Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

........... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ........... (9840 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Did Edwin Clarke, Leader Of The Ijaw Nation Say This About The Igbo? / Egbesu, Opc, Others Threaten Reprisal If…( Yoruba, Igbo And Ijaw Military Coop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........... by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 09, 2014
obayaya:

He initiated and helped IYC draft their long standing agenda. "Resource control and Self Determination By Every Means Necessary". which led to the armed struggles. ..

That Agenda gave IYC a sense of direction at a time when the furore and ginger of the Kaiama declaration has almost died down.

I'm surprised Barcanista doesn't know all these shocked
like I once posted, IF HIS stance on ISsues is in Tandem with Ijaws interest, we agree on that.... Eg the Resource Control thing!
But when it defers we ignore him...

If you'all can read slowly and not be 2 quick to jump!

Yes Asari was adjudged to b d 1st IYC Prez, but wat was the IYC stance on Biafra as at then? See even his granny was oce a King!

Asari said Ijaws made mistake by supporting Nigeria... On what capacity? As Asari or as IYC Prez? Sure as Asari and we didn't agree on that..we didn't argue because of his antecedents as he has always been pro-Biafra.

I keep saying that Asari is still a Son of Ijaw nation but can't be said to Ijaw leader. Trust me if he had made that statement when he was the IYC Prez, hed av been kicked out of Office!

Its one thing to read, it is another to understand what you are readin!

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Well because of being our brother, I have refrained myself from posting this but for education sake let me do in...

Was Asari said to be the first Prez of IYC? Yes in 2001- 2004
Did he remain with IYC? No.. He splitted to be a political tool and formed the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force NDPVF!

Did Ijaw youths took NDPVF serious? Absolutely no, save his criminal frineds!

Why did he split? Let me throw it to the "igbos" that feels they know more than the locals...

What is the IYC stand and Ijaw nation stance on Biafra?

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 09, 2014
To all that are interested to know the Ijaw position on Biafra thingy... And some of the things that transpired, read carefully this article...

http://www.unitedijaw.com/analysis.htm

Tagged: kelsoft demdem obayaya ijaw_citizen And all

1 Like

Re: ........... by obayaya(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2014
barcanista: Well because of being our brother, I have refrained myself from posting this but for education sake let me do in...

Was Asari said to be the first Prez of IYC? Yes in 2004
Did he remain with IYC? No.. He splitted to be a political tool and formed the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force NDPVF!

Did Ijaw youths took NDPVF serious? Absolutely no, save his criminal frineds!

Why did he split? Let me throw it to the "igbos" that feels they know more than the locals...

What is the IYC stand and Ijaw nation stance on Biafra?

Get your facts right!!! Asari wasn't the first president of IYC. He was the first vice president. He became president in 2001.

NDPVF was formed because of IYC's "Resource control and Self Determination By Every Means Necessary" agenda.

NDPVF fell out with another armed group, Ateke's NDV. When the federal government intervened, they took side with NDV against NDPVF.

Why will FG support Ateke? who is the political tool? Your guess is as good as mine.

Barcanista!!! You are not well versed in the happenings amongst your kinsmen. Maybe due to the fact that you've been hiding away in Lagos for so long.

Asari may be a lot of things. But he's respected amongst his kinsmen, the Ijaws. He's the loudest Ijaw voice out there since Isaac boro.

barcanista: To all that are interested to know the Ijaw position on Biafra thingy... And some of the things that transpired, read carefully this article...
Tagged: kelsoft demdem obayaya ijaw_citizen And all

What the _Fuck is IPA? Who are they?

That article is a joke filled with conjecture.

We'll talk about the article some other time.

