Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included (11722 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by MrRenaissance: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1: They have been at the check out counter for 35 minutes and counting
Still there
Made the lady undo all the rung up merchandise ,a cart full ,and start all over so she can check and take out some since her money no reach

She said to her friend

" I won't make gain o" and nacking Igbo so loudly
Everybody in line is cussing at them
Very bush things
Tufia

For the life of me, I can't understand how seeing YOUR people suffering/disgracing themselves (from your other threads), or making fun of people you know you're better than or are clueless to things you know, makes you high and jérk off!! You are very pathetically annoying and pugnaciously obnoxious!! You are very bitter and condescending to people you feel are below you. You are here calling your fellow Nigerians and Igbos for that matter, "THINGS". You are the "thing" here, you condescending heartless creature!! It sucks to be you, Babymama1 of haters association of NL.

If you had your way, the only Nigerians living in the USA would be only you, so others can lick your àss and ask what US looks like. But newsflash you THING, God has another plan for you. It won't work!! Nigerians no matter their exposed level or financial status, will keep coming to the US and if it'll make you hang yourself with hate, then great news to all humans and plants, you caustic creature!! Would it have hurt you, to enlighten this woman and teach her the fashion sense she knows nothing of? When you came to US, didn't it take you a little while before you acclimatized with the enviroment? And here you are making fun of a newcomer, calling them "things", even little kids that knows nothing. You'll make a bad adviser!! It sucks to be you, hateful thing

CFCfan:
Chai! Those folks are just too uncultured. The man probably thinks that because he makes a few millions of Naira, he can do as he pleases.

As for you assslicker, you are very dumb and annoying to support this inhumane insults on this innocent woman. You've been assslicking from romance section, and unshockingly, you have taken your cadaver to the family section. Be a man for once and think with your empty cranium, you pile of shitt!! Tufiakwa!! You have no identity!! Hide your head far up your asss, you shameless and heartless dweeb.*spits*

mods don't hide my post, it's time to put these haters where they rightfully belong, in the bin!!

25 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by MrRenaissance: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Caracta: Funny thread.

Why not report them to the police if it bothers you that much?

Yes, they are uncultured but what is the moral lesson of this thread? To laugh at ignorant people or label Nigerians before white folks? I just don't get it.

Indeed, nobody hates Nigerians as much as Nigerians.
and to think some people find the condescending attitude of that number I hater, funny. If they had talked senses in that annoying Thing called babymama1, she wouldn't have been running amok with her stupidity creating condescending threads. That woman is mentally sick!!

9 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Odi kwa serious.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2014
a measure of class and culture to take a picture of a woman's backside without her consent by another woman

culture..

13 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2014
MrRenaissance:

As for you assslicker, you are very dumb and annoying to support this inhumane insults on this innocent woman. You've been assslicking from romance section, and unshockingly, you have taken your cadaver to the family section. Be a man for once and think with your empty cranium, you pile of shitt!! Tufiakwa!! You have no identity!! Hide your head far up your asss, you shameless and heartless dweeb.*spits*
mods don't hide my post, it's time to put this haters where they rightfully belong, in the bin!!

This part of your post warms my heart, thank you.

GBAMEST GBAM!

6 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by MrRenaissance: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Ezeed:

Good to know 'your people' are all bush and uncultured, as for me, seeing 1, 2, or a thousand Nigerians misbehave, will never make me term mine --family and all-- as bush and uncultured. And for Christ's sakes, I have parents, lovely siblings who are Nigerians, so, if every other reason fails, for that alone, I wouldnt speak with a loose tongue.

And no, it's not pretense; it's just me being averse to generalizations. Whenever I encounter such generalizations, what ever's being said stops making sense to me. The words: 'Average', 'Typical' and 'most' are qualifying words I've learnt to use. You may want to do same too. Hoping you get a Doctor soon to drain out the 'bushness' in your blood soon, cos going by your generalizations, you arnt excluded-- you are one bush woman!

Thanks.
An intelligent way of telling the uncultured thing "go fùck yourself!!" Intelligent reply!! She couldn't reply you, cos your class is way above her pay grade. Thanks once again for your impeccable reply. cool

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by MrRenaissance: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2014
BananaBender:

This part of your post warms my heart, thank you.

GBAMEST GBAM!

CFCfan? The most annoying asslicker since the inception of NL. Beyond his nice attitude lies a hideous urge to assslick in order to be in people's good books. I understand BabyHater1 is his friend, so he'd have corrected her politely like Ezeed did. But no!! The assslicker couldn't resist the urge to rub it in.

