Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621314 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by princesweetman2(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
isArray:
how is your bootcamp so far

Got a better offer bro.

Thanks 4 checking up.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
fxdrizzle:
nice one. GitHub link please if you don't mind. I would like to try and reverse engineer it.
https://github.com/jesseinit/my-diary
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
isArray:
nice one, the logout button is not working, but remember andela also value soft skills
Fixed CSS specificity issue.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by maigemuu: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
How have you guyz been able to overcome the second test. I see people with different solutions. Is it something you get on google or the shelf..I don return to library. Seems I have not learnt enough. If you have a way one can pass this hurdle, please share.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
princesweetman2:

Got a better offer bro.
Thanks 4 checking up.
A better offer? That sounds nice

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
princesweetman2:

Got a better offer bro.

Thanks 4 checking up.
you should have still attempted bootcamp

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
@maigemuu

I see people with different solutions. Is it something you get on google or the shelf.
Some people didn't use google - my opinion tho - to get past the second test but Google is an essential skill in one's journey in this field.
I see you lamenting alot on the thread and I get it, programming is frustrating at the start for some people but if you are deliberate and persist in your learnings, sooner than later things would start converging without much mental effort. Just keep at it if its worth it for you.

I don return to library.
Keep learning Bro. One step, one code, one concept at a time.

If you have a way one can pass this hurdle, please share.
At the end of the day chairman, its the journey not the destination.
Beauty in the struggle ugliness in the success. But until one gets there how would one know
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nairaland UI/UX is Trash in 4k lipsrsealed
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
guente02:
grin it's like they focused on the backend and said to hell with everything else
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jembalord: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
guente02:
Nice work. Why is there no readme badge for codeclimate's test coverage?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
jembalord:

Nice work. Where Why is there no readme badge for codeclimate's test coverage?
But there is one for coveralls na and it's 100%.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Gudiza(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please has anyone completed the object oriented tests, I can't seem to get the remaining three test cases resolved?
Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by iykeevans(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gudiza:
Please has anyone completed the object oriented tests, I can't seem to get the remaining three test cases resolved?
Any help will be appreciated.

we are on the same boat my friend but i think i can help u out here, in my own code i was only able to get 5 out of the 9 tests to work but i just realised that the test i got to pass are the once you failed and the test that passed in your own code are the tests i failed so if you are interested lets trade information

so pls if you are interested just upload your code to codepen then share the link here on nairaland remember to change . in the link to dot to avoid getting banned here i'll do the same also. thanks

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Seems like the new tests are tight. Nice grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2018
not that tight
guente02:
Seems like the new tests are tight. Nice grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by naijanoni(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
guente02:
I couldn't get in to andela the last time out but atleast I finished the project.
https://diaryly.herokuapp.com/
Gearing up for whatever cycle 37 would bring to the table.
Nice one bro.
Is this the bootcamp project?

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
treehouse offers 7 days trial, thr course make sense dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, take advantage guys
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
isArray:
treehouse offers 7 days trial, thr course make sense dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, take advantage guys
I tried them before but when they started running deductions on my debit card.. I ran...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
isArray:

Boss. Those courses are wicked Omo.. Enjoying every bit of it.. Thanks o..
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Tutorial purgatory is real fellas. If you're learning and not building trust me you're not learning optimally.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
HolyGhostGym:

Boss. Those courses are wicked Omo.. Enjoying every bit of it.. Thanks o..
you welcome bro, i'll upload the rest to google drive and send the link once i'm chanced
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
HolyGhostGym:

I tried them before but when they started running deductions on my debit card.. I ran...
lol, i used a card i don't have money on
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
guente02:
Tutorial purgatory is real fellas. If you're learning and not building trust me you're not learning optimally.
but before building you need to understand concepts very well too, else you will waste time debugging easy stuffs when building, and you might also end up making silly errors

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
isArray:
but before building you need to understand concepts very well too, else you will waste time debugging easy stuff when building, and you might also end up making silly errors
You're not far from the truth.
Building before, during or after is a matter of one's preference. The takeaway here is that one should make sure they build something with their newly acquired knowledge.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
guente02:

You're not far from the truth.
Building before, during or after is a matter of one's preference. The takeaway here is that one should make sure they build something with their newly acquired knowledge.
sure, but I prefer problem solving development, solve something, provide solutions with your acquired knowledge
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stephenkhalaf(m): 2:22am On Oct 02, 2018
guente02:

https://github.com/jesseinit/my-diary

gunte02, please is this your github account... fear dey catch me o...if it's your own, then it means you are a real BAD guy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.