Good morning

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2014
atlwireles:

supporter of APC refugee, only the son of daft mugu that your useless father is, will come online to belittle the great Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. We know you were born a slave by your daft nomadic father and we are determined to keep you, your daft father, slaves for another 4 years. That's if boko haram does not cut off your blokos and your head before then. Devil sandpaper your face

Demdem:

Fool here are the facts.........
Ur fathers are cursed.......checked.
Ur lineage sees Jonathan has their god.......checked
Even in his daft state, Jonathan is far better than whatever ur lineage cab give........checked
Ur seeds have been mandated to worship Jonathan...........checked.
Jonathan legacy so far which is the death of the innocent will surely sweep ur lineage away. U bastards are a disservice to the human race.
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Where were you

At least we heard the name Asari

Pls post your pics so that we can accord you your audience.

Fool, are u even aware that this is an anonymous site? We are talking about public figures here and asking demdem where he was and provide his pictures. U sound really daft. Why don't u post ur mothers pictures first.
What a very foolish demand from u after equating Asari to Dora.

1 Like

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Mogidi:

If I were you I'd spit on Barcanista as well, dude deserves all the spits he gets.

On the contrary, he is much more sensible than u can ever be. I will advise u to split on the day u were born. That will be much more helpful to mankind.
Re: ........... by EasternLeopard: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, are u even aware that this is an anonymous site? We are talking about public figures here and asking demdem where he was and provide his pictures. U sound really daft. Why don't u post ur mothers pictures first.
What a very foolish demand from u after equating Asari to Dora.

You regard Asari as nobody

But he was bold enough to come to the public to say his mind

Am challenging you to use this cheap medium to make your voice heard

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2014
obayaya:

Get your facts right!!! Asari wasn't the first president of IYC. He was the first vice president. He became president in 2001.

NDPVF was formed because of IYC's "Resource control and Self Determination By Every Means Necessary" agenda.

NDPVF fell out with another armed group, Ateke's NDV. When the federal government intervened, they took side with NDV against NDPVF.

Why will FG support Ateke? who is the political tool? Your guess is as good as mine.

Barcanista!!! You are not well versed in the happenings amongst your kinsmen. Maybe due to the fact that you've been hiding away in Lagos for so long.

Asari may be a lot of things. But he's respected amongst his kinsmen, the Ijaws. He's the loudest Ijaw voice out there since Isaac boro.

What the _Fuck is IPA? Who are they?

That article is a joke filled with conjecture.

We'll talk about the article some other time.

Good morning
I have one problem with you, you take out the irrelevant and think you are smart.
Mr Ateke Tom was never IYC Pres. He was empowered by Peter Odili to whittle down the influence of Ada George's sponsored Bush boys that held sway in Okrika.
Asari was brought in to neutralise Ateke's influence when he was getting off-hand to the RVSG! Hence, the formation of NDPVF. Bothe were political creation.
IYC never approved of both. Both claimed to be fighting for ND cause...just like others.
What are yu sayin then?

As for IPA it is not for you to accept cos you aren't a part of us. The group is 100% Ijaw and President Jonathan attends the meetings including Jomo Gbomo of MEND.

The IPA is not media Group because they are focused. INC, IPA and IYC are the voices of Ijaw Nation. MEND led by Jomo Gbomo have to change tactics to align with Boro's Ideology
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You regard Asari as nobody

But he was bold enough to come to the public to say his mind

Am challenging you to use this cheap medium to make your voice heard

Goon, show me where I stated Asari was nobody.
I said he is a criminal..........case closed.
After the patriots had already come out and Nigerians protesting every where, wasn't it when Asari found his voice? All through that period, the fool was busy enlarging his business outside the country.
Check my past posts if u aren't lazy and see for ursef demdem position on this site during the debacle.
This isn't boasting on my part but verifiable facts.
The only cheap and nauseating talk is from u telling us here that Asari was at the forefront when Turai was persecuting Jonathan.
The fool was no where to be found.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2014
[b]"The Ijaws who are the fourth largest tribe were grouped into the Western and Eastern Regions of Nigeria. However, they felt, the Igbos could not be trusted. They convinced Chief Ojukwu to call a meeting between the various tribes that will form Biafra as an independent state.  The essence of the meeting was to discuss the parameters by which these tribes will be recognised as a state if they win the war. The response the Igbos gave was that, the status quo remains the same, meaning that, if you were a minority in the former state (Nigeria) then, those tribes will still remain minorities. The Ijaws were not comfortable with the response. This led to the Ijaws pulling out of the Biafran state. The Igbos had under-estimated the determination of the Ijaws and even considered them as insignificant. This misunderstanding finally led Port Harcourt being captured by the Nigerian troops with Boro. The Ijaws action relates to Late Chief Bola Ige’s statement ‘The relationship between Nigerians should not be like that of the big fish and Jonah in the bible, rather it should be symbiotic’. "[/b]

