Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

........... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ........... (9841 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? / Egbesu, Opc, Others Threaten Reprisal If…( Yoruba, Igbo And Ijaw Military Coop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
BrosPeter: What I don't understand is why barcanista hates the Igbos who are the backbone of this Ijaw man's administration.

Why would an Ijaw man hate the very people keeping his kinsman's administration afloat? It defies all known logic.

As an SS man am beginning to see that our destiny lies with a cooperation with the Igbos, don't matter if you're Edo, Urhobo, Ijaw etc. We have common agenda regarding who rule's Nigeria come 2015.

Hmmm...I maybe wrong but this is my opinion.
mr man, the last time I checked, IYC and INC as well as Boro and the entire Ijaw nation have been promoting IJAWs interest not "SS" nor SE interest.if your ppl feel that alliance with Igbo nation is d best for you guys, good luck to that!

As for Jona's Presidency that is his personal interest and a "bonus". We want SNC and Resource Control! Not necessarily presidency

Bte: I don't hate the Igbo tribe

1 Like

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista:
As for Jona's Presidency that is his personal interest and a "bonus". We want SNC and Resource Control! Not necessarily presidency

How do you achieve this resource control without the SS, the Igbos and Jonah?

!!*Spits on your face again*!!

10 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Who is Frank Opigo? Is he not Ijaw? Was he not the man who suggested that the Eastern region be named
If you are from Opobo or Bonny island, you can't deny their historical connection with Igbo people.

I won't be surprised if some present day Okrika people are Igbo descent if we go by Asari's history and ibime(another okrika NLer) yet you people will not allow Igbo people to rest.

The first premier of Eastern Region was from the calabar region.

The same Isaac Boro was the president of the student union at Nsukka.

The first mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man. I still don't understand the hate the Igbo got from the goats like you.

How does being SUG Prez translate to suppor for biafra?

Read the Article again and see Ijaw stance on Biafra...or you want more articles?

As 4 Ibime issue...Ask him about Barcanista

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chamack: The kelsoft you are referring to is not from Opobo Town, no indigene of Opobo will say ill about Ndi Igbo because of King Jaja cos they see him as god.
Go to Opobo and tell them this thrash
Re: ........... by atlwireles: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, that ur cursed father is so useless to the extent of being much more useless than Jonathan himself is a good info but none of our business here. It's quite understandable why u prefer the drunkards cocck.
Fool, Jonathan is nothing but the nation's chief servant who is handsomely paid to deliver for a period but the fool is doing otherwise. Bastards like u sees him as God. Am sure u have mandated ur cursed lineage to worship him. U fools are doomed.

supporter of APC refugee, you can pound sand. Your slave father has to feel sorry for his refugee son, crying about a great President, 100 generations of your dumbass linage can never produce. . All you can do is cry about your miserable life as Jonah rides into the 2019.

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
cheruv:
it seems the only personality types your people can produce are thugs and criminals. that's too bad,son undecided
I don't av tym for comparism...we outclass you in everyform!

We don't shield criminals like you....we make them face d law

We don't shield ritualists like you do cos we barely have any.

We don't "chest beat" cos we are focused on the making of a formidable and viable Ijaw nation!

We don't compare with others like you do because WE MIND our BUSINESS!
Re: ........... by BlackPikiN(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: How does being SUG Prez translate to suppor for biafra?

Read the Article again and see Ijaw stance on Biafra...or you want more articles?

As 4 Ibime issue...Ask him about Barcanista

Why should ask I him when I know you probably have an Igbo ancestor who later became Okrika, kalabari or Ijaw?
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

How do you achieve this resource control without the SS, the Igbos and Jonah?

!!*Spits on your face again*!!

Even with Jonathan on the throne for more than four years now, where is the resource control. The fool doesn't even know what will become of the conference report when it is submitted. He said......maybe referendum....... No focus at all.
SS seems to have have it better with a non ijaw man on the throne. Go to bayelsa, after Alams, the next person being worshipped is Abacha.Yaradua.....amnesty.
Obj even singlehandedly againt all odds gave u 13%.
True federation, Jonathan can't give. All these years ordinary east west road, he hasn't completed.
Continue to deceive urself there.
U lot are better off with aboki in the throne.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by BlackPikiN(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: Go to Opobo and tell them this thrash

How's it trash? That they don't like him or they don't celebrate him?
Re: ........... by Mogidi: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:
U lot are better off with aboki in the throne.

Hehehe!!! Aboki ke? Speak for your people o.

Anyway how are the doctors treating your illness?

6 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
atlwireles:

supporter of APC refugee, you can pound sand. Your slave father has to feel sorry for his refugee son, crying about a great President, 100 generations of your dumbass linage can never produce. . All you can do is cry about your miserable life as Jonah rides into the 2019.

Fool, so u regard a presidency whose administration has so far seen the death of innocent Nigerians since civil war great eh?
Surely ur household is next in line to evil boko bombs.
U fools can't escape Jonathan greatness.
Re: ........... by Mogidi: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

[s]Fool, so u regard a presidency whose administration has so far seen the death of innocent Nigerians since civil war great eh?
U fools can't escape Jonathan greatness.[/s]

Tell Buko hari to stop killing his people na?

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Chamack: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
I spent 1 full year at Opobo Town during my youth service. I interacted with them a whole lot, I know a lot of them like Sam Accra Jaja, a very good man, I know all the war canoe houses. So no sane Opobo man will speak ill about Ndi Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
@barcanista

Bros why did you start something you can't finish. This thread's only helped people looking for a thread to spit on.

