Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan (1558 Views)

Boko Haram Militants Kill One In Fresh Yobe Town Attack / Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) / Robbers Kill Three Policemen In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
tit: 25 men robbing markets for food!
This has all the hallmarks of Boko Haram over it.
How can you assemble 25 men, then send them to rob food stuff?
Ibadan has a nest of killers waiting to go on a rampage.

Na only you get sense on dis thread.
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by summerflame(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
The robbers must be from the chest beating and flat heads states. Na wa ooo. They wanna spoil our market for us
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by snika: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
summerflame: The robbers must be from the chest beating and flat heads states. Na wa ooo. They wanna spoil our market for us
Ekiti? Ragos? Oyo? Which of the flat South West states you mean? :/
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by summerflame(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Like where u come from flat headed chimpanzee
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by masseratti: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
As a yoruba man,this is embarrassing,truth must be told the extent of poverty in the sw is becoming similar to the North,I traverse the entire SW,what I see there is seriously sad,av being to other communities along the west African coast,I don't see this kind of poverty,both the state and FG should take the blame on this.Ajimobi should take advantage of the various Agricultural Institutions in the state,open 20 mechanised plantations in the state,5 industrial cottages,this alone can employs nothing less than 100000 people.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by juman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
masseratti: As a yoruba man,this is embarrassing,truth must be told the extent of poverty in the sw is becoming similar to the North,I traverse the entire SW,what I see there is seriously sad,av being to other communities along the west African coast,I don't see this kind of poverty,both the state and FG should take the blame on this.Ajimobi should take advantage of the various Agricultural Institutions in the state,open 20 mechanised plantations in the state,5 industrial cottages,this alone can employs nothing less than 100000 people.

Hmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm

You talked true. But apc governors are not interested in developing agriculture.

While developing agric will give our people jobs and our yoruba states will be moving towards financial independence from oil money.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
gratiaeo: The level of poverty in this part of country is appealing. Federal and State government should do something urgently. Hope they are not stealing for Omisore or Aregbesola for their campaign

Its appealing? Lol. When illiterates starts to talk about poverty, then there is trouble.
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by femoDee: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
reading all what you guys posted makes me laugh,ok let me shed more light to what you dont know bcause i have friends in the said area........ robbery had been a normal daily thing in the area for the past 3weeks, almost all the houses had been busted by the robbers, i got to know this through my friend bcause i do encourage and pray with her every night since they dont sleep due fear.......i guess the robbers are though with the houses and now unto the shops.........
Re: Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan by tit(f): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
femoDee: reading all what you guys posted makes me laugh,ok let me shed more light to what you dont know bcause i have friends in the said area........ robbery had been a normal daily thing in the area for the past 3weeks, almost all the houses had been busted by the robbers, i got to know this through my friend bcause i do encourage and pray with her every night since they dont sleep due fear.......i guess the robbers are though with the houses and now unto the shops.........

what of the world famous OPC?
Are they allowing the daughters of Awolowo to sleep in fear?
If care is not taken, these robbers will take some of these your prayer partners to Chibok.
Call OPC to the rescue!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Five 5 Billion Dollars Led To June 12 Presidential Annulment Part I / APC Is An Islamic Party / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.