Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] (44763 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by farano(f): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
toluleke: .i just pray his children won't grow to end up in becoming calamity yobo like him....na d holiday dey him eye na y he perform like madman....make dem no make their papa their mentor na messi mk dem watch
smh
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Mcowubaba: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lovly...spend ur money well oo..
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by jumokey1: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
holidays after spoiliing our chences
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by colossus2: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
The pikin carry lips like him papa.
Hope his name is philips lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by greatgod2012(f): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
TOPCRUISE: See what happens after he yoboed the ball into our goal post and sent us parking from the world cup

you people better thank God that you were not made to face the german machines..........e for no funny at all.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by tonyx4x44(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
[size=13pt] In the Immortal words of P-Square and the Commodores

no time o!
[/size]
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by colossus2: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
jumokey1: holidays after spoiliing our chences
Ewo lotun je chences.
Chences bawo shocked

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by saints2(f): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
He can go on vacation after he has succesfully given most Nigerians HBP cos of his nonsense and silly own goal. There is God o

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by JaypeeAnics(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bros I dey feel u die....abeg enjoy ur life jho....u no go kill urslf becus of 9ja....wetin u do small...d 1s way our politicians dey do inkor?.....abegy enjoy urslf....incase u see dis post_u fit helep me oo....jst drop anytin 4boys nau...u knw as e dey go...if u like scored 10 own goals asfar say u dey drop 4boys.....thnk God say dem no disgrace us as dem disgrace bravil.....

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Joshuadon: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
AND ZO,..................................
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by greatgod2012(f): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
jumokey1: holidays after spoiliing our chences

chances of facing germany, abi

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by colossus2: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
LMAyedun: Okay!! Beauriful wife anyway.
This your re-baptized moniker tho'.
I prefer the old one cheesy
Admin for just make am LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by chijiokeogb(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
flex bro.......
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by hensben(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
make d guy enjoy him money abeg

but him wife yab naija with no light.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by SHEYOR(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin that is my guy... Big Yobo fan.... Enjoy ur self man.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by LMAyedun(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2:
This your re-baptized moniker tho'.
I prefer the old one cheesy
Admin for just make am LMAO grin
LOL!!
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by chomaloo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Das wat they r afta our national moni.nt national honor n patriotism.naa he's travelling place wt our moni.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by 9jahubcom(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
after e don Bleep uo finish
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by rozayx5(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
greatgod2012:

grin grin grin

Nigeria vs germany - fetch your calculators shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yomieluv: He needs it,one can't play rubbish for his country,without deserving an holiday..enjoy your moment.
Lmao!
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by chomaloo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
greatgod2012:

guy naija can neva go down lik brazil n even if german go win it wil be by small margin.them no play ghana,wat was d scores?n remember semi final would hav been a record for us and more moni.

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by victorazy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
greatgod2012:

you people better thank God that you were not made to face the german machines..........e for no funny at all.

What was their scores with Ghana?
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Mayor88(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Afta a busy day man must relax.nothin doz U̶̲̥̅̊ abeg
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by histomophy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Worried about your INCOME?
Add a second Paycheck with SFi(PROVEN Since 1998)
Get started FREE and Earn Real Money
For shopping online and More
Register and get Free Learning Aid and Videos
Email:histomophy@yahoo.com
with subject: Reg Link
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Paulpenny(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
[i][/i] yobo yobo yobo hmmmmnn... Ok o
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by wiringdpt(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yobo mother inlaw too worry

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
madridfc: DRY

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg u guys shud free him,will he kill himself 4 just 1 mistake,u guys shud know we do all make mistakes
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by juzzychuks(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
adaobi123: Good for him. Disneyland is amazing btw. grin
u don smell disneyland b4??
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
i no blame you yobo....just run far from me and my country oo....just de Disney i no blame you yobo....just run far from me and my country oo....just de Disney i no blame you yobo....just run far from me and my country oo....just de Disney land oo...

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Oahray: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Well, Yobo saved us from meeting Germany smiley
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by kendrick93(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
nairaland is truly a site where nonentities spew hate for someone who they cant reach there level.. pathetic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather / Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.