Even after the hack, the annoying dude is still assslicking. I wish the hackers, hacked him far away from NL. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Caracta(f): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

Can some of you shut up
Haba
That is why your country is as rotten as the contents of a bucket latrine but you would rather cover it up with George wrapper hoping the stench doesn't sip out
There is no moral to a thread where a grown woman was trying out clothes on the showroom floor and her children were screaming and running amok in a store
Fine
Why not move on to other threads with morals since your morality comes from nairaland
Sheesh!

Na by force?

The shame is on you little girl. You are screaming about being cultured yet you do not even strike me as a cultured woman. You are just like a typical educated illiterate Nigerian. You rant about a problem in a less-civilized manner with no solution. Very childish. You are even generalizing. That's so low of you.

By the way, I don't care about your come-backs, you can blow your keypads up for all I care.

Change your na-me-better-pass way.

Ish!

17 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by captcochrane(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Caracta:

The shame is on you little girl. You are screaming about being cultured yet you do not even strike me as a cultured woman. You are just like a typical educated illiterate Nigerian. You rant about a problem in a less-civilized manner with no solution. Very childish. You are even generalizing. That's so low of you.

By the way, I don't care about your come-backs, you can blow your keypads up for all I care.

Ish!

1 million likes

that woman eh, she just won't stop misbehaving around

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Truckpusher(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Caracta:

Ish!

I no dey house when the fight start cheesy grin
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by soulglo: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is just ridiculous. Totally unnecessary. If there was a misunderstanding on a previous thread then keep it there. The woman was behaving badly. Her children who look old enough to know better were pushing carts around the store and making people uncomfortable. I see people like this all the time at the store and it is very annoying. If she had come on here and said white people cannot control their kids in public people would not be as offended. She spoke the truth and I'm sure she does not believe that every single Nigerian that ever walked the surface of the earth is uncultured. I guess I would be crucified if I came here and talked about the behavior of Nigerians every single time I travel internationally. It is my truth and I find it very frustrating but I do not think it is all Nigerians just like the OP did not say it is all Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Someone doesn't know that it is a tad unhygienic to "arse-lick"
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kai
Looks like this thread made some people mad
Bwahahahahahaha
I mean,really really mad
Sweet!
Too bad for you eediots
It is still here grin grin
Kill yourselves
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Or join me eat lunch
Yam,moi moi,chicken stew and fanta plus orange and apple later on

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
soulglo: This is just ridiculous. Totally unnecessary. If there was a misunderstanding on a previous thread then keep it there. The woman was behaving badly. Her children who look old enough to know better were pushing carts around the store and making people uncomfortable. I see people like this all the time at the store and it is very annoying. If she had come on here and said white people cannot control their kids in public people would not be as offended. She spoke the truth and I'm sure she does not believe that every single Nigerian that ever walked the surface of the earth is uncultured. I guess I would be crucified if I came here and talked about the behavior of Nigerians every single time I travel internationally. It is my truth and I find it very frustrating but I do not think it is all Nigerians just like the OP did not say it is all Nigerians

Our people are horrendous and shamelessly so
I say it and prove it and people want to drink acid
Let them
What can they do besides pound their phones and keyboards and huff and puff as they respond grin grin grin
Does it affect me?,no be them get the resultant high BP
Is there anything that works in Nigeria,what further proof does one need to know that the land and it's people need serious help
The persons shouting me down may even be pocketing a bribe this moment,shamelessly stealing government funds and allocations,inflating purchase costs and converting equipment in their possession plus operating with fake certificates and declaration of age
And they have beef that I dared talk of a woman trying shorts off the rack like a village agbero
If I had my way na to strike a match let that country burn to ashes

Nigerians don't know how to obey rules
That is a fact
Ours is a chaotic society where nearly everyone lies and cheats and connives to get ahead
Where does one even start?

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Where were we?
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin
Your next topic could be "Americans are so uncultured"
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
CFCfan: grin grin

My thread is about to be

" Nigeria is a useless place you need to leave Nigeria to see it"
Seriously
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

My thread is about to be

" Nigeria is a useless place you need to leave Nigeria to see it"
Seriously
That thread will witness the largest gathering of your critics ever cheesy
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Really? go jump a line and see the reaction grin

didn't you fly your plane jejely to and fro recently? go to MMA lipsrsealed

NIN really got a lot to learn. It has to start from somewhere. I would have corrected that woman if i was there...excuse me ma'am the changing room is by you. Or use Igbo to tell her that the police will arrest her for changing here o grin

CFCfan: grin grin
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
armyofone: Really? go jump a line and see their reaction grin

NIN really got a lot to learn. It has to start from somewhere. I would have corrected that woman if i was there...excuse me ma'am the changing room is by you. Or use Igbo to tell her that the police will arrest her for changing here o grin
I've never tried to jump the queue grin
Even MMA has been transformed by Stella Oduah.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Shows you are cultured American then
grin

CFCfan:
I've never tried to jump the queue grin
Even MMA has been transformed by Stella Oduah.

