Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56701 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nedu31(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
jta2012: Tanx to our nice guy ,but update and upscale your knowledge on the issue by
investing in my latest e-book on 150 SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES U CAN DO
WITH LESS THAN N50,000.00 FROM YOUR HOMES IN NIGERIA....
It is 202 pages book with ( 2 ) introductory chapters on THE HOME BUSINESS
and BASICS OF SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT and finally..................
PROFILE ANALYSIS on the 150 businesses...
It is designed for professional business consultant at affordable price but for
my fellow nairalanders at rock-bottom price of....***** for the ( 1 - 10 )
buyers and later at standard company price for private users.
If you are interested PLS.CALL 08184932156 OR EMAIL@jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

jtaconsulting,Lagos,Nigeria
This really show how lazy you are. Can't you create thread and sale your ebook or fbook, must you spamm other people's thread, abi na police them use creat their thread?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ Goldendiamond I never bothered to ask him for refund because when I met him at his Abule Egba office he was honest with me ; he told me he was going through some difficulties then. @ Jta2012 : why don't you take a cue from the OP, he has been so busy sharing his vast knowledge with us for free . The rule is give and you shall receive! Apply your heart to wisdom bro!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Fayrouzz(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
goldendiamond:

I dont know the stuffs you want to buy to resell but using sales reps is a good move.I also use sales reps in some states for laptop sales.the best approach is to give them a percentage or specific income on each sale.since they will be hawking u may need to give them transport fare(not compulsory). you can also give them with free recharge cards weekly to motivate them.one of my students now use this method to sell zobo drink.she now makes over N20,000 daily from four sales girls who hawk the products to markets,bukas,churches/mosques,govt ministries etc.u will succeed ijn
Ohk boss... Thanks boss
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kasbeats(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
akorson5: hello op! I am planing to go into bulksms , i registered with bulksmspotal nw i av 1000+ in my act but avnt got any customer yet am also planing to past notice on the streat too. But would love it if u can gave me proposal . And again how much should i charge per unit #2,#3,#4, or #8? I also need ur kindly advice thanks

#8 ke...u want to kih nigerians,even traditional text message is #4..u price should depend on aw much u are buying....and FYI a gain of 20kobo persms on 20,000 messages is 4,000 ..its very okay,i tell u....I buy at 85kobo and i resell at #1.00 to consumers,95kobo to reseller my unit deduction rate is 1.2,...And a no go lie u, the biz make sense for passive income,after u get about 4 resellers ehn,u fit jes retire,ur biz go dey spread.....u cn buzz me sha,07030195065,and i go assist u with the gsm databse of ur state (i u want nation,u go buy,)....
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kasbeats(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Nedu31: once I got the client, how do I go about distributing the messages to the target popultation, how to get the bulk sms (the company), and how to write a good proposal as a newbies.

a good proposal should be straightforward and informal,no address is necessary at the top and u need to go straight to the service u are offering....u can list the advantages after ,make it brief tho and put your contct at the end
make them know their 'patronage is highly anticipated and would be eternally appreciated',dats my personal line.....buzz me tho,07030195065 ,whatsapp
i can give u access to gsm database of any state/local government of the federation for a token,and u can use oduduwasms.com for the bulk sms.

Dont forgt to give a close business person to proofread for u nd tell u wat they think

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nedu31(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2014
kasbeats:

a good proposal should be straightforward and informal,no address is necessary at the top and u need to go straight to the service u are offering....u can list the advantages after ,make it brief tho and put your contct at the end
make them know their 'patronage is highly anticipated and would be eternally appreciated',dats my personal line.....buzz me tho,07030195065 ,whatsapp
i can give u access to gsm database of any state/local government of the federation for a token,and u can use oduduwasms.com for the bulk sms.

Dont forgt to give a close business person to proofread for u nd tell u wat they think
Alright, thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 4:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Goldendiamond,good to have u back after d tsunami. You have mail.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
viewing this topic ********
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
bidey4real: Pls Goldendiamond,am anticipating ur response.

searched for your question on the thread. kindly repost it sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
hushmail: Na only me waka come ooo!!!

Abeg me una send me the complete package

LOL. complete package ke. its better you keep following my brother because this is the only platform you can get this type of info for free. when we started few years ago we always charged per topic at training programs(not online). by the time we are done all followers of this thread will be invited for a free training in lagos where we can all rub minds, share ideas and form alliances and partnerships. keep following and dont take it for granted because its free. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
sure i will b following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
darlingjoylyn: @goldendiamond sir,can i also copy your words of wisdom for my blog?thanks. On the issue of teamwork it is a culture we realy need to imbibe but we want self acclaimed success.love your experience during nysc.you've got an eagle eye i must say. I will keep saying it...you are a blessing to us! Please sir the oil and kini business whatever should leave our thread,we dont want sudden money.we want to grow with the little we have.thank you sir!

