Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Please Tell Me What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me What To Do. (742 Views)

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? / 4 Mistakes Ladies Makeā€¦please Tell Your Sisters About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me What To Do. by lindee: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello pals, pls i would like to find out if its advisable for me to still visit my girlfriend.Ive known her when i was in school before her elder brother came into the picture. she is a sister to my my fiancee who just broke up with me recently. you will understand my question if you've read my previous post on how we broke up.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do. by echobee(f): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2014
I dont understand this ur question ooooooo?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do. by farano(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2014
lindee: Hello pals, pls i would like to find out if its advisable for me to still visit my girlfriend.Ive known her when i was in school before her elder brother came into the picture. she is a sister to my my fiancee who just broke up with me recently. you will understand my question if you've read my previous post on how we broke up.
So ur a lesbian or what? Ur a girl and you have a girlfriend.. smh

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do. by dytbabe: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do. by sexylogan(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
lindee: Hello pals, pls i would like to find out if its advisable for me to still visit my girlfriend .Ive known her when i was in school before her elder brother came into the picture. she is a sister to my my fiancee who just broke up with me recently. you will understand my question if you've read my previous post on how we broke up.

I'm still trying to make sense of this...I'm confused by the highlighted...

You are asking for advice concerning what exactly?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do. by morhsuud22(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Is this post encrypted?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do. by Tannie(f): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
echobee: I dont understand this ur question ooooooo?

sexylogan:
I'm still trying to make sense of this...I'm confused by the highlighted...
You are asking for advice concerning what exactly?

farano: So ur a lesbian or what? Ur a girl and you have a girlfriend.. smh

She had a friend while in school till this moment, fell inlove and dated her friend's elder brother but the guy broke up with her, she kinda confused whether to continue visiting her friend.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do. by Andyblaze: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
lindee: Hello pals, pls i would like to find out if its advisable for me to still visit my girlfriend.Ive known her when i was in school before her elder brother came into the picture. she is a sister to my my fiancee who just broke up with me recently. you will understand my question if you've read my previous post on how we broke up.

#BITG

please translate to french, i dont understand english angry
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do. by lindee: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Am so sorry if u didnt get my question correctly. what i said earlier on was that i met my fiancee through his kid sister. she has been my friend for the past five years. now,his brother has broken up with me. my question now is :can i still b friends with her?pls don't misunderstand me, i just need an advice on how to move on.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help. / Ten Commandment For Women!!! / Coolest Thing To Do Once He/she Say A "Yes"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.