Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

........... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ........... (9846 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? / Egbesu, Opc, Others Threaten Reprisal If…( Yoruba, Igbo And Ijaw Military Coop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

I will not pretend to be Igbo either and you shouldn't pretend to be Ikwere as well.

It doesn't change the fact that u are empty. No sensible input from u so far on this thread
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: I don't know but most likely!

Whatever.....he sounds daft anyway.

1 Like

Re: ........... by atlwireles: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

Again only miserable fools like u who regard a man whose government has seen the death of innocent Nigerians since the civil war great. Fools like u knew he failed as governor of Bayelsa and yet went ahead to vote for him simply because he once had no shoes.
Of a truth......u are cursed.

Keep exploding bombs. You, your slave, daft father will not stop this great administration. Try anything, you and that daft, mumu father of yours will be sent on a one way ticket to hell. Your miserable daft father will finally have something to cry about. Your daft father has either shoes or slippers to wear, yet we allow the mugu to roam freely in this land.The miserable gworo seller, will soon be hung. You dumbass mutherfffuckker, I got all day for you today.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
EasternLeopard: @Barcanistan

Where were you when Asari was fighting for ND which led to the emergency of GEJ

Small boy

We Igbos say yes to

GEJ till 2019

You are free to ............

Stop distorting facts.....
The question should be where was Asari when the likes of Soyinka, bakare and co were fighting for Jonathan to come on board as stated by the laws of the land. Jonathan himself at that time was washing Turais pants.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by EasternLeopard: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Barcanistan

Everybody knows Asari and give him his due audience

If you believe in what you are saying, pls post you picture.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Get your supporter of APC friends to stop the killing.

Tell Jonathan to be awake to his responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

It doesn't change the fact that u are empty. No sensible input from u so far on this thread

This thread was meant to be spat at, am here to do exactly that.

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Keep exploding bombs. You, your slave, daft father will not stop this great administration. Try anything, you and that daft, mumu father of yours will be sent on a one way ticket to hell. Your miserable daft father will finally have something to cry about. Your daft father has either shoes or slippers to wear, yet we allow the mugu to roam freely in this land.The miserable gworo seller, will soon be hung. You dumbass mutherfffuckker, I got all day for you today.

Fool here are the facts.........
Ur fathers are cursed.......checked.
Ur lineage sees Jonathan has their god.......checked
Even in his daft state, Jonathan is far better than whatever ur lineage cab give........checked
Ur seeds have been mandated to worship Jonathan...........checked.
Jonathan legacy so far which is the death of the innocent will surely sweep ur lineage away. U bastards are a disservice to the human race.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ekwe Ekwe g'ekwe n'ute ekwelle

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7DJLeqPIUw
[/flash]

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

In otherwords, i was right to have states that u are indeed empty. Continue with ur e-spitting snake.
Re: ........... by EasternLeopard: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

Stop distorting facts.....
The question should be where was Asari when the likes of Soyinka, bakare and co were fighting for Jonathan to come on board as stated by the laws of the land. Jonathan himself at that time was washing Turais pants.

Dora Akunyili Dora Akunyili Dora Akunyili

GEJ. Till 2019

8 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

In otherwords, i was right to have stated that u are indeed empty. Continue with ur e-spitting snake.
Re: ........... by atlwireles: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

Fool here are the facts.........
Ur fathers are cursed.......checked.
Ur lineage sees Jonathan has their god.......checked
Even in his daft state, Jonathan is far better than whatever ur lineage cab give........checked
Ur seeds have been mandated to worship Jonathan...........checked.
Jonathan legacy so far which is the death of the innocent will surely sweep ur lineage away. U bastards are a disservice to the human race.

supporter of APC refugee, only the son of daft mugu that your useless father is, will come online to belittle the great Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. We know you were born a slave by your daft nomadic father and we are determined to keep you, your daft father, slaves for another 4 years. That's if boko haram does not cut off your blokos and your head before then. Devil sandpaper your face

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
EasternLeopard:
GEJ. Till 2019
GEJ g'achi obodo Nigeria wee ruo afo 2019, maka na Anya k'eji ama oka chala acha.

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

In otherwords, i was right to have stated that u are indeed empty. Continue with ur e-spitting snake.

If I were you I'd spit on Barcanista as well, dude deserves all the spits he gets.

