Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? (23413 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Olasco93: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
smiley
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
they will be born again.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by AntiWailer: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Those who walked with God are in heaven.

Read the rich man and Lazarus.

Lazarus saw people in Paradise.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by idee91: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jesus christ is a prophet and servant of God He came at the time God sent him, just like God sent other prophets before him. So the teachings of different prophets(Moses, noah, Abraham, Jacob, muhammad etc) of God are to be followed at their respective times.

Mark 12:32'- "and the scribe said unto him, 'well master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; And there is none other but he"

Matthew 24:36- " but of that day knoweth no man, no, not the angels of the heaven, but my father only."

John 20:16- but go to my brethen, and say unto them that, I ascend unto my father and your father; and to my God and your God.

Matthew 27:46 (very contradictory, because the prophet of God( jesus) can not ask His creator why he forsake him)- Eli, Eli lama sabachthani ? ( My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me). Point here was that he called unto his God

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that theu might know thee, the only true God, and jesus christ whom thou has sent.

Mark 12:28-30- The 1st of all commandmrnts is " hear o isreal, the lord the God is one Lord"

Matthew 23: 8- But br not ye called Rabhi: for One is your master, even jesus, and all ye are brethren"( This Verse clearly described jesus as a servant)

To clarify the Metaphoric use of the word Father and son for Jesus and to illustrate that fatherhood anf sonship is the relationship between thr Lord and His servants.
Matthew 23:9- And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your father which is in heaven. "

Jesus christ prayed, and God cannot pray. Matthew 26:39, Matthew 14:23.

So back to your topic there were prophets (servants) of God sent before and after jesus christ, as stated earlier. their teachings would be used for the people of their time.

10 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by dermmy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
You better face your own faith.., u will stand before God to give your own account of stewardship you won't even have the time to look at others on the day of judgement even your parents won't have your time when the ancient of days reads your life account.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by SmartMugu: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ
Very good question. Never thought of that.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Daemonsanti(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Moses brought the law from God before Jesus came......so I think they will be judged according to the law...but as for those who lived before the law, I don't really know.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Dandeson1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cherishing:
U see ya life
lolgringrin i see ya sexy pic... *kisses*
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Cherishing(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dandeson1:
lolgringrin i see ya sexy pic... *kisses*
covers my mouth tongue
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by achorladey: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
The righteous and the unrighteous.” The apostle Paul said to a group of Jews who also entertained the hope of a resurrection that “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.”—Ac 24:15.The Bible makes it plain who are “the righteous.” First of all, those who are to receive a heavenly resurrection are declared righteous.—Ro 8:28-30.Then the Bible calls faithful men of old such as Abraham righteous. (Ge 15:6; Jas 2:21) Many of these men are listed at Hebrews chapter 11, and of them the writer says: “And yet all these, although they had witness borne to them through their faith, did not get the fulfillment of the promise, as God foresaw something better for us [spirit-begotten, anointed Christians like Paul], in order that they might not be made perfect apart from us.” (Heb 11:39, 40) So, the perfecting of them will take place after that of the ones having part in “the first resurrection.”
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by allanphash7(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nothing

When you are dead you are gone

Nothing happens

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by dermmy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Daemonsanti:
Moses brought the law from God before Jesus came......so I think they will be judged according to the law...but as for those who lived before the law, I don't really know.

Many people lived outside the law the law was only applicable to the state of israel all other countries surrounding Israel weren't under the law. And i believe there were people living in other continents of the world when the law was given to israel only the israelites lived by the law so those people living living in other continents before the advent of faith and righteousness what would be their fate? Let us leave these things to God and face our own spiritual business.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by ApenaEde: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
U did not ask what will happen 2 Jesus himself.
U ar asking what will happen 2 pipu b4 him. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Dandeson1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cherishing:
covers my mouth tongue
lolgrin i brush 2day nacheesy.. *kisses on the neck*
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by afroxyz: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
The same thing that has been happening. We die and perhaps take another form. For everything on earth there is a cycle. Birth, growth, death and re-birth. No one is coming to save your sorry ass and take you to the sky. Be a master of your environment.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:

When Jesus Died on Good Friday, He did not resurrect till Easter Sunday. He was in the land of the Dead for 3 days.
He spent 3 days with them. Those who believe in him, he took along to Heaven.