really appreciate your comment. yes you can copy my words for your blog but always remember that your originality is your greatest value; so dont try to imitate any popular blogger. create your own unique writing style and focus on yourself.
you got me laughing hard with the "oil an kini business...". about the ivorian that want to assist you the choice is yours to make if he is willing and cheerful to render a helping hand. wishing u all the very best. you will excel and succeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
MacCoka: @ op,i got ur mail,i rilly rilly appreciate ur kind gesture.*seriously following the thread*

uw. study the mail and take action. keep following. thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Talking: Now following...Good work OP, God bless your hustle, more power to your elbows smiley

amen and amen ijn. God bless you more. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
before we continue let us review the 10 topics we treated b4 the nairaland dataloss. its not the full training we took earlier but brief key points & basic requirements. this is for the benefits of those that just joined this thread.
we already reviewed the following business topics(check page 2 for details):
1. bulk or customised sms
2. gsm recharge card printing
3. computer tutor
4. real estate agent
5. john fashanu agent
6. events management
7. car broker

lets continue...

8. website marketing business:
- go through the manual posted before
- study website technical terms to boost confidence when proposing to prospects
- create a detailed website proposal
- target hotels,small companies & religious institutions
- start with mini websites and charge an affordable fee
- contact a web develop & negotiate for a good deal while u add your own commission(contact us)
- elaborate the main importance of a website to your prospects. as stated below. (you can add this to your handbill or A4
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
8. website marketing(continued from above)
you can add this to your poster or handbill and circulate to your targets and within your location.

STOP WASTING MONEY ON ADVERTS
GET MORE CUSTOMERS WITHOUT STRESS
PROJECT THE IMAGE OF YOUR COMPANY
UPGRADE YOUR BUSINESS PROFILE
GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A GLOBAL PLATFORM
GET YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE NOW AT AN AFFORDABLE RATE
FREE MANAGEMENT FOR ONE YEAR
OUR PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE WILL ALSO HELP YOU PROMOTE YOUR WEBSITE
CONTACT US: (add your phone number and business name)

- this marketing aspect is different from website designing. you will make more money with less stress as a marketer because the domain registration and web hosting bill will be sorted by the developer so take action and leverage on this simple business you can start with less than N20,000. contact us logistics and more enquiries. you will excel and succeed. keep following

before we take the 11th business topic, we will review dog handler and student coaching business

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
review continued: brief key points

9. Dog handler business:
- a dirty job but with good income potential. remember the story of my dog handler who now takes care of his mum from this business.
- if you can wash a dirty car then its no big deal. its better than begging friends and relatives for cash as you can make good income from this business
- you can make N60,000 and above monthly from this business depending on your reach and the number of dogs in your care
- network with at least five vet doctors to link you to dog owners. charge an affordable fee and make it thrice weekly
- create and photocopy handbills and posters. circulate and paste at strategic locations
- you will need some basic equipments like hand glove, rubber boots, nose guard, mouth guard, detergent and sponge, tick powder, shampoo, cotton bud,towel,disinfectant, broom and packer etc
- owners can also provide the materials above.as u know this is not for local dogs o but foreign breeds.keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
review continued: brief key points
10. Student coaching
- acquire basic knowledge because you can only teach what you know
- decide on what you want to focus on: start with primary school pupils then later waec, neco, jamb & a-levels
- start from home or u can approach a school principal to use their class rooms
- start with what you have from where you are so you should start from home
- advertise with A4 size handbills and circulate in churches, mosques, schools & paste at barbing saloons, cybercafes, viewing centres & other strategic locations
- always target when schools are about to vacate & also target students awaiting admission
- contact your pastor or immam & persuade them to announce it
- reach out to civil servant and corporate workers eg bankers to train their kids. I can remember in 2007 when I couldnt pay school fees I had to reach out to a pastor & he got 17 students for me each paying N3500. when there is a will there is always a way. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
goldendiamond: before we continue let us review the 10 topics we treated b4 the nairaland dataloss. its not the full training we took earlier but brief key points and basic requirements. this is for the benefits of those that just joine this thread.
we already reviewed the following business topics(check page 2 for details):
1. bulk or customised sms
2. gsm recharge card printing
3. computer tutor
4. real estate agent
5. john fashanu agent
6. events management
7. car broker

lets continue...

8. website marketing business:
- study website technical terms to boost confidence when proposing to prospects
- create a detailed website proposal
- target hotels, small companies and religious institutions
- start with min websites and charge an affordable fee
- contact a web develop and negotiate for a good deal while you add your own commission(contact us)
- elaborate the main importance of a website to your prospects. as stated below. (you can add this to your handbill or A4 size poster)
********following*********
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 9jagurl81: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Do you need an ecommerce site / online store to run your business but dont know how to go about it? I can build one for you and train you on how to use it for a small fee. Send email to kaosarat@gmail.com for details.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
@Op thanks for your candid advice.good to know i made you laugh-oil n kini. But i think i'm sad. What will happen to us who are outside lagos concerning the free training? Haaaaaa sir pls o we need it too.ABUJA-that's where i reside. Hmmm or we go waylay you carry come abuja ooo.*tongue out*.on the review topics,will send you a mail on events management. #You will suceed and excel# thanks sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Ewenla202: @ Goldendiamond I never bothered to ask him for refund because when I met him at his Abule Egba office he was honest with me ; he told me he was going through some difficulties then. @ Jta2012 : why don't you take a cue from the OP, he has been so busy sharing his vast knowledge with us for free . The rule is give and you shall receive! Apply your heart to wisdom bro!

