Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (622878 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please, i need to know. Do i have to take homestudy test before the aptitude test or vice versa or can i start with anyone of them
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
joshkolade:

Goodluck... best of luck... mine is tomorrow

pls did you take the aptitude b4 the homestudy test?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Just got a boot camp invite. Who else is with me
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
I got a regret mail. I wasn't invited for the bootcamp! Can I re-apply??
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tgmservice: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
What was your score
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tgmservice: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Google63:
pls when did write ur test and what was your score please
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Google63:
Please, i need to know. Do i have to take homestudy test before the aptitude test or vice versa or can i start with anyone of them
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by zeenale(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tired of just sitting at home doing Nothing? Wanna still be your boss and earn between 50-100k plus monthly.then take this opportunity and starting working from the comfort of your room. Visit www.nairacashflow.com/Lillian / and follow the instructions n live poverty for life
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
sname00:

Take the plum test, study the home study curriculum, and take the home study test before the final day. Hope that helps
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
tgmservice:
pls when did write ur test and what was your score please
I wrote the test this month, scored 757
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Google63:
Take the plum test, study the home study curriculum, and take the home study test before the final day. Hope that helps

Thanks a lot.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by MacBhee: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
tr3y:

Oh great. Make una no finish the codes, leave something for your juniors ooo.

God help us all, got an invite to Bootcamp!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by MacBhee: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Google63:
with you bruh, Got an invite too.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by MacBhee: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
*yaaaay* Bootcampers in the house, anyone with me??
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by rahdio: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Google63:
MacBhee:
*yaaaay* Bootcampers in the house, anyone with me??
Seems more NL peeps got in this time. Congrats, people.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
joshkolade:
I got a regret mail. I wasn't invited for the bootcamp! Can I re-apply??

sure
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by elfico(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2015
good morning people. I reapplied to join andela and I was sent a mail containing the link to the homestudy test and aptitude test. I tried to take the aptitude test and I keep getting 'Page Not Found' error. Anybody else experiencing this same problem?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Hello House, I reapplied to Andela with a new mail. I got a message with a link to the homestudy but it didn't say anything about taking a plum test. What should I do? Should I forget about the plum test and concentrate on the homestudy test? I hope it wouldn't affect me?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
I just finished my Homestudy test with a score of 765, but I am unable to send my score as I keeps on telling me that My mail was not registered with greenhouse, truly I do not know what to even do now.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
styca:
Hello House, I reapplied to Andela with a new mail. I got a message with a link to the homestudy but it didn't say anything about taking a plum test. What should I do? Should I forget about the plum test and concentrate on the homestudy test? I hope it wouldn't affect me?

I guess u must have do the test before in one of their recruitment earlier but if not so send them a message
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
styca:
Was the link to the plum test sent to you? Have you taken the test before? if you ve taken the test before, you don't need to worry.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
checkmateman:

I guess u must have do the test before in one of their recruitment earlier but if not so send them a message

@checkmate I have done the test before but I was not ready for it then, and am not comfortable with the result so I terminated the process then.
I have forgotten how to access my profile on the dash board. How do I access it again?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
checkmateman:

@checkmateman I have done the test before but I was not ready for it then, and was not comfortable with the result so I terminated the process then.
I have forgotten how to access my profile on the dash board. How do I access it again?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Google63:

Was the link to the plum test sent to you? Have you taken the test before? if you ve taken the test before, you don't need to worry.

yes I have done the test before. No, no plum test link was sent rather I was told they will send a test link within the next 48hrs.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hurray! Just checked my mail and saw the andela apptitude test. But I can't see or find the link to the test portal.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
I just took the "aptitude test" which seemed more like a personality test. The results were qualitative and not quantitative.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Scored 637, with all the > 700 I'm seeing here. I should just forget it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2015
sname00:
Scored 637, with all the > 700 I'm seeing here. I should just forget it

I won't suggest u forget it, you can check the previous pages, where someone scored something similar and got a success email,
anyway let us know when the reply comes
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Heloo,
I received both the apitutde and home test mail(s) which was supposed to have a link to the test portals but the links were missing. I sent a mail to apply@andela.com to complain about this. Guys what do you think I should do?
Cc: checkmateman, et al
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
styca:
Heloo,
I received both the apitutde and home test mail(s) which was supposed to have a link to the test portals but the links were missing. I sent a mail to apply@andela.com to complain about this. Guys what do you think I should do?
Cc: checkmateman, et al

first do you use gmail? if yes, did you open the message from a mobile phone? if also yes, then you shld try opening the message from a pc.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
that's right use a PC and not a phone
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by styca(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
sname00:

first do you use gmail? if yes, did you open the message from a mobile phone? if also yes, then you shld try opening the message from a pc.

yes I use gmail. Yes also I opened it with phone. Thanks buddy will do that tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.