Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Should She Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do?? (826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do?? by martijez(f): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Her bf dat she bin dating 4 a month just broke up with her today.the nigga says he can't take it anymore that he has to beg her for a mere kiss before she can kiss him and that she won't even allow him touch her.he likes her a lot and she likes him too,but she doesn't think she is ready for another sexual relationship,of which she has explained to him before,right now she is begging and pleading with him to take her back but he has bluntly refused.please NL-ers what do you advise that she do?
Re: What Should She Do?? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
If she's in a relationship,she should be ready to play ball..she can't eat her cake,and have it.
Re: What Should She Do?? by naijaboiy: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
so it's sex that defines a relationship diz days??
SMH!!!
Re: What Should She Do?? by 190theclown: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thank Goodness the guy left her

make she carry her wahala comot abeg angry

4 Likes

Re: What Should She Do?? by Prowizy2(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its good the 'Wise Guy left her. . And she should return all the things she has collected from him!!
Re: What Should She Do?? by TyTymer(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Prowizy2: Its good the 'Wise Guy left her. . And she should return all the things she has collected from him!!
to the last recharge card. angry
Re: What Should She Do?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2014
undecided

Re: What Should She Do?? by Prowizy2(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2014
tytymer: to the last recharge card. angry
Bro! You're right. . All the money he has spent taking her to fast food should be calculated and paid.
Re: What Should She Do?? by HumanPsycho(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Its nauseating when I read or hear things like this? 'begging' a girl for kiss or intercourse. No way! The guy must be weak and worthless.
Re: What Should She Do?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 07, 2014
naijaboiy: so it's sex that defines a relationship diz days??
SMH!!!
where was sex written in the post? SMH
Re: What Should She Do?? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2014
@OP re u the babe?
Re: What Should She Do?? by martijez(f): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Y'all be insulting the gal,but u forget that from a kiss,he would start asking 4 something else.sex isn't everything and I bliv if he could leave d gal because of dis,then it means he never loved her in the first place
Re: What Should She Do?? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
martijez: Y'all be insulting the gal,but u forget that from a kiss,he would start asking 4 something else.sex isn't everything and I bliv if he could leave d gal because of dis,then it means he never loved her in the first place
is post lyk this that keeps making girls think they are right over being too selfish,you never asked the guy his reasons all you conclude at was the girl being right, do u know how long the guy might ave hanged on for the girl to give him the chance, is it so wrong for the guy to assume the girl don't love her,like i always say and will keep saying woman don't know what they want,the girl that is begging now never concidered if the guy made this move what would be of her, if she will beg or move on, I recall my current gf, tried this on me for yrs, I left not that I don't love her but deep inside I felt lyk she doesn't find me attracting to her taste, she begged and begged even involving my cousin before i agreed on giving her that chance so pls, don't judge us male,cos we don't judge u female much on your love for money! Paix
Re: What Should She Do?? by Illuminatus(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
People have various reasons of getting into a relationship. If at some point your relationship isn't meeting up to your needs, you can call it quits.
Anyway, in this particular scenario, the girl reportedly told the guy before hand that she isn't ready for the intimacy stuff. It shouldn't have suprised him, then...

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do?? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
She should forget about him. he wants sex, she does not want it. Why should she compromise just to make him feel good worst part tomorrow he may dump her with another excuse like my mother said i must marry from my home town.

She is not his wife she has a right to refuse him. It is not her responsibility to supply him sex. If he wants sex he should marry her, from sex to abortion from abortion to she has had 3 abortions for me i am not sure her womb is intact and before you know it he is married to another woman.

Abeg tell your friend to free him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship A Lasting One? / To All Single Ladies / My Advice To You Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.