Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,938 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? (6302 Views)

China Plans Investments In Cross River / Stocks You Will Never Invest Your Money In And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by EKPETI(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
nneji77: Good day everyone. It is rather disheartening that Nigerians when they see a great opportunity won't grab it. Anyways the investment that I have here are in the millions and is not for the faint hearted. Well I also have investment opportunities that ranges from 50K to 500K. Profit for both will be shared 50 - 50 (50%). If anyone is interested please leave your email address or if you like your phone number so that I can contact you. Thank you and God bless.

@nneji77, am in my number is 08064092991 and my email is fekpeti@yahoo.ccom. Looking forward to hear frm u.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by hafeez65: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guys, invest in gold mine, you own your gold mine 100% and make 500% profit within 3 months. Its real not scam. contact me for details. alexteeone65@yahoo.com
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by cmonek(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
cmonek: Alliance in Motion Global is one of the best business investments one would venture into. A visit to the seminar or an online knowlegde (www.allianceinmotion.com) about the coy will definitely convince you. Its for real and you wont regret being a part of it. For interested gentlemen and ladies, kindly call this number 08063913530, my name is Chidi. Thanks
New prospects are always welcomed..
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by nwalaocha50(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello friends, am new comer by name THANKGOD NWALAOCHA, please i will advice you to carefully perform your due diligence and have enough idea about the business before you invest your money on it.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by donpy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
The first of its kind, Never before has any body been so sincere in Africa and around the globe.
GoPro Africa has finally released the undiluted truth about Aims global. Read through this link, just before you make your decision.

http://goproafrica..com.ng/2016/02/gopro-africa-undiluted-truth-about-aims.html?m=1
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? by aumah: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
libertysolicitors@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now / What Business Can I Do With #600000 With #4000 Daily Profit / Deinvestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.