Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? (23382 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by gabazin080(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ

7 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Kyase(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
gabazin080: NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ
why u want knw. E concern u.
Carry ur cross, and leave others alone. Only GOD knws who is who.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by waldigit: 4:44am On Jul 07, 2014
gabazin080: NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ

Dear beloved, please pray first to Holy Spirit for opening of eyes of understanding and then read the following bible passages.
Mathew 27:51-53, Ephesians 4:8-9, 1Corinthians 15:55, Psalm 16:10, Luke 16:20-25
You see before christ many soul of the dead were temporarily preserved in heaven e.g elijah, enok,moses. Also in grave e.g elisha and hell e.g rich man in Luke 16. Depending on their righteousness, and relationship with God
However, at the death of christ, he visited all these temporary places and introduced himself to these dead souls of holy people and move them to mansions prepared for them in heaven as you can see in mathew 27. In death you automatically accept lordship of Jesus because you operate at higher intelligence realm, so no need of preaching. Mind you He left behind bad souls of men in Hell. After the resurrection of Christ righteous pple goes straight to new temporary preservation place in heaven(mansions) and wait until judgement day. Also unrighteous pple goes straight to hell in the earth of the earth. After rapture the dead in Christ will still be held in grave. Revealation 20:13
I hope I have been able to help

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2014
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by fxjones(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2014
I will like you to see 1 Peter 3:19-20, and also 1 peter 4:6, all those who died before the entry of the ark (Noah's family ) had a second chance to repent because God overlooked their act of wickedness he gave them a long time to change and follow him but the longer they lived the more desobedient they became, the best he could do was to wipe them out of of the earth and reserved their spirit in prison where Christ went to declare the good news to them so that they can also be saved according to those who lived in the flesh. but this is limited to those people only. every other persons that lived after the earth was destroyed with water and before the coming of Christ will be judge according to their conscience, and all those who were privileged to hear Gods messenger prophets will be also be judge by what they heard, let's look at the rich man and Lazarus, that event took place before the coming of Christ, they were judged by how they lived their lives and the opportunity they had. I hope I have been able to say something meaningful?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by gabazin080(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
. just 2 awake dis post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by gabazin080(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Cc seun oam4j ishilove
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by dolphinheart(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ

They will be ressurected. Though the wicked among them will not

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by dolphinheart(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2015
waldigit:

Dear beloved, please pray first to Holy Spirit for opening of eyes of understanding and then read the following bible passages.
Mathew 27:51-53, Ephesians 4:8-9, 1Corinthians 15:55, Psalm 16:10, Luke 16:20-25
You see before christ many soul of the dead were temporarily preserved in heaven e.g elijah, enok,moses. Also in grave e.g elisha and hell e.g rich man in Luke 16. Depending on their righteousness, and relationship with God
However, at the death of christ, he visited all these temporary places and introduced himself to these dead souls of holy people and move them to mansions prepared for them in heaven as you can see in mathew 27. In death you automatically accept lordship of Jesus because you operate at higher intelligence realm, so no need of preaching. Mind you He left behind bad souls of men in Hell. After the resurrection of Christ righteous pple goes straight to new temporary preservation place in heaven(mansions) and wait until judgement day. Also unrighteous pple goes straight to hell in the earth of the earth. After rapture the dead in Christ will still be held in grave. Revealation 20:13

U can lieeeeeee!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Earth2Metahuman: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lol

NB: we have over 1 trillion dead humans in the course of our history.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by sonofthewind: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bible calls it 'time of ignorance'...God overlooked.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by drwebs: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
waldigit:

Bro, thanks for doing justice to the answer.
To op, just as he has said, you are new in the faith. You need to know more of your new origin more. You need to read the Bible more than ever before and also not miss your local church services, the Holy Spirit will be ministering to you during these activities.

To add to what he has said.
Hell too is a waiting area, for those who didn't accept Jess before they died. When Jess judges the world of their sin, they will then be thrown into The Lake of Fire.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Kizyte(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
The righteous who died before Christ were in Limbo. Limbo is a place where the souls of the just (righteous) who died before Christ were detained. When Jesus was killed and buried, before His resurrection, He went to that part of Hell called Limbo to free the souls of the just for He (Jesus) is the only way to the Father.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
For the Jews before Christ : The remission of sin was through animal sacrifices before the birth of Christ . Jesus now died for our sins - he replaced that .

For the non Jews before Christ : They will be judged according to their works . Same with people that did not get to know Christ and salvation for whatever reason

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op,i'm glad u ar a christain and asked this question..and i'm also glad that people are starting to realise that what the westerners told us about the religion of our fore-fathers (OUR TRUE RELIGION) were lies.
No mad man can tell me that all my ancestors went to hell for practising our "OWN TRUE" religion.. what they call TRADITIONAL RELIGION is OUR OWN TRUE RELIGION.
If u believ all ur ancestors are goin to hell cos they werent christains..well,i dont.. i refuse to accept that piece of crap..
And
If u are christain and u believe all those that doesnt believe in christ (including your ancestors) are goin to hell,then..

24 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by ifenes(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nothing ; There was never a Christ in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
nothing will happen, sky daddy has not founded hell fire then, it's just like asking where do nairalander discuss before nairaland was founded .. the answer is nowhere .. and it was cool then too .. u get? abi seun I lie ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by SIRKAY98(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
They will be judge based on the dispensation of that time. Based on the law governing them then

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Molly1991(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
he went to hades to safe them
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Dandeson1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Gfddhyeryhcstxvja

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Vince77(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
They will go to Limbo.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bros... Leave that one for God o...
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Same thing that happens to everyone born after Jesus.

We will all die and be forgotten. Jesus included.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Cherishing(f): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
in pacs voice "and life goes on"
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Cherishing(f): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dandeson1:
Gfddhyeryhcstxvja
U see ya life
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hian! 2014 thread
The mods must be craz-e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by jericco1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't know o. The Likes Of Socrates Plato Euripides et al.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Abodunrin07(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Maybe you ask God o
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Mubz(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ah!!! So Adam, Moses, Abraham, Noah were ignorant. Two things in the world that render men illogical and dumb - Religion and politics

sonofthewind:
Bible calls it 'time of ignorance'...God overlooked.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.