ok its good to know you settled with hafiz lecky.about JTA2012 let him be as I dont want to discourage him because am sure he is a newbie.with time he would know this is not the right platform.why do u think fidel castro was a good leader. was he democratically elected.he allowed his country go through western sanctions just because of his rigid approach & this made cubans experience economic hardship.due to this lots of cubans fled to the US promoting hard drugs & other illicit crimes.my point is castro didnt respect human rights and wanted to rule for life
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:01am On Jul 24, 2014
remember before the data loss I noted that someone will win my N25,000(to support his/her busines idea) by passing an exam. exams are about questions and answers so keep following and pay close attention if you are interested...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:02am On Jul 24, 2014
darlingjoylyn: @Op thanks for your candid advice.good to know i made you laugh-oil n kini. But i think i'm sad. What will happen to us who are outside lagos concerning the free training? Haaaaaa sir pls o we need it too.ABUJA-that's where i reside. Hmmm or we go waylay you carry come abuja ooo.*tongue out*.on the review topics,will send you a mail on events management. #You will suceed and excel# thanks sir

ok dont worry we will work out a way to be in abuja. if you can assist us with logistics. kindly help source a good venue in a good location. probably a hotel hall that is not too expensive o(lol). will prefer an eatery hall that allows per hour rate. you can negotiate for 3hours and get back to me. we will also compensate you. keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:28am On Jul 24, 2014
kasbeats:

make them know their 'patronage is highly anticipated and would be eternally appreciated'.

Dont forget to give a close business person to proofread for u nd tell u what they think

tanx for this contribution. really appreciate you. a good business proposal should also have four main elements:
1. Arouse INTEREST
2. create DESIRE
3. carry CONVICTION
4. induce ACTION

I explained details of these four elements b4 the nairaland data loss. to get the attention of your prospects, always write an attractive opening,take time to explain your product/service, provide a firm guarantee and make your closing paragraph effective to propel the recipient to take action.you will excel & succeed.keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:37am On Jul 24, 2014
1money: Goldendiamond,good to have u back after d tsunami. You have mail.

its good to have you back too my sister. infact that tsunami was a tragedy for me. I lost 34 topics and my back up was also lost to a crashed blackberry. it was so sad and painful. am still hoping seun to retrieve valuable data of all nairalanders created between January and June 2014. expecting your contributions o. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:50am On Jul 24, 2014
goldendiamond: before the nairaland data loss we already treated 10 topics stated on the first page of this thread(check to confirm). for business proposals(event mgt, website marketn, john fashanu agent & bulk sms business), business name registration, business plan development & website setup; send email to ideas2wealth@yahoo.com or send sms to 0817-932-8162. the 10 topics left to discuss are stated below.

11. script writing
12. book reseller
13. organise a seminar
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
16. public/motivational speaking
17. dog sales(dog show event)
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

concerning the 1st ten topics pls dont joke with these six because I make good income from each;just follow my step by step guide.
1. computer tutor
2. john fashanu agent
3. bulk sms
4. real estate agent
5. website marketing
6. event management

out of the topics stated above No 11 to 20, which one should we take next. state your choice. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2014
goldendiamond:

concerning the 1st ten topics pls dont joke with these six because I make good income from each;just follow my step by step guide.
1. computer tutor
2. john fashanu agent
3. bulk sms
4. real estate agent
5. website marketing
6. event management

out of the topics stated above No 11 to 20, which one should we take next. state your choice. keep following
15. Ebook Marketing
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Irshittabey: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2014
You are doing a great job @op.
Sir, i have been trying to get skill in areas i am intrested in doing business in ,but i havent made a dime from anything yet.
My story goes thus:
During my secondary school days,whenever the house is broke i bring up the idea for my parents to allow me to learn the art of tailoring so i could help the family,my parents didnt like the idea,and i only reminde them of it only when we are broke. Before i entered the univesity i knew i wanted to have a business,basically in ICT, fashioning designing and agriculture(livestock and snail rearing). But all i knew that time was just how to use the computer i had no other skill.
I decided to learn web app development,it took two years to materialise,thanks to a scholarship,i never learnt to market my skill. Next i went to learn tailoring finally after all these years,i learnt fast but i am still learning,my dad wont allow me to practice he fears it would distract me from my studies,finally i am about to buy cows and give normads to rear it for me,sir do u think it is a good idea,and how can i brand or market my skills,i think i am introverted but it doesnt stop me from presenting well during cumpulsory academic seminars, anticpating ur advice .
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
goldendiamond:

I would like to learn no 13 or 16.
You are really doing a good job, thank you. Pls I sent you a mail, need some clarification on the car sales/ broker.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ goldendiamond ok sir,let me see what info i can get.thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
darlingjoylyn: @ goldendiamond ok sir,let me see what info i can get.thanks

ok will be expecting it just take your time. really appreciate you. keep following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone / Photos From Aliko Dangote's 60th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.