Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (623850 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DonPikko: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
madeofhuman:

Knowledge != Experience
walahi
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DonPikko: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
maigemuu:

Which is the google form? I have submitted the home study test, I guess qualified io should be next, but pass or fail, person no sabi his fate.

Make I apply to the next sef...
i'll advice you not to hurriedly apply again, on the quest to become a world class dev, there is really no need to rush the process, you need to study, very hard, solve tecnical problems, understand why things work, re access yourself, then u can give it a shot again

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DonPikko: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
guente02 how is it going man?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 02, 2018
maigemuu:

Which is the google form? I have submitted the home study test, I guess qualified io should be next, but pass or fail, person no sabi his fate.

Make I apply to the next sef...
Don't rush it, the bad impatience happened to me too and got me nowhere.
The best thing is to identify where you've been wrong, after that, if you are very sure and ready, you can reapply.
Or else, you failing will be a waste of time and painful emotions grin I know how it feels for people to be moving on, and you are stagnant.

I'm sure they'll give you a mail soonest, the last one, I was give a mail on the 13th of that new month indicating that I didn't make the cut off.
And if you made the cut off, the qualified io should be sent to you, but I'm not sure they are sending it to you again!
I hope you understand. smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2018
DonPikko:
guente02 how is it going man?
One byte at a time. Thanks for checking.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stephenkhalaf(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stephenkhalaf(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2018
stephenkhalaf:

shimmer1, am sorry to say this... to be sincere, i don't think andela is the right place for you...you are still stuck at the beginning, you've not even seen any qualified.io test. my advice for you is to go back to school or look for one small job that you can do for a living!.

am so sorry...please don't be mad at me!

Wow, you really had to come by 12:25 am to take this off your chest. shocked
Insult no 1. You said Andela isn't the right place for me.
Insult no 2. You told me to go back to school. shocked
I've made a promise here that I would never insult anyone here, because I do respect the people here, if not, I know what I would have said to you.
Maybe the devil sent you to deflate my hopeful balloon, but guess what you just pumped up my brakes smiley smiley
I know the guys and girls that have seriously encouraged me in here and to be frank, the reason why I was stuck for two cycles was because I made silly mistakes..... That's the simple truth.
Thank you very much, you gave me the hateful push I needed.
And the day I get into Andela, I'll definitely mention you as one of my backlogs.
I really don't know who made you the judge to decide who enters or not. It's not your parents that founded andela.
Also, this place is for serious positive energy and not for people like you, from now on I'll update you on my progress. cheesy till the day i
get in.
Well, this post shows a lot about who are though.
Hmmmm... FYI
I got my qualified test sad, I'm done with it and I'm also waiting for the next stage.
Good luck in your future endeavours and I also pray you meet people that would never discourage you!

17 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Alaadin(m): 1:46am On Sep 03, 2018
You guys focus on this fellowship is on JavaScript ?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 03, 2018
In the words of Michelle Obama: when somebody is being a bully, you don't stoop to their level, when they go low, we go HIGH. cool

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Alaadin:
You guys focus on this fellowship is on JavaScript ?

Yes, that's what Andela wants for the recruitment.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Alaadin(m): 1:57am On Sep 03, 2018
shimmer1:

Yes, that's what Andela wants for the recruitment.

On JavaScript, buy viewing their page I'm seeing Python, rails , swift php
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Alaadin:

On JavaScript, buy viewing their page I'm seeing Python, rails , swift php

No JS is a major learning requirement if you want to get into Andela.
I think it's when you later become a part of them, you can divert to other PLs
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by naijanoni(m): 3:05am On Sep 03, 2018
stephenkhalaf:

shimmer1, am sorry to say this... to be sincere, i don't think andela is the right place for you...you are still stuck at the beginning, you've not even seen any qualified.io test. my advice for you is to go back to school or look for one small job that you can do for a living!.

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DonPikko: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2018
stephenkhalaf:

stop being so silly!

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DonPikko: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2018
shimmer1:

I've made a promise here that I would never insult anyone here, because I do respect the people here, if not, I know what I would have said to you.
Maybe the devil sent you to deflate my hopeful balloon, but guess what you just pumped up my brakes smiley smiley
I know the guys and girls that have seriously encouraged me in here and to be frank, the reason why I was stuck for two cycles was because I made silly mistakes..... That's the simple truth.
And the day I get into Andela, I'll definitely mention you as one of my backlogs.
I really don't know who made you the judge to decide who enters or not. It's not your parents that founded andela.
Also, this place is for serious positive energy and not for people like you, from now on I'll update you on my progress. cheesy till the day i
get in.
Hmmmm... FYI
I got my qualified test sad, I'm done with it and I'm also waiting for the next stage.
Good luck in your future endeavours and I also pray you meet people that would never discourage you!
i don't think you have anything to prove to him, just maintain your learning process, relate with successful ladies in tech, you will pull through, i don't understand why someone should be extremely bitter like that, **spits

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Alaadin(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2018
shimmer1:

No JS is a major learning requirement if you want to get into Andela.
I think it's when you later become a part of them, you can divert to other PLs

thanks alot , considering joining th e next cycle
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by elvisco44: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2018
shimmer1:
In the words of Michelle Obama: when somebody is being a bully, you don't stoop to their level, when they go low, we go HIGH. cool

Wow cool
Good to see you again.. Bn a while here.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by maigemuu: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2018
What does the qualified test.io look like. By this, I mean are they codes we are to run and submit?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2018
Rise above the Hate.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Aprilhampleton: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2018
smiley smiley smiley
shimmer1:

get in.
Hmmmm... FYI
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2018
DonPikko:
i don't think you have anything to prove to him, just maintain your learning process, relate with successful ladies in tech, you will pull through, i don't understand why someone should be extremely bitter like that, **spits

Exactly, thank you so much. smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Aprilhampleton:
smiley smiley smiley

Thank you so much dear. smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2018
elvisco44:

Wow cool
Good to see you again.. Bn a while here.

Thank you so much. Good to see you too.
Are you an Andelan now?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DonPikko: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
maigemuu:
What does the qualified test.io look like. By this, I mean are they codes we are to run and submit?
there are about 5 technical problems
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by haywhyze(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
It's a shame really to read messages where people discourage and send out negative vibes. We are all learning and even the best developers get rejected. The fact that she gets up every time she gets knocked out is the main reason she's a good fit for Andela. I wish her and every other aspiring Andelan (including me) success. #RiseAboveTheHate

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by maigemuu: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
DonPikko:
there are about 5 technical problems

Please give me insights.

I just want to know as to prepare adequately. What does it look like? Examples?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DonPikko: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
maigemuu:

Please give me insights.

I just want to know as to prepare adequately. What does it look like? Examples?
follow the home study and do the exercises thr, also try to solve problems on codewars
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
haywhyze:
It's a shame really to read messages where people discourage and send out negative vibes. We are all learning and even the best developers get rejected. The fact that she gets up every time she gets knocked out is the main reason she's a good fit for Andela. I wish her and every other aspiring Andelan (including me) success. #RiseAboveTheHate
Thank you so much. Amen. cheesy
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stephenkhalaf(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stephenkhalaf(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stephenkhalaf(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.