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2014
"According to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, an Ijawman from the Niger Delta in his opening remarks of last years Boro Day speech that, “... Today, the Almighty God has kindly changed my designation to Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and my residential address to Aso Rock Villa.. (2007 Speech).”

"Let us make absolutely clear that today the resource control struggle is perceived to be a struggle of the South-South but in reality it is the struggle of the Ijawman, its resources, lands and rivers and its existence as a tribe. This is because the crisis and the killings are happening in Ijawland and no other place in the South-South. It is at the point whereby the Federal Government wants reconciliation or there is a little compensation or payment, that you will see the rest tribes surfacing themselves as part of the struggle. It is also in Ijawland that soldiers are presently stationed in the South-South and killing our people."
the Ijaw struggle has neva 4 once been "the presidency" but Resource Control
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2014
barcanista: "Let us make absolutely clear that today the resource control struggle is perceived to be a struggle of the South-South but in reality it is the struggle of the Ijawman, its resources, lands and rivers and its existence as a tribe. This is because the crisis and the killings are happening in Ijawland and no other place in the South-South. It is at the point whereby the Federal Government wants reconciliation or there is a little compensation or payment, that you will see the rest tribes surfacing themselves as part of the struggle. It is also in Ijawland that soldiers are presently stationed in the South-South and killing our people."
the Ijaw struggle has neva 4 once been "the presidency" but Resource Control

Having appreciated these facts, can u then highlight specific steps including presidential maneuvering Jonathan being a core ijaw man taken in ensuring that resources control is achieved?
Obj, a non ijaw ingeniously gave from 0 to 13%.
Re: ........... by lyntiffany(f): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2014
obayaya:

Barcanista forgot to take his antidepressant
Exactly my thought also, something is wrong with the young man. Looking for a word to qualify it on my medical dictionary. Brb
Re: ........... by lyntiffany(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2014
barcanista: I don't av tym for comparism...we outclass you in everyform!

We don't shield criminals like you....we make them face d law

We don't shield ritualists like you do cos we barely have any.

We don't "chest beat" cos we are focused on the making of a formidable and viable Ijaw nation!

We don't compare with others like you do because WE MIND our BUSINESS!
Your seriously under the highness of marijuana. Drop it now before it condemns your brain the way The Germans condemned Brazil.
Re: ........... by lyntiffany(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2014
barcanista: I don't av tym for comparism...we outclass you in everyform!

We don't shield criminals like you....we make them face d law

We don't shield ritualists like you do cos we barely have any.

We don't "chest beat" cos we are focused on the making of a formidable and viable Ijaw nation!

We don't compare with others like you do because WE MIND our BUSINESS!
Your seriously under the highness of weed . Drop it now before it condemns your brain the way The Germans condemned Brazil.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Demdem:

Having appreciated these facts, can u then highlight specific steps including presidential maneuvering Jonathan being a core ijaw man taken in ensuring that resources control is achieved?
Obj, a non ijaw ingeniously gave from 0 to 13%.
honestly, Dr. Jonathan Ebelemi Goodluck though a worthy Ijaw Son, has never for once been at the Ijaw Struggle nay Resource control. The Izon Spirit is not to manipulate the system but for us to have all ethnic nationalities sit down and discuss our future- This is where Soverign National Conference comes in and has been the position of Major Adaka Boro! In 99, Alams an Ijaw man and the only Ijaw Gov used his position to advocate for the SNC and Resource control. He was very vocal and fell out with the Obj's Regime. Yes he was Corrupt and I supported his punishment/impeachment but what happened when His Deputy, an Ijawman in the person of Jonathan took over? The agitation died down. Jonathan was compensated with the VP slot. Not because of his antecedents as performer but because he is Ijaw and they feel need to end d militancy of MEND using Jona to pacify the Ijaws- but was it our demand? NO!
However, we were happy that our Son has risen to prominence, hoping that he will use his good office to promote our course. But did he? NO...he never mentioned it because he was privileged. (This is MEND's Major grouse with him). His opening speech in 2007 Boro day was seen as selfish rather than patriotic to the Ijaw nation. But he's our brother and we must support him.

