Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

(married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex (8472 Views)

The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by rolled: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ex bf or Ex husband
If na bf,please go to Bed
Op said married only

3cycle: My ex back then usually doesn't say a word, he just allows me to fall asleep and then starts rubbing his thomas on my butt embarassed

But for me I. Hardly ask, too shy for that.

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by pinkydaisy(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

NL just recovered from A CRASH from YOUR GOD!
I did not even have to pray for one!
Touch not! kiss
Or CRASSSSSSH again!!!! kiss

Babe, wats happening nahhh,,calm down abeg.
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by MadCow1: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
So shes watching T.V, I waltz into the house, Stand in front of the T.V, pull my pants down exposing my 3-D HD PVR Dickoder then say to her; "Baby, Oya o!!"

2 Hours later, I am fast asleep and snoring like a biitch from exhaustion, meanwhile she is passed out beside me. cool

7 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
...Starts with kisses and later on, you hear nothing or baby m not in the mood... see frustration...

Hav you guys ever heard of Conscious Love Making? Its the best experience ever...
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
rolled: Ex bf or Ex husband
If na bf,please go to Bed
Op said married only

Ok
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by wwwkaycom(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2014
I wait till she is on bed, then start touching the touchables. She responds by touching too. That's it na, we're good to go. One day recently, my little boy whom we thought had slept sneaked in into the room to take the rechargeable lamp since PHCN just put up their worst, he screamed muuuummy, what is happening?

5 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by ademega(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2014
I cannot laugh ooh . So ,what was ur response ? Let me guess , mummy is seriously sick so am praying for her " hahahahahahahahaha
One day recently, my little boy whom we thought had slept sneaked in into the room to take the rechargeable lamp since PHCN just put up their worst, he screamed muuuummy, what is happening? [/quote]
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Bigsteveg(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kanwulia: You go wait taya o!
The line looooooong ke. cheesy
No chance. cheesy

Sorry!

The man has to make the first move!
Nigerian MEN have NEVER turned me on!
NOT EVEN MY HUSBAND! kiss

I have never been turned on by physical attributes.

No matter how good a man looks, if he does not speak my emotional language. . . . . Then I go for his wallet only! kiss
For children and money. . . .LOTS OF MONEY only.
I have to FORCE MYSELF TO LIKE HIM. . . .TO GET WHAT I WANT!!!!

Straight Up! kiss

Maybe ur husband/boyfriend(s) isn't worth it, or maybe something is wrong with u emotionally, pshycologically...u neva can tell.

4 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Bigsteveg(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Can you EXPECT or FEEL this kind of love in your GODLESS Africa of POVERTY? undecided

I am a product of my NIGERIAN environment!
No apologies! kiss
Blame ya GOD! kiss

Not all nigerians grew up in a poverty sticken home, may i also tell u dat even d homes u can classify as poverty homes - it is there u can even find d best of luvs. Dont compare urself with oda people.

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Bigsteveg(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
missdebs: hello, there are tools called mouth and brain, use dem

Mouth and brain. Can we meet, i'll like for u to use dat on me and lets see if it'l work,
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Bigsteveg(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
angiemartinez: i just go straight to his banana, and instantly it will start to nod like agama lizard. show don start be dat.

Looking @ ur profile picture, i cant just help but imagine how my banana will be in ur hand especially in dat mouth.
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by angiemartinez(f): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
thought nairaland is for adults and reasonable people, neva knew some peep who ran out from yaba left, and probably has small mb in his cheap phone can write nansense. one word for you, big fooooooooooooooooool
Bigsteveg:

Looking @ ur profile picture, i cant just help but imagine how my banana will be in ur hand especially in dat mouth.

8 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Bigsteveg(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
angiemartinez: thought nairaland is for adults and reasonable people, neva knew some peep who ran out from yaba left, and probably has small mb in his cheap phone can write nansense. one word for you, big fooooooooooooooooool

I copy u
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Agrika: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Signal ke, i just reach down his boxers and GRAB "it".....him go understand d "signal" sharpally
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 2:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Not all nigerians grew up in a poverty sticken home, may i also tell u dat even d homes u can classify as poverty homes - it is there u can even find d best of luvs. Dont compare urself with oda people.

In your dreams! kiss
So a woman looking for love will look in a NIGERIAN man's direction?
Ha! cry
No wonder some fools aka WHITE women are pay millions of dollars to find YOU online!!! grin

MUCHECHECHECHE

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 2:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Maybe ur husband/boyfriend(s) isn't worth it, or maybe something is wrong with u emotionally, pshycologically...u neva can tell.

The reason there is a difference btw delusionists and realists!