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Dora Akunyili Dora Akunyili Dora Akunyili

GEJ. Till 2019

Goon, so in ur daft state, Dora of blessed memory automatically translates to Asari eh?
Even Dora sef, was it not after several protests by theses patriots?
For ur info, Asari was no where to be found.
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

If I were you I'd spit on Barcanista as well, dude deserves all the spits he gets.

On the contrary, i think he is far more sensible than u can ever be.
Re: ........... by EasternLeopard: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, so in ur daft state, Dora of blessed memory automatically translates to Asari eh?
Even Dora sef, was it not after several protests by theses patriots?
For ur info, Asari was no where to be found.

Where were you

At least we heard the name Asari

Pls post your pics so that we can accord you your audience.

6 Likes

Re: ........... by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
obayaya:

Barcanistar forgot to take his antidepressant
gringrin
My broda, na sidon look i dey o.
Re: ........... by JANK23H(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
ciephraim: Asari, its quite unfortunate that you have risen to notability and kick away the ladder that aided you there. Yesterday you were clamoring for emancipation and today you are chanting a new tone. Your attack on the Igbo nation can never stop the Ibos from believing in the glaring face of the truth and it was your likes that sabotaged the Biafran victory during that war. The pure truth is that what Dim Odimegwu saw 37 years ago is still lingering and even affecting all those who aided to sabotage the biafran victory even though you feel on top and seems to have forgotten the Northtraumagittis the Ijaws passed through in the name of one Nigeria.
The fact is that the survival of the Ijaws, Bayelsa and the Rivers is made possible by the shades and ventilation that the Igbos offers, believe it or leave it. Meaning that, you are recognized because you are all Igbos, so join hand in the emancipation campaign of Biafran because that is your own and not where a region in a country commits suicide because somebody from another region is the president. . you may keep truncating the truth because you have been given a share of the cake but If you will not support, please do not antagonize the Igbos.
Listen my friend,I'll put it clearly so you and other igbos will understand.The Ijaws do hate Igbos in any way & we respect your desire for Biafra,but our grouse is your attempt to include us in Biafra by force. The desire of the Ijaw man is in the Ijaw nation,you may recall from history that it was the Ijaws that led the first secession attempt through Issac Adaka Boro even though it was quashed in days by the FG.I believe that is what barcanista is trying to pass across.Live & let live.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by cheruv: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

How do you achieve this resource control without the SS, the Igbos and Jonah?

!!*Spits on your face again*!!
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ........... by cheruv: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

How do you achieve this resource control without the SS, the Igbos and Jonah?

!!*Spits on your face again*!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ........... by cheruv: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: I don't av tym for comparism...we outclass you in everyform!

We don't shield criminals like you....we make them face d law

We don't shield ritualists like you do cos we barely have any.

We don't "chest beat" cos we are focused on the making of a formidable and viable Ijaw nation!

We don't compare with others like you do because WE MIND our BUSINESS!
barkanista': I've a problem, doc
doc:what's it ?
barkanista':I usually have mania for anything Biafra and when I do I usually fall into depression. am afraid they'd exterminate us and annex our lands into their empire.
doc:that's A bipolar disorder man...have you been mad before?
barkanista' :*** lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Frenchkiss564: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: What is MOST important is Absolute Resource Control. It is the first to actualizing our struggle. We don't have faith in the Nigeria System as presently constituted.

What We neeed NOW is the Convocation of SNC not this paddy-paddy talk shop of Mr. Jonathan
resource control is the best bet but who will manage these resources for each ethnicities? Is it not the same corrupt people from every ethnicity
Re: ........... by Gamji007: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
BrosPeter: What I don't understand is why barcanista hates the Igbos who are the backbone of this Ijaw man's administration.

Why would an Ijaw man hate the very people keeping his kinsman's administration afloat? It defies all known logic BIGOTRY .

As an SS man am beginning to see that our destiny lies with a cooperation with the Igbos, don't matter if you're Edo, Urhobo, Ijaw etc. We have common agenda regarding who rule's Nigeria come 2015.

Hmmm...I maybe wrong but this is my opinion.

FIXED cool
Re: ........... by OneNaira6: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Everyone wants to belong to Niger delta, cheesy you have to come on NL create IDs and talk to yourself. Nobi by force to belong. Represent your zone and tribe with pride, Is just too easy to single you out as a fraud. Stop camouflaging, just to spew rubbish about the great people of Niger Delta /SS. Don't use, words you cannot repeat in the villages, on the streets and towns of the Niger Delta.