In the world of the dead, anything after one dies, TIME is not moving. So it does not matter that it. was 3 days for us. I could be 3000 years for them.

Basically it is sufficient enough for them to know him, we him and choose to believe in him or not.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
I wonder what people read in the bible.. and I wonder how they explain it... those who do not know Jesus Christ would be resurrected and be judge according to his or her deed after all John 5 vs 28 and 29 say there would be a resurrection of both the Righteous and un righteous.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Odunharry(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
sonofthewind:
Bible calls it 'time of ignorance'...God overlooked.
This is correct .. I'm still looking for that bible scripture.. forgotten it
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Cherishing(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dandeson1:
lolgrin i brush 2day nacheesy.. *kisses on the neck*

am wearing a turtle neck iron jeans tongue
check the nearest girl
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kyase:

why u want knw. E concern u.
Carry ur cross, and leave others alone. Only GOD knws who is who.

how did this comment even get 7 likes?? undecided shows how intelligent most average Nigerians are, someone asked a reasonable question, a normal human should be curious about things he doesn't understand and you are replying his question with a even more silly question, like seriously what do u guys get taught in polytechnics and universities? i wonder because most people can't even ask intelligent questions where as a 14 year European, British, Canadian or American would normally just ask, here u ask, they putyou down for asking, it's so easy to brain wash Africans, now i believe that saying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by mhiztee: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
those who died before the coming Christ would judge by their conscience
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by bluewles33: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Alhamdulilah.. ISLAM is perfect!

10 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

When Jesus Died on Good Friday, He did not resurrect till Easter Sunday. He was in the land of the Dead for 3 days.
He spent 3 days with them. Those who believe in him, he took along to Heaven.

In the world of the dead, anything after one dies, TIME is not moving. So it does not matter that it. was 3 days for us. I could be 3000 years for them.

Basically it is sufficient enough for them to know him, we him and choose to believe in him or not.

Abeg na which verse you the quote from make I check my bible.

But I know the bible already fore tell the Death of Jesus Christ and that he would raise on the third day.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by TaiKuun(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
drwebs:

Bro, thanks for doing justice to the answer.
To op, just as he has said, you are new in the faith. You need to know more of your new origin more. You need to read the Bible more than ever before and also not miss your local church services, the Holy Spirit will be ministering to you during these activities.

To add to what he has said.
Hell too is a waiting area, for those who didn't accept Jess before they died. When Jess judges the world of their sin, they will then be thrown into The Lake of Fire.
the extent to which you have been brainwashed ehn, nothing can bring you out of this "sheepdom"

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
bluewles33:
Alhamdulilah.. ISLAM is perfect!

Yes islam is perfect but full of Fanatic who Kill in the Name of Allah I can't say it is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by EazyMoh(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
I pity confused Christians.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by EazyMoh(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Yes islam is perfect but full of Fanatic who Kill in the Name of Allah I can't say it is perfect.
He said is lslam was perfect not Muslims are perfect. At least Islam has the most logical answers to all our questions.

9 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Romm(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kizyte:
The righteous who died before Christ were in Limbo. Limbo is a place where the souls of the just (righteous) who died before Christ were detained. When Jesus was killed and buried, before His resurrection, He went to that part of Hell called Limbo to free the souls of the just for He (Jesus) is the only way to the Father.

Na only YOU get brain pass..u got de answer correctly............ u must be a Catholic..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Adex7004(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Christianity a religion from fact to fiction
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
EazyMoh:

He said is lslam was perfect not Muslims are perfect. At least Islam has the most logical answers to all our questions.

A Religion that it's Member or Followers has no Value for human Life...

The same way not all Christians are true Christian.

Mathew 7 vs 21 to 23 Explain More on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks" / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.