Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers (19843 Views)

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat / My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by trekkie: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
legalwealth:

grin grin grin grin

By way, can I know what ijamsolution nor legalwealth have done to you please?

I could tell you but that will be giving you a free lesson in how to run a business properly. So keep doing what you are doing you hear?
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by legalwealth(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2016
trekkie:

I could tell you but that will be giving you a free lesson in how to run a business properly. So keep doing what you are doing you hear?

You were asked a simple question which deserve an answer and not to be acting otherwise.
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by trekkie: 1:20am On Apr 16, 2016
legalwealth:

You were asked a simple question which deserve an answer and not to be acting otherwise.

E pain you ba? grin grin good.
Now you know how pained those of us who try to do biz with you feel.. ...... mtcheww

Yeah I am angry at you (not only you o ; all you big talking PayPal solution? Providers adding to my pain of trying to work online no fuel no light) and I am not going to tell you what you did so you can joke about it to diffuse my agro......
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by lifestyle1(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2016
legalwealth:

Got you said you uploaded your International passport?

We looked into your account and we advised you on what
they want you to provide but you rather responded requesting
for cancellation of service. Does that make enough sense?

Like seriously at bolded. I opened an account for 20k and got limited within a month cos of the card used and asking if i can cancel the service makes no sense ?

and why did you crop out the international passport i sent for ID verification or are you telling me you didn't see it ?

Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by hectorswag(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2016
arbitrage:
Go to CashLander.com to buy and sell your funds at N195 and N150 respectively.

Hi, are you an online/digital marketer? I need to find out some things pls. If you are, kindly add me on whatsapp, let's chat: 08180335389.

1 Like

Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by KOLAD: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2016
mediamataz:

how do I contact you
Hi,

I have $79 paypal fund for sale at N275 each. You can whatsapp on 08033719334.

Thanks
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by ExplicitContent: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
mediamataz:

how do I contact you
Just drop ur pin or digits. Or rather u pm me
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by legalwealth(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
trekkie:

E pain you ba? grin grin good.
Now you know how pained those of us who try to do biz with you feel.. ...... mtcheww

Yeah I am pissed off at you (not only you o ; all you big talking PayPal solution? Providers adding to my pain of trying to work online no fuel no light) and I am not going to tell you what you did so you can joke about it to diffuse my agro......

Thumbs up! !!
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by dlex21(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2016
KOLAD:

Hi,

I have $79 paypal fund for sale at N275 each. You can whatsapp on 08033719334.

Thanks
be careful who you transanct business with...No one can be trusted

My one kobo

1 Like

Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by KoldKash(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
aaronson:
Well, if there wasn't a God, it would have been necessary to invent him.

Fortunately, we are spared the burden of such invention as He is, and is the only self-made entity there is!
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
KoldKash:

Fortunately, we are spared the burden of such invention as He is, and is the only self-made entity there is!
Yep, Very true and I encourage you to keep up with him as I see you as the warder of your own brain prison.
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by leofab(f): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
mediamataz:

how do I contact you
u still need to buy the PayPal??
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
leofab:
u still need to buy the PayPal??
yes how do I contact you
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by trekkie: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
dlex21:

be careful who you transanct business with...No one can be trusted

My one kobo

Listen to the voice of wisdom. Don't come back and telling stories that touch. grin
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by lifestyle1(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2016
legalwealth:

Thumbs up! !!

You didn't reply my mention and my mail. my account is still limited with my fund init.
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by noblemikky(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123
Re: Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers by noblemikky(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Abandon 30m Bank Accounts / How Much Have U Won From Football Betting? / Share Your Experience On This Promo Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.