Dream on! kiss
The only women that are DESPERATE enough to love NIGERIAN men are those sexually-molested-from-birth, morbidly-OBESE, toothless, oyinbo women. . . . . With VAJINAL-BLADDER-RECTAL prolapses combined!!!

THEY HAVE TO PAY YOU TOO! cheesy

No pity for them o!
UNA deserve each other!
Mu Han Han Han Han Han

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Bigsteveg(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Dream on! kiss
The only women that are DESPERATE enough to love NIGERIAN men are those sexually-molested-from-birth, morbidly-OBESE, toothless, oyinbo women. . . . . With VAJINAL-BLADDER-RECTAL prolapses combined!!!

No pity for them o!
UNA deserve each other!
Mu Han Han Han Han Han

If i tell u i understand a single thing u typed above, i'll be lying.
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

If i tell u i understand a single thing u typed above, i'll be lying.

Why am I not surprised? You get brain? undecided

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Bigsteveg(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Why am I not surprised? You get brain? undecided

Same as ur fore fathers.
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by klarke(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
No chance. cheesy

Sorry!

No matter how good a man looks, if he does not speak my emotional language. . . . . Then I go for his wallet only! kiss

Straight Up! kiss

u rily need help, I'm serious.
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Kanwulia: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
klarke:

u rily need help, I'm serious.

Hmmmmmmmmm! cool
You need some 'exposure' in your life. . . . kiss
Only means you need to be a stronger man! wink
Not every girl or woman was born and bred like the women in ya village!
Amen! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by ahnie: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
No chance. cheesy

Sorry!

Straight Up! kiss

Many are MAD
few Are Roaming.
kanwulia you need Help.

3 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Deepfreezer(m): 12:42am On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

Can you EXPECT or FEEL this kind of love in your GODLESS Africa of POVERTY? undecided

I am a product of my NIGERIAN environment!
No apologies! kiss
Blame ya GOD! kiss
you re fucking sick. Shameless thing that married a man for money, that im sure he aint got nothing" I pity the struggling dude. You dare open yo stinking mouth to say Africa is Godless?
Foooool

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia:

Dream on! kiss

No pity for them o!
UNA deserve each other!
Mu Han Han Han Han Han
I feel so much pity for the man who is marrying or dating you. You are so inmature in your way of reasoning. I have never read any positive or good comment from you on any thread. You need psychological help, pls be decent for once.

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by KanwuliaExtra: 3:16am On Sep 01, 2016
Muhahahahahaaaaaa!!!!! grin
Sometimes I really wonder how I had all the time to spend 8 phocking years on NL! cheesy

The good 'ol days I swear! cool

1 Like

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by sisisioge: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Wetin be signal? They said I have dirty eyes...not because they aren't white wink besides, I'm not afraid to jump him grin
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by nigger009(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kanwulia:

Hmmmmmmmmm! cool
You need some 'exposure' in your life. . . . kiss
Only means you need to be a stronger man! wink
Not every girl or woman was born and bred like the women in ya village!
Amen! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts
u really think u are wise, u are doomed if u don't know. Doomed like doomed. I can see u hav upgraded to kanwuliaextra
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by armyofone(m): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2016
The good old days when NL was hot for real.
I miss those your nice pot of soup.

KanwuliaExtra:
Muhahahahahaaaaaa!!!!! grin
Sometimes I really wonder how I had all the time to spend 8 phocking years on NL! cheesy

The good 'ol days I swear! cool

2 Likes

Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by SAMBARRY: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by MurderX: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
We like it gangster; we just say "please come to the room, I want to f*ck you" and the other person responds. I'm instantly turned on once she says so. Every other thing stops once that is said - If she in the kitchen cooking she turns the cooker off dries her hands and ready to go, if I am eating, I cover the food and proceed to the room. Plus grinding could take hours.
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by KanwuliaExtra: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
armyofone:
The good old days when NL was hot for real.
I miss those your nice pot of soup.

Na BUHARI cause am o! grin
450 Naira to 1 DOLLAR!
Pot of soup don h-emtpy ooooooh
Chai!!!! cry
Re: (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex by KanwuliaExtra: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2016
nigger009:
u really think u are wise, u are doomed if u don't know. Doomed like doomed. I can see u hav upgraded to kanwuliaextra

Me nor ask you o.
Abeg dollar na 450 Naira!
Go find work buy tomato to cook stew instead of using water melon. cheesy
You still dey suffer-suffer? grin

I nor sen you to vote for CHANGE!

Ndo o! Just call me "bureau de CHANGER"!wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zM6FEVEHnU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimpo-ori Products For Sale In Wholesales And Retails. / The Future Of Cloth Diapering / How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.