Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. (1335 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2014
I have this frnd of mine who always wear nothing short, nt even jeans. All her dresses are either long skirts or long gowns that sweep the floor. Nd I dnt think there's ntin wrng wif the legs. All ways to stp her frm dressing like that has proved abortive. Isn't it absurd? Or is it a normal thing? The gowns are nice nd beautiful tho. She said no1 can stp her frm dressing like that, nt even her husband. She's a very beautiful lady with a nice body. Pls I want to knw if it's a psychological disorder.
Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Rexphobia(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2014
And what exactly is the issue with that?

1 Like

Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2014
Maybe she was a sinner in her first world,and through incarnation,she survives hell,and now want to remedy the situation.#joking# its her choice,and life.leave her.
Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2014
Rexphobia: And what exactly is the issue with that?
you think there's nothing wrng wif dat? Wat if ur wife or gf decides to do dat, wat wld u do? Wearing gowns to every occasion for d rest of her life.
Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Yomieluv: Maybe she was a sinner in her first world,and through incarnation,she survives hell,and now want to remedy the situation.#joking# its her choice,and life.leave her.
would u be attracted to such lady? Every1 says she's hiding somtin.
Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Rexphobia(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2014
akitijackson: you think there's nothing wrng wif dat? Wat if ur wife or gf decides to do dat, wat wld u do? Wearing gowns to every occasion for d rest of her life.

I will go around the world and get her all the gowns she wants and that money can buy.

Ever met a member of Deeper Life?

3 Likes

Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2014
akitijackson: would u be attracted to such lady? Every1 says she's hiding somtin.
I have a colleague that says she can never wear a trouser,she puts on skirt all the time,though not long one. What could she be hiding that trouser can't cover? I believe is her personal choice,if you aren't cool with that,defriend her.

2 Likes

Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2014
She wears long gowns and long skirts right That means in due time she will tie wrappers too so free her and mind your business. Why would you say it is psychological problem? How do you want her to dress? Half-unclad like some idiots that parade the street? Or to start wearing trousers and leggins? *In Terry G's voice* FREE HER.

Please konekt us If she is a christian and has good character, good things should be covered properly.

4 Likes

Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2014
Tallesty1: She wears long gowns and long skirts right That means in due time she will tie wrappers too so free her and mind your business. Why would you say it is psychological problem? How do you want her to dress? Half-unclad like some idiots that parade the street? Or to start wearing trousers and leggins? *In Terry G's voice* FREE HER.

Please konekt us If she is a christian and has good character, good things should be covered properly.
dis is som1 dat puts on jeans b4, bt all of a sudden she stps. To me, I think she hates her legs tho.
Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Tallesty1(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2014
akitijackson: dis is som1 dat puts on jeans b4, bt all of a sudden she stps. To me, I think she hates her legs tho.
But you said earlier that nothing is wrong with her legs right. What do you even mean by that? So covering your body means you hate it. You for remove all your clothes nah make we no say you like your body.

If she used to wear trousers then it means she realised something, something very important to her life and maybe yours too. *FREE HER*

2 Likes

Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Tallesty1: But you said earlier that nothing is wrong with her legs right. What do you even mean by that? So covering your body means you hate it. You for remove all your clothes nah make we no say you like your body.

If she used to wear trousers then it means she realised something, something very important to her life and maybe yours too. *FREE HER*
ohkay woooooo
Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
OP, please what exactly is your beef?
Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by corisande: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
maybe she has some skin issues /scars she's covering

but this doesn't deserve opening a thread
abi our opinion wan do wetin?
Re: How Absurd It Is To Wear Gowns For The Rest Of Your Life. by anonimi: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
corisande: maybe she has some skin issues /scars she's covering

but this doesn't deserve opening a thread
abi our opinion wan do wetin?

Everything, minor or major, deserves a thread so the OP can the opinion & perspective of INTERESTED others.

(1) (Reply)

[Photo]:Between This Guy And Davido, Who Wore It Better? / Guys Are You Ugly Or Not? Take D 'amiuglyquiz' Here!! / Get Rids Of Pimples And Stretch In 5days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.