Should I spit on you again or later?

10 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Hehehe!!! Aboki ke? Speak for your people o.

Anyway how are the doctors treating your illness?

That's the bitter truth. Those local fools who claimed to be fighting for the emancipation of ND, where are they today? Is the ND emancipated? After lining their pockets with money, these criminals have suddenly shut up.
Even Jonathan when he was governor, what were his achievements?
The bottom line is ur leaders are greedy. Heartless set of people who care less of their people than themselves.
Abokis and non ss seems to have the interest of the vast majority of the ss than these fools.
However I must admit that there are few exceptions.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chamack: I spent 1 full year at Opobo Town during my youth service. I interacted with the a whole lot, I know a lot of them like Sam Accra Jaja, a very good man, I know all the war canoe houses. So no same Opobo man will speak ill about Ndi Igbo.
So beecause they like Jaja means they were pro-biafran or what's ur point?
Re: ........... by Mogidi: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

[s]That's the bitter truth. Those local fools who claimed to be fighting for the emancipation of ND, where are they today? Is the ND emancipated? After lining their pockets with money, these criminals have suddenly shut up.
The bottom line is ur leaders are greedy. Heartless set of people who care less of their people than themselves.
Abokis and non ss seems to have the interest of the vast majority of the ss than these fools.
However I must admit that there are few exceptions[/s].

YadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYada

Stop foaming in the mouth, when did SS problem become yours, abi living in PH has made you an Ikwere man?

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Tell Buko hari to stop killing his people na?

Fool, why has Jonathan who is constitutionally empowered to stop these killings never asked his men to for once question this buko hari if he can't be prosecuted. Or is he on the run?
This just reemphasised my stance that indeed Jonathan is useless.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by atlwireles: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so u regard a presidency whose administration has so far seen the death of innocent Nigerians since civil war great eh?
U fools can't escape Jonathan greatness.

The only mistake is vermits like you still existing, your boko haram brothers will decapitate you, sooner than later.. You should have joined the walking dead by now and Nigeria will be better for it. Your slave father's daftness is still making you like a cry baby in your grey hair age. What useless slowpoke you are. Born into supporter of APC refugee status and all you do is cry. Crying about the GREAT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. Soon you will put an AK to your mouth and blow away your miserable cheese head.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

That's the bitter truth. Those local fools who claimed to be fighting for the emancipation of ND, where are they today? Is the ND emancipated? After lining their pockets with money, these criminals have suddenly shut up.
However I must admit that there are few exceptions.
the poster you are admonishing is not Ijaw... And is not in a right mental state to decipher your mssage.
Re: ........... by Chamack: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
You seem to be suffering the same fate that ozodi osuji is suffering that is hatred for Igbo, you know his story? His people disowned him because the mom had an etra marital relationship with his husbands best friend who is a Yoruba, the yoruba is accountable for his birth.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mogidi:

YadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYadaYada

Stop foaming in the mouth, when did SS problem become yours, abi living in PH has made you an Ikwere man?

Fool, u obviously have nothing sensible to say to disprove that classic post and that explains ur rants.
Deal with it goon, u guys are better off being governed by abokis.

1 Like

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: the poster you are admonishing is not Ijaw... And is not in a right mental state to decipher your mssage.

God forbid it, am not Ijaw neither do I pretend to be one.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: the poster you are admonishing is not Ijaw... And is not in a right mental state to decipher your mssage.

Is the fool ibo?
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2014

Is the fool ibo?
Re: ........... by Mogidi: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

Is the fool ibo?

I will not pretend to be Igbo either and you shouldn't pretend to be Ikwere as well.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Chamack: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: So beecause they like Jaja means they were pro-biafran or what's ur point?
Continue hating people who are miles ahead of your ethnic group in all ramifications. Opobo are PRO IGBO.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

Is the fool ibo?
I don't know but most likely!
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
atlwireles:

The only mistake is vermits like you still existing, your boko haram brothers will decapitate you, sooner than later.. You should have joined the walking dead by now and Nigeria will be better for it. Your slave father's daftness is still making you like a cry baby in your grey hair age. What useless slowpoke you are. Born into supporter of APC refugee status and all you do is cry. Crying about the GREAT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. Soon you will put an AK to your mouth and blow away your miserable cheese head.

Again only miserable fools like u who regard a man whose government has seen the death of innocent Nigerians since the civil war great. Fools like u knew he failed as governor of Bayelsa and yet went ahead to vote for him simply because he once had no shoes.
Of a truth......u are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by EasternLeopard: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Barcanistan

Where were you when Asari was fighting for ND which led to the emergency of GEJ

Small boy

We Igbos say yes to

GEJ till 2019

You are free to ............

5 Likes

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: I don't know but most likely!

Since you pretend to be what you're not, am not surprised at your uncertainty.

4 Likes

Re: ........... by Mogidi: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Demdem:

[s]Again only miserable fools like u who regard a man whose government has seen the death of innocent Nigerians since the civil war great. Fools like u knew he failed as governor of Bayelsa and yet went ahead to vote for him simply because he once had no shoes.
Of a truth......u are cursed.[/s]

Get your supporter of APC friends to stop the killing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out / How KPIs & Targets For Nigerian Ministers Failed Under Jonathan & Buhari / Wasn't Colonialism A Good Thing In A Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.