Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child (22043 Views)

Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Dr. Awojobi Soyombo. Any Latest News About This Medical Doctor? / Hidden Dangers Of Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Nwaoma1(f): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Why get pregnant if one is not ready to take responsibity for their actions? She could have avoided this by simply using a condom or another form of contraceptive! Yet she choose to bring this innocent baby into the world and abandon him/her like this! She is very heartless and will never know peace. It doesn't matter how rich the person that picked him up is, the fact remains....every child needs the mother's love. May God be with this poor baby. Really sad. embarassed
delishpot: You call that heartless? Hian, you need go buy dictionary o. Yes its sad she doesnt want it but she took it to a home, rang the bell and ran away, giving him a chance to live. Better than the real heartless ones who would throw the baby in soak away or ty to flush him or even dump it in gutter or burry it alive.
Biko, I wish those kids who were killed by their moms were dumped at my door step like this so they at least have another shot at life.
She is a crazy mom, but not a heartless woman. Crazy and stupid and cold towards her child for sure but, not heartless.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by delishpot: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Nwaoma1: Why get pregnant if one is not ready to take responsibity for their actions? She could have avoided this by simply using a condom or another form of contraceptive! Yet she choose to bring this innocent baby into the world and abandon him/her like this! She is very heartless and will never know peace. It doesn't matter how rich the person that picked him up is, the fact remains....every child needs the mother's love. May God be with this poor baby. Really sad. embarassed

We gree, she for no get bele. But bele don come, she say she no want am for sure she come think 3 options, abort am or born am and kill am or born am and drop am for house wey dem dey find pikin.
Tell me, if girl come meet you with those 3 options which one you go advice her to do? If 100% she no want the pikin.
Na so e easy talk how she for no get bele yet most of una don get pregnancy scares from una selves or una babes at one time or the other in una lives so you know how easy it is to be in that situation when sex is involved. Yes she careless but this na the best wey she do. I prefere this to women wey dey throw away for pit toilet, some dey sell am like bread, some dey keep am but abuse am till dem finally kill am with physical abuse years later.
So biko she do well.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by Nwaoma1(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Read my post carefully! I did not say she should or not be pregnant. I said she should take responsibity for her actions. She should have known that sex could result in pregnancy and thus be prepared to be a mother once a baby born. Fine, lets assume she does not have money to care for the child, why not take the baby to the motherless babies home or some sort of charity and have them put the baby up for adoption rather than dumping her on the street and running! That's my point. As for you supporting evil and thinking every lady out there would do same is very pathetic! Dont ever generalize,that's insulting.
delishpot:

We gree, she for no get bele. But bele don come, she say she no want am for sure she come think 3 options, abort am or born am and kill am or born am and drop am for house wey dem dey find pikin.
Tell me, if girl come meet you with those 3 options which one you go advice her to do? If 100% she no want the pikin.
Na so e easy talk how she for no get bele yet most of una don get pregnancy scares from una selves or una babes at one time or the other in una lives so you know how easy it is to be in that situation when sex is involved. Yes she careless but this na the best wey she do. I prefere this to women wey dey throw away for pit toilet, some dey sell am like bread, some dey keep am but abuse am till dem finally kill am with physical abuse years later.
So biko she do well.
Re: Latest News. Hidden Camera Caught A Woman Abandone Her Child by delishpot: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nwaoma1: Read my post carefully! I did not say she should or not be pregnant. I said she should take responsibity for her actions. She should have known that sex could result in pregnancy and thus be prepared to be a mother once a baby born. Fine, lets assume she does not have money to care for the child, why not take the baby to the motherless babies home or some sort of charity and have them put the baby up for adoption rather than dumping her on the street and running! That's my point. As for you supporting evil and thinking every lady out there would do same is very pathetic! Dont ever generalize,that's insulting.

Sorry you felt insulted by my post. I dont think I said anything insulting neither did I generalize I said most of Una not all of una gerrit? Well as for dumping baby in safe house, how are you sure there are such places in her country? How are you sure her stats as in her details would not have been taken down by officials if she walked into a govt run children home?
Pls forget about the mom, and think of the baby biko. She clearly doesnt want it, some times animals do not want their kids. Humans are animals too, just a lot wiser than the others and shit happens. I am glad she did not kill the poor child, and I praise her courage to drop it off at a home where the child can be addopted or taken to the police and hopefuly cared for by deserving parents. Me no see where I insult you for my post.

Pathetic? You should look within my dear. You not accepting diversity in nature that is pathetic. In life some are good some are ok some are bad. I realize that and I thank her for not killing that child. And I know that people make mistakes or tread wrong paths sometimes in life and that we all cant be perfect all our lives. We hear you saint Nwaoma, can we move on with life now. She did what she did and she did better than those who give birth then kill it. If you like for your mind make you claim say I talk say all naija women dey born and kill. Na you sabi.
Can we move on now biko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Blackmailed For Allegedly Putting Ucth Funds In Mmm— Prof. Agan, Cmd / COVID-19 Update For September 15 2020 In Nigeria - (35,725 Tested) / Increase Your Sperm Count,libido And End Prostate Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.