Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] (44765 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by ebullientV(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: Oliseh is not hanging around for any job. He's already said he's not interested in coaching, he's an analyst and he works for FIFA now, no be NFF tins
You're always so on point in ur analysis and up-to date with happenings around d football world. U've got to be one of d most informed female football lover around.. #impressed

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dominiquez: Must he go with his mother-in-law.

Is she your girl friend ?
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by SweetDinma(f): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Awww, Cute Family.

www.sweetdinma.com
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2014

Yes.....Her job is to babysit the kids, while he's retired weak behind gets to spend some alone time with he's wife.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Like father, like son.
See as d boy use mouth,teeth, and nose resemble yobo, kon use complexion resmble him mama. Chai! God is good grin grin

Well, its gud we fell out of d game b4 d germans teach us, if nt them for spell N.a.i.j.a kon add fullstop or 's' 4 d end.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Unwind after which stress
No be to 'Play' ball be him job?
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Reference(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
It is certain Joseph Yobo has a pipeline to Nairaland. Yobo this, Yobo that, haba.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cute family... kiss...

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by davidif: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2014

It's just a game bra. Get over it.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by seankafor(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
toluleke: .i just pray his children won't grow to end up in becoming calamity yobo like him....na d holiday dey him eye na y he perform like madman....make dem no make their papa their mentor na messi mk dem watch
...NAWA 4 U OOOOO....WEELL SHAA I JUST JOINED DS FORUM NOW NOW NOW
toluleke: .i just pray his children won't grow to end up in becoming calamity yobo like him....na d holiday dey him eye na y he perform like madman....make dem no make their papa their mentor na messi mk dem watch
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by justi4jesu(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Enjoy ur family jor...afterall what is life without fun
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by justi4jesu(f): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
seankafor: ...NAWA 4 U OOOOO....WEELL SHAA I JUST JOINED DS FORUM NOW NOW NOW

So u just join na wetin make you no want us to hear work abi... undecided

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by mkoabiola: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hardwork pays.
101 caps.
1 own goal.
Enjouy

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by JonCina(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
The medal for their neck na to represent the one dem for get for Brazil?

Cute family!!!!
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by gbishman: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
correct guy, for ur mind payback is bitch yea. Naso sure boy grove on.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by echobee(f): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
seankafor: ...NAWA 4 U OOOOO....WEELL SHAA I JUST JOINED DS FORUM NOW NOW NOW

as u join now now,wetin make we do?

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Cheeun(f): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lordabas: Mek dem enjoy o
#YOLO

***Btw,
₦landers to achieve your OWN GOAL text YOBO to 32120
grin grin
grin
Lordabas: Mek dem enjoy o
#YOLO

***Btw,
₦landers to achieve your OWN GOAL text YOBO to 32120
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Btruth: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sir, Hon. Calamity Yobo. Na you biko, it's not easy to see the inside of a net in the world cup, but at least you did. You are star.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by davidif: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
metorichmond: Yobo theree is God ooo, so u pursued SE from Brazil to come and chill with family abi.

What kind of a pathetic comment is that? You do know there is life outside of football right? And that there are several more important things in life than winning a World Cup like family.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by murtalaa(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
If he was columbian he would have been sipping champaign with Escobar by now instead of holidaying in Disneyland.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by dabossman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2014

No disrespect to your pops, I'm sure he is a stand-up guy, but did he ever take you to Disneyland? Yobo's kids have every right to be proud of their dad. He has achieved a lot in football.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by davidif: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
rozayx5:

grin grin grin

Nigeria vs germany - fetch your calculators shocked shocked

Hahahaha
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by ogaju007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2014

How that one take concern you? Na you pay for am?
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by mamagee3(f): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
That's nice!!!
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Ayorh4you(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
see as the boy take mouth resemble him papa.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by justi4jesu(f): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
sisipelebe: see as the boy take mouth resemble him papa.

dem photocopy am grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
I've never been to Disneyland cry
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by SailorXY: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
sexy wife
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by emmabest2000(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
safarigirl: Oliseh is not hanging around for any job. He's already said he's not interested in coaching, he's an analyst and he works for FIFA now, no be NFF tins
for where Na lie Jare, if there is oppourtunity oliseh will grab it ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by greall1: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Enjoy ur self Yobe. It”s ur time u ve rescue Nigeria past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked / Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.