Amen
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
armyofone: Shows you are cultured American then
grin
Amen

Yes oh. I even pump my own gas
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
armyofone: Really? go jump a line and see the reaction grin

How dare you say these things
Naija is heaven
I was not going to correct her
Some one acting like that she wouldn't take correction well
She may bite me and give me rabies
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
lol, imagine the imported eyes rolling and hiss wey she will give you.

Babymama1:
How dare you say these things
Naija is heaven
I was not going to correct her
So me one acting like that she wouldn't take correction well
She may bite me and give me rabies
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by dnacrystal: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am not bush and uncultured. And I am a Nigerian that has never left Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by soulglo: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
dnacrystal: I am not bush and uncultured. And I am a Nigerian that has never left Nigeria.

To be honest with you I did not know we had these many mannerless Nigerians until I moved to the US. We were so sheltered in Nigeria. All our friends had similar backgrounds. Our parents all had the same value systems so naturally I thought the whole of Nigeria ended at the door of our estate or my extended family. I don't know if it was because I was a child then or it's because Nigeria is so much rougher now so people just embrace rough living. If I judge Nigerians based on just what my parents allowed us to be exposed to I would tell you today that Nigerians are the must cultured people on earth. In the US you get mixed in. Like they say America is a leveler. You realize that not too many Nigerians truly embrace our real culture. Culture of decency and order. The culture they embrace is the culture of bad behavior and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by feedthenation(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Op..you're doing a good job highlighting a number of issues with us Nigerians.
Please keep it up...we need a champion like you and don't let anyone stop you.
As simple common sense is not common among us Nigerians.
We tend to misbehave as we're the only ones travelling - too much 'notice me syndrome'
And their children are always unruly, shouting on top of their voices.

Why can't we be like other cultures - Arabs, Chinese, Indians - they are more cultured and definetely richer than us in spending power.

Reasons why I don't visit certain shops and outlets in Houston during summer holidays.
I prefer to do a 3-hour journey to San Marcos Outlets and other places outside H-town for my shopping.

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Must be serious !!

feedthenation:
Reasons why I don't visit certain shops and outlets in Houston during summer holidays.
I prefer to do a 3-hour journey to San Marcos Outlets and other places outside H-town for my shopping.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
feedthenation: @Op..you're doing a good job highlighting a number of issues with us Nigerians.
Please keep it up...we need a champion like you and don't let anyone stop you.
As simple common sense is not common among us Nigerians.
We tend to misbehave as we're the only ones travelling - too much 'notice me syndrome'
And their children are always unruly, shouting on top of their voices.

Why can't we be like other cultures - Arabs, Chinese, Indians - they are more cultured and definetely richer than us in spending power.

Thanks
They can cry till hell freezes over
The thread stands
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 11, 2014
MrRenaissance:

For the life of me, I can't understand how seeing YOUR people suffering/disgracing themselves (from your other threads), or making fun of people you know you're better than or are clueless to things you know, makes you high and jérk off!! You are very pathetically annoying and pugnaciously obnoxious!! You are very bitter and condescending to people you feel are below you. You are here calling your fellow Nigerians and Igbos for that matter, "THINGS". You are the "thing" here, you condescending heartless creature!! It sucks to be you, Babymama1 of haters association of NL.

If you had your way, the only Nigerians living in the USA would be only you, so others can lick your àss and ask what US looks like. But newsflash you THING, God has another plan for you. It won't work!! Nigerians no matter their exposed level or financial status, will keep coming to the US and if it'll make you hang yourself with hate, then great news to all humans and plants, you caustic creature!! Would it have hurt you, to enlighten this woman and teach her the fashion sense she knows nothing of? When you came to US, didn't it take you a little while before you acclimatized with the enviroment? And here you are making fun of a newcomer, calling them "things", even little kids that knows nothing. You'll make a bad adviser!! It sucks to be you, hateful thing

mods don't hide my post, it's time to put this haters where they rightfully belong, in the bin!!

This is the post of the month!

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2014
CFCfan:

This is the post of the month!

It deserves an oscar
Best actor in a leading role grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Traditional Requirements For Calabar Girls. / Do You Consider Somalis Black? / Igbanke From Edo State To Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.