Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Using Web Design And Cyber Marketing To Capture Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Web Design And Cyber Marketing To Capture Income (848 Views)

Konga And Jumia Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sales: Scam, Sham Or What? / Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets / What To Say To Your Prospects In Multilevel Marketing To Convince Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Web Design And Cyber Marketing To Capture Income by julybaba(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2014
We live in an internet-driven world, as most individuals and business now thrives on the internet. The world now revolves around the cyberspace . This has however create a vacuum for you to fill.
How do you fill this vacuum?
Through the knowledge of web design. You might have heard many things about web design, It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard, I present to you, the secret to capture wealth through the knowledge of web design and Cyber marketing.
I won’t bore you with codes and syntaxes, instead I will refer you to the dean and dons of web design and cyber marketing. To make a head-way, you MUST develop the interest now. It is a must, you have to be interested in web design for you to earn from it.
The next thing is for you, to make your brain sweat, task your brain , to operate in it’s creative mode. (Activate the Creative Mode of your brain, by looking at pictures, logos, and website, and researching into the languages, style sheet etc. used, in its development.
You start by learning HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) There are other languages necessary if you wish to develop dynamic website, but HTML is the foundation.
The next thing is to get a free hosting plan (Try http://own-free-website.com)
I have written some TEACH-YOURSELF tutorials on HTML, PHP, JAVASCRIPT, MySQL database, Cyber Marketing and free SAMPLE SCRIPTS to try out. You can download them in the member area of http://askpentagon.com/signin.php
All file format is in PDF, please use your computer to study and write down important information. You don’t have to be a computer scientist or engineer to make a living in web design, step out today and start a new life.
Currently, I am earning from web design for churches, schools, individuals and corporate bodies. You don’t have to be 100% perfect, you only need to start and continue to improve, It is my dream to mentor many youth in this regard, please feel free to contact me.
julisunkan@gmail.com
BB PIN: 30e54920
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Tell Me The Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site/company / The Truth About Network Marketing!!! / 6 Management Lessons That Everyone Should Know. #2 Is Priceless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.