The proposed "Amnesty" was to "settle" the boys rather than targeting the Youths. I see many propaganda on how it has affected Ijaw Youths and I ask..."Which of the Ijaw?"

Jonathan's rise to the No 1 seat caused jubilation, "alas its our time to push for our demands" so we echoed. But did he make any move? No!

We expected an SNC he opted for a Confab similar to Obj's. Has the major issues been resolved? No!

Honestly, Jonathan's interest is parallel to Ijaws Interest(yearnings) as at today. Yes, it is true that our people still support him because he's our blood and we are still hoping that he will reason well.

The question is: are his policies in tandem with Ijaws yearnings as at today "NO" is the answer!

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
lyntiffany: Your seriously under the highness of weed . Drop it now before it condemns your brain the way The Germans condemned Brazil.
A man on crack is better than a criminal genetic blood that your fathers passed to you!
Re: ........... by lyntiffany(f): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2014
barcanista: A man on crack is better than a criminal genetic blood that your fathers passed to you!
Your brain is rapidly degenerating am not surprised the last time I check it was struck by hurricane Katrina. OGOGORO GENETIC BLOOD.

3 Likes

Re: ........... by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2014
lyntiffany: Your brain is rapidly degenerating am not surprised the last time I check it was struck by hurricane Katrina. OGOGORO GENETIC BLOOD.
I don't exchange words with kids!

Go call your canibal of a fada whose awaiting hanging in Singapore for drug peddling
Re: ........... by obayaya(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2014
lyntiffany: Exactly my thought also, something is wrong with the young man. Looking for a word to qualify it on my medical dictionary. Brb

grin
Re: ........... by lyntiffany(f): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2014
barcanista: I don't exchange words with kids!

Go call your canibal of a fada whose awaiting hanging in Singapore for drug peddling
You just did kiddo ehmmmm piglet was another word for young ones puppy , chick summary you suffering from juvenile delinquency. Go hang your barbaric witch of a mother.

1 Like

Re: ........... by Iriruaga100(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2014
I share different political ideology with barcanista but this topic is very educative. If the igbos are conversant with history nd read their history books very well, they will understand that the ijaws lead by adaka boro nd other miniority tribes in ND supported biafra but ojukwu refuged to accord them equal right in biafra. Adaka boro asked ojukwu what will his people gain in biafra? Ojukwu said, a miniority in nigeria will continue to be miniority in biafra. Adaka boro pulled out nd supported nigeria. In today reality, the ijaws, urhobos, itsekiris, ogonis, efik, ibibios nd the edos will never be part of biafra, becos we are fighting for true federalism. Talking about 2015... Jonathan did nt win 2011 because he got vote frm the east nd south only, he won because people from north nd west voted for him. If he want to contest come 2015 he would need vote frm the north nd west nd not just south n east alone for him to be president. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: ........... by EasternLeopard: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, show me where I stated Asari was nobody.
I said he is a criminal..........case closed.
After the patriots had already come out and Nigerians protesting every where, wasn't it when Asari found his voice? All through that period, the fool was busy enlarging his business outside the country.
Check my past posts if u aren't lazy and see for ursef demdem position on this site during the debacle.
This isn't boasting on my part but verifiable facts.
The only cheap and nauseating talk is from u telling us here that Asari was at the forefront when Turai was persecuting Jonathan.
The fool was no where to be found.

