Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] (44764 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Skillz02(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chilling tinz
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Cheeun(f): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin embarassed lipsrsealed :DHallo everyone! Well, erm... erm actually i've been following( maybe stalking sha) some damn funny & intelligent peepz here with d likes of yuzedo- landlord of banana iceeeland, MrCork, Mrs Chima, Madcow, Okijajuju, Okikioluwa- Mr lastbullet, Mclatunji, Mynd, Idowuogbo(Hmm iya o! I juz luv her craziness lol), Adaobi, mukina (d name just dey crack me), Afam4ever, Smth d clown, among others. And ofcourse, the one & only boss wey NL get - Oga Seun(bows, God bless u, God bless NL & Naija) this great forum for 'bou a year or so now. I be JJC here o so u guys should fami mora i mean u should pls put me thru stuffs i don't understand o. Ah! Ejo mi ti poju, abeg no vex and am very sorry for derailing. . . Eh ehn, Oga Seun u go do naming ceremony abi na matric for me o . I love NL. Thanks for reading my gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by toshmann(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Happy man with his happy wife and kids and in-law etc
Some nairaland admirers making their comments. . . . . .

.. . . . . . and some angry, hateful jealous loosers making their own comments too grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hw nice...Gud for dem
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by ogrin(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
seunlayi: [size=15pt]Despite the ugly event that happened on your day of retirement from national football, I still owes you MUCH RESPECT. I beg, enjoy yourself[/size]

[size=18pt]F.2.C[/size]

i can't agree less. You really OWES him
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by MrMi6(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dominiquez: Must he go with his mother-in-law.
your biz abi! Enjoy...
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by domneut29: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
CHECK OUT MUSIC... YOUTUBE... NEUT DOMINICS... MAMA AFRICA TO DORAH AKUNYILI[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by JEITO: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Naim somebody go come dey kill himsef say super eagles lose! God forbid rubbish cry
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by cheguevera: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
KILL HIMMMMMM. DUMB APES. ,GO AND LYNCH HIM. HAHAHHAHAAHHAAH
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by fubbyy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
seunlayi: [size=15pt]Despite the ugly event that happened on your day of retirement from national football, I still owes you MUCH RESPECT. I beg, enjoy yourself[/size]

[size=18pt]F.2.C[/size]
what ugly event happened on his day of retirement?
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by popson1st: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Whoever is not pleased with this man should go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by ChiSun27(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yomieluv: He needs it,one can't play rubbish for his country,without deserving an holiday..enjoy your moment.

Nigerians...una get wicked bad mouth ooo!!!!
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by chitoria: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Baba own goal
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by IGBOSON1: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2014

^^^Maybe he didn't have a choice one way or the other! smiley
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2014
I like the spirit...Disneyland mode activated.
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by Bokoharam: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2014

The same har.lot of a woman that has been causing havoc in his family. She no de shame? Mtcheew!
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by jocijo: 2:29am On Jul 11, 2014
What a nice family.wishing you guys the best
Re: Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] by MegMich(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Yobo finally actualised his dream of scoring in a world cup!!! While Nigerians were busy trying to equalise, he made his intention of going home known.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) / bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.