Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? (1957 Views)

My Galfriends Nipples / ~How Many Boyfriends/Galfriends Do You Have?~ / Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
This has kept me thinking for a why now.
There was a girl that i met a couple of weeks ago(approx. 6wks). We have been platonic friends ever since then. She possessed all the qualities i have always desire to have in a girl in this world and world beyond.
But something happened few days after she gave in when i proposed to her to be my girlfriend.
You know what happened? YES, your guess is as gud as what transpired between us. She has been asking me for money for her clothes, toileteries, hair, feeding, recharge cards and many more.
This has been giving me sleepless night, wondering if these are the customary privileges girlfriends are meant to have from their respective boyfriends. Or may be i am just one of her mugus she took to play the role of her father!!!

I NEED YOUR CANDID ADVICE, NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by lomaxx: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Have you f.ucked her yet?
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2014

All these hungry hungry girls everywhere sef.
undecided
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
lomaxx: Have you f.ucked her yet?

I rep intimacy after wedding.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
to answer your question in a civilized manner, I'll advice you to set a "limit" to your spending. undecided

You're probably one of her numerous money bags

Use your head sir
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by lomaxx: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

No wahala.
Happy spending.

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

& you're spending cash on a girl you probably won't get married to undecided

[size=30pt] MUGU [/size]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55: if she's a student, there's probably 1 dude in her hostel she's giving the punny for free sef tongue

Almajiris cheesy cheesy

yes bro. she is a student of OAU.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by lomaxx: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55:

[size=30pt] MUGU [/size]

grin grin

I don't want to hurt the personal feelings of the OP but mugu is understating it.
OP shouldn't be complaining.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

yes bro. she is a student of OAU.

& are you a student also?
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
lomaxx:

I don't want to hurt the personal feelings of the OP but mugu is understating it.
OP shouldn't be complaining.

nothing like hurting feelings here o! Call a spade a spade.

This OP, is a first class mugu

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55:

& are you a student also?

No
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Everytime she looks at you, she's sees an ATM machine. RIP BRO .. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

No

the money you're spending on that useless girl could have been used in buying some items for your family. undecided

You could surprise your mum with a new necklace or something.

I'm finding it hard to hide my disgust at your behavior

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by lomaxx: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55:

nothing like hurting feelings here o! Call a spade a spade.

This OP, is a first class mugu

What is sustaining their relationship is his role as the provider. The day OP is broke or can't bring the usual money as needed, his ars.e will be dumped.

Or if the girl finds a better mugu with more potential, he'll be streamlined to second position on the scale of things. He will come back here and open another thread lamenting how the girl isn't picking his calls and replying his messages.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55:

[size=30pt] MUGU [/size]

grin grin

N may i ask wat are the privileges she is supposed to have from the relationship
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
lomaxx:

What is sustaining their relationship is his role as the provider. The day OP his broke or can't bring the usual money as needed, his arse will be dumped.

Or if the girl finds a better mugu with more potential, he'll be streamlined to second position on the scale of things. He will come back here and open another thread lamenting how the girl isn't picking his calls and replying his messages.

exactly!

& to think he's in the "s3x after marriage" bandwagon only makes matters worse undecided

SMH

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

N may i ask wat are the privileges she is supposed to have from the relationship

are you sure you're male?

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
lomaxx:

What is sustaining their relationship is his role as the provider. The day OP is broke or can't bring the usual money as needed, his ars.e will be dumped.

she does understand when i dont have much on me too
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by farano(f): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55:

the money you're spending on that useless girl could have been used in buying some items for your family. undecided

You could surprise your mum with a new necklace or something.

I'm finding it hard to hide my disgust at your behavior
Why bringing his mom into this matter.. smh
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by Dygeasy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

See this guy gringringrin
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55:

are you sure you're male?

wat made u say dt?
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
farano: Why bringing his mom into this matter.. smh

are you the OP? undecided

How is it your business?

Besides, I just asked a harmless question.

So park well abeg. Just dey your lane undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by lomaxx: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

she does understand when i dont have much on me too

Whatever makes your boat sail.

But don't complain.

Whenever you go into a relationship with a girl, place your military options on the table.

Don't complain. You are a man.

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by decode55(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

wat made u say dt?

your case is helpless. I'm outta here joor
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by Dygeasy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

ROTFL

make I dash this guy one e-slap?
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by farano(f): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55:

are you the OP? undecided

How is it your business?

Besides, I just asked a harmless question.

So park well abeg. Just dey your lane undecided
Define your relationship(s) too let's compare yours with the op. Rubbish
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by Prowizy2(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lol. . decode55, funny guy!!! grin grin
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by paulaspearz(f): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lmao OP u re nt seriouz oo,,dont u know dat right now you re her unofficial husband afterall u dnt complain when u knack her so jus be spendin on her jeje,,,,,
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by DocAdray(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eleyi igidi gan!!!

OP, probably, you have too much money...
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by parzdor(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
op blessed is the hand that giveth keep it up brov

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! / 7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well / Who's Fault "Oga Or Maid?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.