You hate Goodluck, You hate Clarke, You hate Dame, You hate Asari, You hate DSP, You hate Dickson, You hate tompolo, You hate Kuku,

But you love Tam david west, You love Amaechi, You love Tinubu, You love Buhari and you pray for a coup and hope APC takes over,

and Install Buhari president. Haba, which kind winch dey take swear for una??

Oh so they are not even Ijaws but just Ijaw on NL...That explains so much. I kept saying it, the dude sound so yoruba in the last thread than anything. The nigga even went ahead and e-thugged with nothing tangible to back him up and till date, the only Nigerian group I know that does that cowardly behavior is yoruba. I'm yet to see anyother Nigerian ethnic group known for that. It explains so much. I think I owe the real Ijaws an apology..I honestly think so.

BTW: Whoever says that Asari is not well known or respected in ND, especially among Ijaws, speaks high volume in on how real or fake that person is truly is. Asari is highly respected in his community, despite being a thuggish brute, he pulls enough crowd in every appearance he makes in ijawland. The man was even given a freaking title by the Ijaw elders and they even allowed to decorate a chief and lead whatever alagba means in the last owu-aru festival of kalabari people. I even just googled the IYC group that boy kept running his mouth about, only to find out Asari Dokunbo used to be the president of that freaking group grin grin grin grin grin grin grin faking ethnic group online is literally the highest cowardly behavior in my opinion. Some people are just too pathetic for my liking.

Anyway, for those interested to verify what I just said

Pictures on how big the coward the man pulls anytime he is in his people's place
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yI6svjNPXQo/UT-mSM3R8oI/AAAAAAAAN_0/edMtXwNlsoI/s320/THE+ALAGBA+6+ALH+ASARI+DOKUBO+ADDRESSING+THE+PRESS+=6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-EusiSilSQPo/UqCagBgLiRI/AAAAAAAAXJk/Yna9uQ7drLg/s1600/asari+dokubo+chieftaincy+title.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Wg6FlwZjNl8/UqCag1P7b2I/AAAAAAAAXJo/mHA0xZ0Jh9Q/s1600/chief+asari+dokubo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oUQqQCcQ7uM/U2SdJorvmpI/AAAAAAAA9Ec/537475bxt4Y/s1600/Asari+1.jpg[/img]

Past president of IYC group
First Vice-President, Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), 1998; President, IYC, 2001
http://www.africa-confidential.com/whos-who-profile/id/2612/Mujahid_Dokubo-Asari

Given title by his people
http://naijagists.com/asari-dokubo-gets-chieftaincy-title-2-days-after-release-fr-cotonou-jail/

And finally his participation in the Owu-Aru-sun festival of his people
http://www.modernghana.com/ghanahome/photos/event_album.asp?parent_id=18227&action=view

SMH @ imposters on NL. Just SMFDH

2 Likes

Re: ........... by OneNaira6: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
JANK23H: Listen my friend,I'll put it clearly so you and other igbos will understand.The Ijaws do hate Igbos in any way & we respect your desire for Biafra,but our grouse is your attempt to include us in Biafra by force. The desire of the Ijaw man is in the Ijaw nation,you may recall from history that it was the Ijaws that led the first secession attempt through Issac Adaka Boro even though it was quashed in days by the FG.I believe that is what barcanista is trying to pass across.Live & let live.

Noone included you people in biafra. Last I checked, every Igbo group fighting for Biafra made it very clear they are fighting for Igbo people in SE and SS and everybody else should go answer their papa name. I'm yet to see any of them mention Ijaw in all of the protests/speeches they've done. The only time I see the "ijaw" being included is when the "Ijaw" on NL keep shouting you are being included. Noone gives a freaking backside if ijaw is in Biafra or not. No be by force to be noticed. Attention seeking isn't cute

