Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (3014 Views)

Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by Emelcee: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
The commentators kept me laughing through out the entire match with his
hilarious and wicked comments....just a few I remember though,
1. The Germans don't have d swagger of d Spainards, neither do they have d
understated panache of the Netherlands.. What they do have tho is a cold ruthless efficiency.
2. The Brazilians can't wait to return to the dressing room which will be their
sanctuary for now
3. This is the kind of score line that can make grey hair turn white
4. Felipe Scolari is looking 4 somewhere to hide.
5. Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team.
6. Brazil used up all its energy singing their national anthem.
7. I have never seen a goal less celebrated in my life.
8. Its 30mins of play, Brazil nil Germany 5, I repeat.
9. I'm absolutely sure that most of the television sets in Brazil would have been switched off by now.
10. If your name begins with a 'K', you are likely to get a goal today.
11. At ''0-7'' the commentator said ''this has simply turned into a training exercise''..
12. Commentator @ 7th GoaL: - “Now Jim I think someone else has Brasil's controller. They'd better hand it back to Scolari before I quit!”
13. "Dante has just collected a yellow card to complete his day".
14. " the referee is considering not giving any extra time, to save Brazil from further humiliation "
15. ''I can't remember the last time the Brazilians had a shot on target " he said
that on the first half.
16. 20mins into the 2nd half, he said "Brazil has not conceded a world cup goal since 39mins ago"
17. "Germany are getting goals and the Brazilians are getting confused."
18. "Can 70,000 fans be silenced?" well they are now, brasil are stunned"
This morning Scolari's wife poked him and said: "wake up it's 8!" he jumped up and shouted, "WHAT!!! ?? THEY SCORED AGAIN?"...nairalanders add what you heard yesterday, dont spoil that yesterday's drama.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by Miscellaneous(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigeria come better pass Bra71l oooo.....so tay to score sef tire the Germans.

Ghana could hold the germans to a 2-2 draw..... now I know Nigeria could av been a better opponent for the Germans.
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by Chase438: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
That comments sound great.
What channel was that?
Does anybody know where to get that full match as a download - if possible as HD ;-)
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by paulolee(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2021
dt game eeh
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2022
香港腳和灰指甲都屬於真菌感染,傳染性很強,得了香港腳/灰指甲,一個傳染倆!!灰指甲用什麼藥最有效?香港腳用什麼藥最有效?花一分鐘時間,親身經歷告訴您治療香港腳和灰指甲最好的方法以及香港腳、灰指甲治療藥推薦!花安乐抑菌噴劑讓您快速根治灰指甲和香港腳,不易復發,中藥配方,不含激素,無副總用! 灰指甲治療藥

Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bahrain Newspapers top list and news sites in Arabic and English featuring business, sports, politics, education, jobs, and more Bahrain Newspapers Online
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
天迈网络(TMI Internet),致力于美国网站设计市场.为您提供最全面的:APP开发,洛杉矶网站开发,网站建设,网站制作,系统开发,网页设计,微信小程序,ERP开发等,强大的案例代码库,开发更方便更及时.承接各类普通企业网站,电子商务网站等.咨询电话:6265605678 美国网站设计
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2022
A product that we keep hearing about is CONOCB2™, so what is Conolidine (CONOCB2)?
Conolidine is an alkaloid found in the Crepe Jasmine plant, otherwise known as Tabernaemontana divaricata. There is increasing data concerning this “miracle” compound. Its ability to relieve pain without the side effects of a popular painkillers is a large topic of discussion. conocb2
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Blennd is a digital marketing agency specializing in branding, SEO consulting, web design & development. Click to discover what our experts can do for you. Digital Marketing Agency
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Runsom Precision provides high quality and precision cnc machining services in global to satisfy your product development requirement. china precision milling parts
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2022
China Sunframe Facade is a professional building facade Suppliers and curtain wall Manufacturers, which supports professional customization. The products have passed strict quality certification. Welcome customers to contact us for cooperation. Exterior side hung door supplier
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
The newspaper is a press media of Bangladesh. Let's read online All Bangla Newspapers and Bangladesh Newspapers Sites with Bangladesh Pratidin, BD News 24, BD News, BD Newspapers, Bangla News. Also including the most circulation of Online Bangla Newspaper, All BD Newspaper. All Bangla Newspaper
Re: Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match by jameswilson: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
China Shindak surfboard is a professional Surf board Manufacturer and paddle board Supplier, The products are exquisite in workmanship, good in quality, and affordable. Our products are exported to dozens of countries and regions. Welcome customers and friends to wholesale our surfboard, thank you. China Inflatable Surf Boards supplier

(1) (Reply)

C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) / Check Out This Artwork Of Lebron James / First Free 5odds Of The Year In January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.