. its not compulsory you operate as a full time entrepreneur, you can always leverage on delegation strategies. keep your dream alive my sister no matter the odds. you will excel and succeed ijn. your best will become better this year ijn
Sir, Thanks for your kind words. When I bought the bulk sms proposal, you were not doing the 3 in 1 promo. Please can you send me the website marketing proposal, thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by steve888(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good work done by the OP, its really inspiring and informative still I follow which to pick one or two lines from here.m... God reward you specially...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
still following

more grease to ur elbow smiley smiley
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
we had a busy week shutling some states. thank God for your journey mercies. happy new month to all my followers on this thread. as natural as it is for birds to fly and for lions to roar so will you excel this month.

whatever you lay your hands on will prosper this month. no matter your past setbacks, you will experience divine restoration and all your desires will be granted and satisfied this month.

every big thing starts small, every building begins from the foundation so dont look down on your small capital but pray, plan, work hard, work smart, leverage on team work, be optimistic, believe in yourself and never ever give up. you will excel and succeed ijn. keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
lordfalcao: I have been looking for loan for a while now and most banks don't offer little loans to people like us, can you guide me to a better way to get loan

diamond bank give loans to SMEs. there are also venture capitalists and micofinance banks that can assist you with soft loans.you will have to provide some certain requirements.you can also approach your family and friends to assist you.

I have assisted some of my students with small business loans before but it may not be enough for your biz idea.you can also sell some personal items to raise capital.if the business really matters to u then u must be ready to make sacrifices.I once sold my wife's car just to fund a project last year.

many people are using expensive phones,spending lavishly on personal items but when it comes to funding a biz idea all they do is complain about lack of capital.when there is a will there is a way.I pray God will make a way for u where there seems to be no way.keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
@hushmail
thank you. really appreciate you
keep following sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
1money:
Sir, Thanks for your kind words. When I bought the bulk sms proposal, you were not doing the 3 in 1 promo. Please can you send me the website marketing proposal, thanks.

ok. will alert you once it is sent. send your email to my gsm line. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by nislyv: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
goldendiamond:

if you are just joining this thread after the nairand data loss please note that the 10 topics am reviewing are just short key points(to refresh your memory) not the main training that was treated before. keep following...
hello sir just joining, pls can u give us Manual of d previous business dat was lost, especially bulk sms and recharge card printing. Thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
2ndking: Golden, good day, please my interest is in bulk SMS. you sent me a site to transact with. thanks for that. but sir can you help me on were to get cheap laptop. l missed your promo on cheap laptop because of finance. thanks.

For the bulk sms you can order for the business proposal. send a sms to 0817-932-8162. whats your budget for the laptop. get an american used ACER mini laptop 1gig ram and 160gig hard disk plus webcam and bluetooth. buy before friday and get a FREE brand new hp deskjet printer. to order send me a sms. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
steve888: Good work done by the OP, its really inspiring and informative still I follow which to pick one or two lines from here.m... God reward you specially...

thank you sir. really appreciate you. welcome on board seems u just joined this thread. please contribute and make comments so we can all learn from each other. keep following. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Irshittabey: i am a bit confused with the units sold at some sites.some will sell a unit at 82 kobo and then give a note that an sms costs 1.9 units which is about 1.55 naira,is this the way its being done? And if so ,am i to bill my clients based on number of units or number of sms? And how much will i bill them in such a senerio as above?

that is a silent fraud.1.9units is too much.most sms sites charge 1unit for glo,airtel,etisalat & 1.5units for mtn so get a new sms site.its better to bill on number of sms for your client's benefit however it also depends on volume of sms u're sending so your best option is to get a cheap & reliable sms platform.
for example if u buy
10,000 units at 85k thats N8500 and you sell at N1.50k thats N15,000. lets assume you send to
6000 mtn lines at 1.5units = 9000 units and
4000 non mtn lines at 1unit= 4000units
total sms required for
10,000 gsm lines = 13,000 units
so u need to explain the mtn rate to your clients

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ok lets continue with the 11th business topic we started before sallah break: "ORGANISE A SEMINAR". keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
nislyv: hello sir just joining, pls can u give us Manual of d previous business dat was lost, especially bulk sms and recharge card printing. Thanks

welcome on board. scroll to page five on this thread to view the post of "ectme" for the full manual posted before the data loss. keep following

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone / Photos From Aliko Dangote's 60th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.