Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. (51298 Views)

I Need A Recent Standard CV / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by favourishgift: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2016
help me too favourishgift@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Charles1986: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2016
pls send it to mi also. charleschristian1986@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by emperorgreat: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2016
please i need a copy as well tonyelf2003@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Kmartt(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Pls I need a copy too
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by romzyxy(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2016
ernie4life:
Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck

Plus send me too
michaelehiaguina@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Horlatunj(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Plz someone should help my ministry too I need a copy of the latest CV tunji30004real@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by 123yes(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Who can help me with standard CV sample please: please send it to poozzzoo@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by fastandfurious: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hey job seekers, go to facebook search for this group "Job Links Nigeria", all they post is openings for graduates and those with a year or two experience. Kudos,,
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by pauldick: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls send to Me.....bethrandugwu@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Enasdan(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
pls also help me with a standard CV sample
enasdaniels4ehi@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Otunbalai(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
please I will appreciate if you can send me a sample also...alabiolayiwola1@gmail.com.. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Adonisj(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls Bro,
I'll like a copy of the very recent format too 3adonis@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot!
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Adonisj(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls Bro,
I'll like a copy of the very recent format too 3adonis@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot!
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Globalhustler(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
I need too pls ur assistance is appreciated. Demsid007@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ifyfrank2(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please will like a copy too send to love.jennifer65@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Tonalphs(f): 1:51am On Jul 02, 2016
Please send it to tracheal389@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by pinkvirus: 3:17am On Jul 02, 2016
pls help me with d current way of writing c v. .bchineli @ yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by splendid2: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Please guys I also need a copy of a recent CV format please. Thank you onyedika95@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by danieldansluv(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2016
pls help others as ua helped. mine is danieldansluv@gmail.com thanks helper
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by wiston09: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
help me too pls for recent cv format: isaacmountain09@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by HOYEHYEHMY: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls, I will forever appreciate it if u cud help me too, biko abeg
shagie07@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by jmkl(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls sir, i need it seriously. Tnx
jim_dav@rocketmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Jakeattah(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
need one also please, Thank you jakeattah@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ubongchrisetim(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
please send it to ubongchrisetim@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by steveoluomo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls I need a sample of a good CV.. Kindly send it to.. Steveoluomo@gmail.com. thankz
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by illdescent: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
plsss, i am also in need . my email is mcnwoko1@gmail.com. would appreciate
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by kingstek(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
I need a copy too.... Pls my email is kingstek007@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by OMOYE247(f): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Pls I need a CV sample too...ebhalemeomoye@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Intelligentdude(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2016
chikid:
I have been sending my soft copy CV in the internet for some time now but i have not gotten any invitation. i don't know whether the format of my CV is not good or there is some other things am doing wrong. Pls can some one here help me with a sample of a recent standard CV.
my email address is alicechinwe4real@gmail.com. Thanks.
The reason most job applicants who apply via different job sites don't get called for interviews is not far fetched.It is as a result of several applications the HR of 'the recruiting company' recieves(Personal experience).
Truth is sorting out all the applications from job seekers is a herculean task,so the HR personnel tend to focus more on the first batch of applicants.
How you draft your cover letter and cv matters a lot.
Your cover letter should be the first thing the HR sees when he/she opens his/her email.
The mistake most job seekers do is that they attach their cover letter and their CV,unless otherwise stated,you are suppose to copy and paste your cover letter on the body of your email (It is your sales letter to the HR/CEO,you selling yourself to him/her).

To know more, check my posts:
@Intelligentdude
Cheers.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Francomekus(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2016
I need a sample also, my mail is francomekus@ gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by chukwuebuka077: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2016
ezechukwuebuka07@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.