Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (620456 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hey guys, I got two mails from Andela Proctor. But both had different subjects. The first was "Andela Aptitude Test", the other was "Andela Homestudy Test". Can anyone please intimate me with their dissimilarities please. Or are they the same?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by liuyuenfu: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
For autocad softwares (2010—2015)&tutorials, Google sketch software (2014-2015) & tutorials, 3ds max software (2014) & tutorials for beginners, auto desk Maya software (2014)&tutorials for beginners,autodesk softwares & tutorials, photoshop, Corel draw, Adobe master collection CS6 softwares and tutorials, cinema4d(R15-R16) softwares and tutorials. .. Call (08105760582) or u can WhatsApp me as well
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Johnzzy:
Hey guys, I got two mails from Andela Proctor. But both had different subjects. The first was "Andela Aptitude Test", the other was "Andela Homestudy Test". Can anyone please intimate me with their dissimilarities please. Or are they the same?

They arent the same, the Homestudy Test is based on the Homestudy material (javascript, CSS and HTML). while the Aptitude test is more of Logical reasoning and personality test
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
sname00:

They arent the same, the Homestudy Test is based on the Homestudy material (javascript, CSS and HTML). while the Aptitude test is more of Logical reasoning and personality test
Alright, thank you. I guess both are used cumulatively to grade a candidate's performance right?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2015
I just finished with my plum test while simultaneously watching Real Madrid match....lol. There were no scores given for the 'pattern section'. But for the personality bla bla bla thing, I got something like a profile at the end of it all. Expecting the best though. Just a quick question. Can someone be disqualified at this plum test phase?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by noblenadis(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2015
sname00:

first do you use gmail? if yes, did you open the message from a mobile phone? if also yes, then you shld try opening the message from a pc.
You just have to rap it in if/else statement and run the code. Lol. your statement reminds me when i first learnt to use the logic in JS

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Iyin Aboyeji and Jeremy Johnson are the co-founders of Andela, the Lagos-based talent accelerator. Perhaps you’ve heard of it? Andela firm is democratizing access to coding skills by paying talent in Africa to learn to code.

An unusual model...but if $10 million in seed funding, global press mentions, and a new training outpost in Nairobi, Kenya are anything to go by, Andela is on to something.

This evening, TechCabal will host Jeremy and Iyin on Radar for an interactive "Ask Me Anything" session, and we're super excited!

Today's conversation begins at 5PM (GMT+1). and be sure to share with your friends. http://radar.techcabal.com
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please fellas, 'The Homestudy site' link in the 'curriculum.andela.co/homestudy' page is not responding. Can someone please help me out here? What is the content of the 'Home Study Site' link as emailed to us guys? Its urgent please.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Johnzzy:
Please fellas, 'The Homestudy site' link in the 'curriculum.andela.co/homestudy' page is not responding. Can someone please help me out here? What is the content of the 'Home Study Site' link as emailed to us guys? Its urgent please.
The homestudy site link is the codecademy website. Go there and study html, css and javascript

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Google63:
The homestudy site link is the codecademy website. Go there and study html, css and javascript
Thanks brother. Just wanted to be certain. Many blessings.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2015
will be taking the home study test today, I believe I will score higher

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2015
checkmateman:
will be taking the home study test today, I believe I will score higher

yeah, you should definitely score high, its just 10 questions after all, wish you all the best, do not forget to post your result when you are done.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tried taking the test and was presented with an old score. What should I do please?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
stereo:
Tried taking the test and was presented with an old score. What should I do please?
I had same problem, if you used the same email from the last exam on this one, then you will have to reapply, if not, logout the account, if you can't find the logout, find another computer and use, it should work.

But if it is that you are using the same email, then please send them a mail, they will contact you in time, and probably suggest you reapply, even I had to reapply.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ramos16:
I had same problem, if you used the same email from the last exam on this one, then you will have to reapply, if not, logout the account, if you can't find the logout, find another computer and use, it should work.

But if it is that you are using the same email, then please send them a mail, they will contact you in time, and probably suggest you reapply, even I had to reapply.

Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2015
I have confirmed my attendance for boot camp since, and no further detail was provided as stated in the congratulatory mail. Any cause for alarm?
cc Erza, Toystars, MacBhee, blueyedgeek
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Google63:
I have confirmed my attendance for boot camp since, and no further detail was provided as stated in the congratulatory mail. Any cause for alarm?

Which boot camp, for class XII or XI? class XII have not event interviewed yet, but if you are class XI, you can simply send them a mail to clear your doubts.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Google63:

Even me too o
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2015
duvie92:

Even me too o
We are together then... We'll storm there tomorrow grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by blueyedgeek(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Google63:
No cause for alarm bro as far as you have stated your availability status for the bootcamp in the affirmative. You should soon get a mail about pre-bootcamp information. Good luck during the bootcamp.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
please I need help o, I can't submit my score as its not accepting my mail address, it keeps saying that fail and it the one I use in plum test and also in application
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
blueyedgeek:
No cause for alarm bro as far as you have stated your availability status for the bootcamp in the affirmative. You should soon get a mail about pre-bootcamp information. Good luck during the bootcamp.
Just as you said, I just saw the mail. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 1:30am On Aug 10, 2015
I just took the test and scored 794 . This is actually my fourth Andela Quest. smiley

Hoping for the best and wishing us all success .
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
cammyjr:
I just took the test and scored 794 . This is actually my fourth Andela Quest. smiley

Hoping for the best and wishing us all success .

too much experience. The smarterer ranking, does it apply to just a particular class or to everyone that has ever written the test.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2015
sname00:

too much experience. The smarterer ranking, does it apply to just a particular class or to everyone that has ever written the test.

Its for class XII. Its a new test
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hey guys (or should I say gals).

This is to invite all females interested in programming and want to join the Andela fellowship afterwards, to the 2nd Edition of the Andela Tech Divas meetup. Hope to see you there.

Date: 22nd August,2015, Time: 10am prompt

Please visit https://attending.io/events/techdivas to REGISTER

PS: It's just for the ladies wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
blueyedgeek:

in the affirmative, hehe, english, oga you be police?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
sname00:

I do not think it applies for just class XII, I think it applies from February till now,

And which kind pikin come be that one wai da get 794 na, shuuu, they guy wan raise cut off mark oh, make una hold am
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Took the test and scored 798. this is my last shot at ANDELA. I was at the class eight bootcamp.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ayurdavid: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
o boy ehhh, see as some people dey score 794, 798! any hope for me wey score 425 at all? grin abeg make una answer me o. make i know my stand.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
ayurdavid:
o boy ehhh, see as some people dey score 794, 798! any hope for me wey score 425 at all? grin abeg make una answer me o. make i know my stand.

Bro truthfully ehn, i no think say e go possible, class XI, I get 575 them no call me oh, even this one I get 764 still keeping my fingers crossed. they take only about 1%

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.