Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (622867 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by alaricsaltzman: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2015
tricky questions...had 435. I guess there is always a next time for me.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by finicky2010: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
tricky questions...had 435. I guess there is always a next time for me.
you had 435 in what test?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by finicky2010: 12:43am On Aug 16, 2015
swiftguy1:
A little help here please. I can't submit my score. Had to redo the whole process from scratch, same thing. It just keeps showing the error message below

Same here, i wonder what the problem is sad[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by alaricsaltzman: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2015
finicky2010:

you had 435 in what test?
The coding test
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by elchroy: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ichiato:

Greenhouse email is the email you used when taking the plum test aka aptitude test. If you haven't taken that one then take it and then try and resubmit your score for the home study test.

thanks. please how can i submit the plum test.
or wats it really about.
do i even have to submit that one. the andela, plum aptitude test
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
elchroy:

thanks. please how can i submit the plum test.
or wats it really about.
do i even have to submit that one. the andela, plum aptitude test
You don't have to submit that.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by finicky2010: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
The Plum test was interesting cool . whats next?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
That was far from what I expected. Ran out of time on the first 2 questions and failed another simple one before I grew small sense. Does a 678 score have any hope of making the Bootcamp stuff? I was tempted to go for the overtime, but it seems many of those who tried it scored lower after.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Also, please when is the next batch after this? I have no real background in programming and I was a little too occupied to devote much attention to this class, but in the very likely event I'm dropped at this stage, when can I apply again?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Obi1kenobi:
Also, please when is the next batch after this? I have no real background in programming and I was a little too occupied to devote much attention to this class, but in the very likely event I'm dropped at this stage, when can I apply again?
always check their website
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2015
Obi1kenobi:

I remember someone with 637 saying he got an interview invitation
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by NoniC: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
I tried applying for Andela class X and got a score of 482. I didn't get in. This time, when I was applying, it didn't even let me redo the test. It just used my previous score. Is there a problem with the system or should I just create a whole new email account everytime I want to apply for Andela?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2015
NoniC:
I tried applying for Andela class X and got a score of 482. I didn't get in. This time, when I was applying, it didn't even let me redo the test. It just used my previous score. Is there a problem with the system or should I just create a whole new email account everytime I want to apply for Andela?

If you are using the same computer as last time, you have to first try to
(1) Logout the account and try and login again
(2) If (1) fails, try using another computer
(3) if (2) fails you have to re-apply with another email, and let them know in a mail, but considering that the application is closed for class XII, you have to wait for class XIII, should be available within the week.

hope I helped

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ramos16:
I had same problem, if you used the same email from the last exam on this one, then you will have to reapply, if not, logout the account, if you can't find the logout, find another computer and use, it should work.

But if it is that you are using the same email, then please send them a mail, they will contact you in time, and probably suggest you reapply, even I had to reapply.
Hope I didn't make a very big mistake by taking the test with a different email address and sending the score to them. I sent them a mail telling them how I'm unable to retake the test, I was only allowed to go for extra time which boosted my previous score for class xi from 436-535. Scored very high with my new account. Hope they consider the fact that I got almost everything right if they are to use my overtime score or accept my score which I sent to them.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
sname00:

I remember someone with 637 saying he got an interview invitation

It's possible that batch didn't score well in general. This one some people here just dey blast 790+, I'm not too sure. My Smarterer account ranked my score three-hundred-and-something out of over 2000+. We'll see, sha.

Any idea when they'll get back to us?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Obi1kenobi:

It's possible that batch didn't score well in general. This one some people here just dey blast 790+, I'm not too sure. My Smarterer account ranked my score three-hundred-and-something out of over 2000+. We'll see, sha.

Any idea when they'll get back to us?

interview is next week, so latest Friday every class XII applicant will know where he or she stands
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by oluwadamola: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Have anybody received invitation letter........?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jacob05(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Scored 772 wink

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
My mind keeps telling me andela is planning something very new for this interview.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
My mind keeps telling me andela is planning something very new for this interview.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Obi1kenobi:
Recruitment takes place every month. So, class XII was for August. The one for September, class XII, will soon be out. So you can analyze your last performance and work on improving it in the mean time.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Has anyone got an invite?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
kpekusPikin:
Has anyone got an invite?

Haven't heard from them since I mailed them my score. Not even an acknowledgement from them. Still waiting though, hope it doesn't come too late for those that have to travel to Lagos.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Class XIII is now on....
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 2:02am On Aug 20, 2015
make dem reply o
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kaksyboy: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2015
I scored 698 any chance nd wen should we b expecTing andelas call
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sname00(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Something just popped into my mailbox. step 2 of 4
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
me too, gud tin am in Lagos
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
I also got a mail, people wey don go before what should we expect
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tgmservice: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
i just got an invite too
yeepi andela here i come grin grin grin
but wait oo they say na 4 year paid programme who will do the paying oooo i no get money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.