You denied the role of Dora Akunyili

2 Likes

Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You denied the role of Dora Akunyili

Show me that post where I made such denial and I will be convinced that u aren't a shameless liar.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Iriruaga100: I share different political ideology with barcanista but this topic is very educative. If the igbos are conversant with history nd read their history books very well, they will understand that the ijaws lead by adaka boro nd other miniority tribes in ND supported biafra but ojukwu refuged to accord them equal right in biafra. Adaka boro asked ojukwu what will his people gain in biafra? Ojukwu said, a miniority in nigeria will continue to be miniority in biafra. Adaka boro pulled out nd supported nigeria. In today reality, the ijaws, urhobos, itsekiris, ogonis, efik, ibibios nd the edos will never be part of biafra, becos we are fighting for true federalism. Talking about 2015... Jonathan did nt win 2011 because he got vote frm the east nd south only, he won because people from north nd west voted for him. If he want to contest come 2015 he would need vote frm the north nd west nd not just south n east alone for him to be president. Thanks.

I understand your point and submission. However, the BOLD is NOT entirely true. Ojukwu and His Igbo friends unanimously decided a Biafria to consist of then Eastern Region(Without Consulting the "Minorities"wink. The Ijaws led by Major Isaac Adaka Boro went to him and said, "We have to Discuss the Ijaw Interest in this Biafra thing IF we are to join" but Ojukwu called our bluff and wanted to take it by FORCE. It won't be right to say that the Ijaw "Initially supported" The tribe Never Did... Quote me anywhere

As for 2011, Analysis of the result agree with your position. For Jonathan to be re-elected in 2015, He can't afford to lose the SW and North at the same time.
Re: ........... by Demdem(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2014
barcanista: honestly, Dr. Jonathan Ebelemi Goodluck though a worthy Ijaw Son, has never for once been at the Ijaw Struggle nay Resource control. The Izon Spirit is not to manipulate the system but for us to have all ethnic nationalities sit down and discuss our future- This is where Soverign National Conference comes in and has been the position of Major Adaka Boro! In 99, Alams an Ijaw man and the only Ijaw Gov used his position to advocate for the SNC and Resource control. He was very vocal and fell out with the Obj's Regime. Yes he was Corrupt and I supported his punishment/impeachment but what happened when His Deputy, an Ijawman in the person of Jonathan took over? The agitation died down. Jonathan was compensated with the VP slot. Not because of his antecedents as performer but because he is Ijaw and they feel need to end d militancy of MEND using Jona to pacify the Ijaws- but was it our demand? NO!
However, we were happy that our Son has rose to prominence, hoping that he will use his good office to promote our course. But did he? NO...he never mentioned it because he was privileged. (This is MEND's Major grouse with him). His opening speech in 2007 Boro day was seen as selfish rather than patriotic to the Ijaw nation. But he's our brother and we must support him.

The proposed "Amnesty" was to "settle" the boys rather than targeting the Youths. I see many propaganda on how it has affected Ijaw Youths and I ask..."Which of the Ijaw?"

Jonathan risr to the No 1 seat caused jubilation, "alas its our time to push for our demands" so we echoed. But did he make any move? No!

We expected an SNC he opted for a Confab similar to Obj's. Has the major issues been resolved? No!

Honestly, Jonathan's interest is parallel to Ijaws Interest(yearnings) as at today. Yes, it is true that our people still support him because he's our blood and we are still hoping that he will reason well.

The question is: are his policies in tandem with Ijaws yearnings as at today "NO" is the answer!

Highly sensible, reasonable and balance position.
IMO, i dont think Jonathan have what it takes to ensure true federalism. He is even against SNC but promotes the continuation of the status quo.
My fear now is now that a ss man is in charge, nothing is being done in this regard, is it when we have an aboki in charge (of cos very soon it will be their turn after more than 13yrs of south presidency as against 3 from north since 1999) that we should expect an SNC.
Even the current national confab waste, the fool doesn't even know what will become of it.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Demdem:

Highly sensible, reasonable and balance position.
IMO, i dont think Jonathan have what it takes to ensure true federalism. He is even against SNC but promotes the [b]continuation of the status quo.