4 Likes

Re: ........... by JANK23H(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

Noone included you people in biafra. Last I checked, every Igbo group fighting for Biafra made it very clear they are fighting for Igbo people in SE and SS and everybody else should go answer their papa name. I'm yet to see any of them mention Ijaw in all of the protests/speeches they've done. The only time I see the "ijaw" being included is when the "Ijaw" on NL keep shouting you are being included. Noone gives a freaking backside if ijaw is in Biafra or not. No be by force to be noticed. Attention seeking isn't cute
Maybe you should go back to your history books & read how Ojukwu tried to annex Ijaw land into Biafra.I should also remind you about the recent comments from Biafra Zionist group,who went as far as mentioning Rivers,Bayelsa,Delta & southern Ondo as part of Biafra.Incase you didn't know Ijaws are indigenes of those places.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by Litmus: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
[s]You know, there are many Biafra websites online. One of them is quite longstanding, one wonders why Biafraists don't limit themselves to those websites? [/s]
Re: ........... by Litmus: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
You know, there are many Biafra websites online. One of them is quite longstanding, one wonders why Biafraists and Ibo supremacists don't limit themselves to those websites? Could it be that those sites are dull places because there is no diversity and by their nature excluding unlike on Niraland? If so, dose this not pose a warning about monoculture and how it might translate to mono-economy??

2 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2014
JANK23H: Maybe you should go back to your history books & read how Ojukwu tried to annex Ijaw land into Biafra.I should also remind you about the recent comments from Biafra Zionist group,who went as far as mentioning Rivers,Bayelsa,Delta & southern Ondo as part of Biafra.Incase you didn't know Ijaws are indigenes of those places.
So why are people complaining about annexation by Nigeria?
Re: ........... by obayaya(m): 2:39am On Jul 09, 2014
OneNaira6:

Oh so they are not even Ijaws but just Ijaw on NL...That explains so much. I kept saying it, the dude sound so yoruba in the last thread than anything. The nigga even went ahead and e-thugged with nothing tangible to back him up and till date, the only Nigerian group I know that does that cowardly behavior is yoruba. I'm yet to see anyother Nigerian ethnic group known for that. It explains so much. I think I owe the real Ijaws an apology..I honestly think so.

BTW: Whoever says that Asari is not well known or respected in ND, especially among Ijaws, speaks high volume in on how real or fake that person is truly is. Asari is highly respected in his community, despite being a thuggish brute, he pulls enough crowd in every appearance he makes in ijawland. The man was even given a freaking title by the Ijaw elders and they even allowed to decorate a chief and lead whatever alagba means in the last owu-aru festival of kalabari people. I even just googled the IYC group that boy kept running his mouth about, only to find out Asari Dokunbo used to be the president of that freaking group grin grin grin grin grin grin grin faking ethnic group online is literally the highest cowardly behavior in my opinion. Some people are just too pathetic for my liking.

Anyway, for those interested to verify what I just said

Pictures on how big the coward the man pulls anytime he is in his people's place
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yI6svjNPXQo/UT-mSM3R8oI/AAAAAAAAN_0/edMtXwNlsoI/s320/THE+ALAGBA+6+ALH+ASARI+DOKUBO+ADDRESSING+THE+PRESS+=6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-EusiSilSQPo/UqCagBgLiRI/AAAAAAAAXJk/Yna9uQ7drLg/s1600/asari+dokubo+chieftaincy+title.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Wg6FlwZjNl8/UqCag1P7b2I/AAAAAAAAXJo/mHA0xZ0Jh9Q/s1600/chief+asari+dokubo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oUQqQCcQ7uM/U2SdJorvmpI/AAAAAAAA9Ec/537475bxt4Y/s1600/Asari+1.jpg[/img]

Past president of IYC group

http://www.africa-confidential.com/whos-who-profile/id/2612/Mujahid_Dokubo-Asari

Given title by his people
http://naijagists.com/asari-dokubo-gets-chieftaincy-title-2-days-after-release-fr-cotonou-jail/

And finally his participation in the Owu-Aru-sun festival of his people
http://www.modernghana.com/ghanahome/photos/event_album.asp?parent_id=18227&action=view

SMH @ imposters on NL. Just SMFDH

He initiated and helped IYC draft their long standing agenda. "Resource control and Self Determination By Every Means Necessary". which led to the armed struggles. ..

That Agenda gave IYC a sense of direction at a time when the furore and ginger of the Kaiama declaration has almost died down.

I'm surprised Barcanista doesn't know all these shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦84.6 Billion For Road, Airports’ Projects / 2023 Election: Tinubu’s Victory Will Be APC’s Parting Gift To Buhari – Adamu / Governors Should Follow Suit On 60% Travel Delegation Slash — Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.