Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child (22036 Views)

Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Dr. Awojobi Soyombo. Any Latest News About This Medical Doctor? / Hidden Dangers Of Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by garyaustin(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hidden camera caught a woman abandone her Child. Why are Women heartless!!!! Can someone tell me?
source;http://ireporterstv.co/hidden-camera-caught-a-mother-abandoning-her-new-born-baby-on-the-street/?from=promo-101b9

1 Like

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Was your Mum heartless? If NO, avoid generalizing such issues. sad

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by bercarray(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Now wen she nw nids a child and she doesn't av any,she'll start killin goat by 2am in d midnight,start suspectn mama agba,start mixin lubricatn oil wit pap to oil her stomach,she wn't rememba wht she had done in d past. Y she no go dump am 4 soka ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by delishpot: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
You call that heartless? Hian, you need go buy dictionary o. Yes its sad she doesnt want it but she took it to a home, rang the bell and ran away, giving him a chance to live. Better than the real heartless ones who would throw the baby in soak away or ty to flush him or even dump it in gutter or burry it alive.
Biko, I wish those kids who were killed by their moms were dumped at my door step like this so they at least have another shot at life.
She is a crazy mom, but not a heartless woman. Crazy and stupid and cold towards her child for sure but, not heartless.

22 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by phiszo(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2014
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by mykemiley(f): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2014
Ok
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by dridowu: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Hmmm cruel, if you dont want the child, you can just walk to any orphanage home to drop the baby with them.

2 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by mykemiley(f): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Can't blv I made it...#dancin tinz#
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Ufranklin92(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Wtf

Awkward mother
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by slimthugchimee(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2014
delishpot: You call that heartless? Hian, you need go buy dictionary o. Yes its sad she doesnt want it but she took it to a home, rang the bell and ran away, giving him a chance to live. Better than the real heartless ones who would throw the baby in soak away or ty to flush him or even dump it in gutter or burry it alive.
Biko, I wish those kids who were killed by their moms were dumped at my door step like this so they at least have another shot at life.
She is a crazy mom, but not a heartless woman. Crazy and stupid and cold towards her child for sure but, not heartless.
my friend why are u calling a baby 'IT'

3 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by safarigirl(f): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2014
@delishpot, spot on. Some people fail to realise that not everyone has the money needed to take care of a child, she did what a loving mother would do before someone takes the kid to one of those foster homes where they treat em like used toys.

She probably figured the family needs a kid and are well off hence she dropped her child there, at least she sabi where the pikin dey and will most likely check on the kid as the years go by.

Before anyone casts this woman they should at least figure out the circumstances behind her actions

6 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by safarigirl(f): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2014
slimthugchimee: my friend why are u calling a baby 'IT'
when the gender of a baby is unknown, the baby is called 'it'

19 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Yoney007(f): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2014
Yet some women just need one child to prove to the world they ain't barren

2 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by TrishaP(f): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Wonders they say shall never end. And my aunt have been looking for a child for the past 6yrs. God help us
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by kennyonthrone(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2014
Poor u

1 Like

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Rexphobia(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2014
something dey worry her head
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by kennyonthrone(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2014
mykemiley: Can't blv I made it...#dancin tinz#
I d catch shame 4 u

3 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by charlsecy(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2014
I don't feel like calling the mother heartless. She knew the baby needed a life. She knew she was unable to give life to the baby. She knew there were some persons who would give life to the baby. She took the baby to a place where people willing to give the baby a life could see the baby. Now the baby would have a life.

You can use "it" for a very young baby, especially when the gender is unknown. In fact, some use "it" for young babies in general.

3 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Guykhena(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Clinton594(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2014
I won't open that link

2 Likes

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by slimpoppa(m): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Bad
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
I prefer a news of this kind "Hidden Camera catches Woman Nakeed"
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by phlame(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
undecided
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by MCMLXXVI(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2014
safarigirl: when the gender of a baby is unknown, the baby is called 'it'

Or 'they' too.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by safarigirl(f): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2014
MCMLXXVI:

Or 'they' too.
in the case of more than one?
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by bitterpenis(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2014
Poverty playing here, or no man claiming responsibility as the woman might have had numerous male partners and practically sleeps with them a day or two at intervals
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by grandstar(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2014
If fada should beat those that came late for service,what of those that did not come?Moral is that at least she did not abandon the baby to die.in the land of the blind, the one eye man is king.And what of those who abort?Anyway flee from immorality!
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by PECO4KING(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2014
TrishaP: Wonders they say shall never end. And my aunt have been looking for a child for the past 6yrs. God help us

I can be of help .
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by MCMLXXVI(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2014
safarigirl: in the case of more than one?

In the case of a singular entity.
A person of indeterminate gender is referred to as "They". It is an epicene pronoun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

1 Like

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by delishpot: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2014

What should I call it? When you ask who is at the door what do you say? Many people say 'Who is IT? right.
Ok we learn every day, when a baby is born it is ok to call it an IT until you know the sex. You use it for anything or anyone when in doubt about the true identity of something or someone.
My dear Google is your friend in this case or simply pick up a dictionary it will help too.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by akraym(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2014
TrishaP: Wonders they say shall never end. And my aunt have been looking for a child for the past 6yrs. God help us
my pastor could be of help. Hook me up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 15 2020 In Nigeria - (35,725 Tested) / Covid-19: Why Do Some Patients Run Away From Isolation Centres? / COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.