My fear now is now that a ss man is in charge, nothing is being done in this regard, is it when we have an aboki in charge (of cos very soon it will be their turn after more than 13yrs of south presidency as against 3 from north since 1999) that we should expect an SNC.
Even the current national confab waste, the fool doesn't even know what will become of it. [/b]
Well you have a point on the BOLD. Jonathan today is the Greatest beneficiary of Ijaw Struggle and Nigeria's present state. The Status quo favors him more than anybody. Though it is still not favoring his kinsmen. Jonathan is an Ijaw man but he's more after his Interest than Ijaw's interests using Ijaw platform. Of all our 2 Major demands, NONE has been met. SNC and Resource Control. Though Jonathan has been underperforming, but like 2011 the Ijaws will support him(Because he's our brother) BUT I can assure you that nobody will protest for his sake should he be declared "Defeated" Wherever the Presidency swing in 2015. My own is that the Government that will form in 2015 whether Jonathan or Another person should govern right. This Jonathan's Confab is no different from Abacha's own in 1994 and Obj's own of 2005. If Only Jonathan has pushed for SNC, Nigeria would have moved forward.

The man Jonathan is more concerned with his 2015 Personal Interest.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Vote wisely

Re: ........... by atlwireles: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
This OP is just too obtuse to see how pathetic he is. Return to 1957, you will begin to understand the resource control debate by people of the SS. A wannabe like you has clearly shown, what a fraudulent midget you are. But you have refused to shut your cowardice and inferiority complex mouth. Now the resource control fight was an ijaw fight grin grin grin, Men like Oba of Benin, Akenzua II Dennis Osadebay, Jereton Marierie, and James Otobo will slap the bitch off your eyes tonight in your miserable sleep. angry angry angry angry

You are kilometers away from the SS stop pretending, shameless liar grin grin grin grin
Re: ........... by xwolverine: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:

Igbos keep re-canting Asari statement but forget that HIS views on Biafra has always been his views and NOT Ijaw views...because of his maternal Igbo link.
His granny had to be kicked out of the Kalabari throne, his family NEVER benefited from the properties declared abandoned because they "WORKED" against the Ijaw Interest! His own relatives moved against his family and it was clear in his STATEMENT that Ijaws fought against the Igbos during the War. That Asari is allowed to Speak today is because we see all Ijaw blood as brothers and ijaws are very forgiving but not forgetting. I can vouch that no member of Asari lineage can assume the Royalty stool in Kalabari Kingdom. His views, history and position on Igbo does not represent Ijaw nation... Neither IYC nor INC shares his view.

Asari nor his Father thru his grandfather has never been the voice of the Ijaw nation NOR any member of his immediate family
Re: ........... by deeptechcool(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
basta@rd son... At no time DID I question Jonathan's Ijaw loyalty BUT his style of Governance. Stop Whipping cheap sentiment. Jonathan's Interest is NOT synonymous to Ijaw's Interest . The Presidency is ONLY a bonus as it is NOT part of our agitation at anytime.
You Idiot should have Known that Asari made those statements himself... He has always been seen with same eye people in Kalabari saw his Grandfather(who was forced to quit the throne for working against Ijaws). He(Asari) has ALWAYS been PRo-Biafra right from the days of His Grandfather to his father. My Father worked as a Boy Scout for Nigeria Military in Okrika Kingdom like most of our Young men then. My Grandfather fought Against the Biafrans on Okrika Soil independently along with other Warriors. Similar scenario played in Kalabari, Nembe, Brass and other Ijaw Kingdoms and beyond to Ogoni.

Asari is respected for being an "Ijaw" Son and brother but... When the History of Ijaw nation is to be told, His Grandfather and father belong to the negative side of Ijaw History... Aside that, he's a media warlord leading his criminal gang and sponsored by politicians that has little or no bearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out / How KPIs & Targets For Nigerian Ministers Failed Under Jonathan & Buhari / Wasn't Colonialism A Good Thing In A Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.