Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Question Of Modenine's Originality - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Question Of Modenine's Originality (2242 Views)

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments / Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow / New Single; Originality, By Faze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
all i have to sa to modenine is that stop lying, copying, and deceiving people. i recently met with faze after his album launch and during this presentation, i heard the long waited remix for tattoo girl featuring sauce kid. sauce kid killed it as usual which is why i knw his album will be tight. faze congratulated sauce kid and assured me that i should wait for his album becuase he mentioned three songs which were hits already, i can't feel my face, nobody featuring bankyw, and a last one, in between he mentioned diamonds as well,

so i asked what made him want to work with sauce kid rather than other rappers in naija expecially modenine, thats when the topic of modenine's originality came up.

i asked faze if that orginality song featuring modenine wil be on the album, and he was shocked like "which modenine remix" and i mentioned of this site an let him knw that someone posted some track and called it the modenine origiality remix, and i confirmed to him that it was modenine's voice ver it. faze was suprised as he had no idea of such track. he claimed he did not work with modenine on that song.

so from judgement, modenine had access to the beat, and put out a verse to it nd sent it out to radios just to be a part of the current buzz faze is having. lets talk about fake,

when an artist does a song and u remix it, and the artist does not honor your remix, then you are SHIT,MESS DOODOO.
thats another confirmation that modenine is not respected even by fans of music, or his fellow artists.

I'm still asking more people so people like javalove can stop writing books only to prove that he is not modenine. loser.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by Baro(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
Modenine sounded ok on that track, but i didnt like the song cos Faze's voice was not properly placed on the beat, so it kinda sounded off key. Anyway what i am certain of is that, the said Originality track where Modenine was allegedly featured isnt in Faze's Album, the track has a remix but nobody was featured.

Modenine personally uploaded that song on youtube, so i still cant get
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XaAS9sEbE
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by tosinadeda: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
Shocked!
Java answers pls
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
at tosin. pls do not be shocked. seriously if u walked right past modenine today, tomorrow or in the past weeks, months, years, you will not feel star struck. there's nothing absolutely attracting about this guy. the glo commercial was a show of not going unnoticed to help promote this guy. maybe im the only one not buying into the modenine crap. as far as i care he can rap on yebariba, remy mas songs and even remake someone else's hit, i still would not be impressed with modenine. he just does not have what it takes to be a successful entertainer, musician , rapper etc. if not he would have been on top of things since.

make room for sauce kid, the african ambassador of rap music, he who has been victim to all the trash talking and hate on this forum, amongst many others, apparently, your mini god cant hold up, not even in the eyes of faze, and he's been doing this since plantashun boyz. modenine been around since then too, btu has no , credits apart from "critical acclaim"etc to show for it.

like ghetto p said
compared to 2face, modenine must be ashamed of himself. they have been around long enough, still no impact. shut up[ bout this guy already
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
ive said my peace
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by tosinadeda: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
Thats d pitiful truth!
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by AfrknKngs(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, That's bleeped up grin BUT!!!! butbutbutbutbutbutbutbut. . . SOURCE PLEASE!!! Coz u know how dem Naijas these days love making shit up, ESPECIALLY if they dont like sum1, they are ready to talk down not saying Skingo u's alie but I need sum more proof, cant feed off by juss what u say!

-I am not a follower-

Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
u want proof? u shld ask modenine. he knws the truth too. just as i do! the fact that i dont like him has nothing to do with the fact that he is not valuable or even a abigstake in the music industry. thats my plight. keep chatting sheet
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by pheesayor(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
The track has never been played on radio according to my younger bro who is a chronic radio listener, I stand to be corrected by anyonw who has heard it on raio sha ooo. But modenine said it on rythm 93.7 when the song was played that he was gonna remix it so it's not a hidden stuff. I dont know why modenine is being hated.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by Baro(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2008
pheesayor:

But modenine said it on rythm 93.7 when the song was played that he was going to remix it so it's not a hidden stuff. I don't know why modenine is being hated.

For an artiste of Modenine's calibre he should have made the remix official, i.e getting Faze's nod
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by pheesayor(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
Baro:

For an artiste of Modenine's calibre he should have made the remix official, i.e getting Faze's nod
And who says he did not? Abegiii I dont beleive all said above cos I respect modenine and beleive he wont do anything that will mess him up
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
i knw you wont believe becuase u covered ur head with the modenine gbeskele virus. faze will confirm it soon.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by kaypumpin2(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2008
@ skingo

Really am findin it hard to blv mode will do this this i will wait till any of the 2 artiste confirms it aight.Till den mayne easy aight!
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2008
if u have his im, ask him. because sooner or later this footage is coming out wit faze
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by kaypumpin2(m): 1:00am On Oct 09, 2008
@ skingo

footage of what,ur interview with faze?

cnt wait then.
Whose IM if i may ask?
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2008
i have a voice over with faze on my fone that clearly states that modenine is the one who p[ut the track on the internet, no other person did because he has never heard such track.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by kaypumpin2(m): 1:10am On Oct 09, 2008
Skingo,leeme know if i can buzz u on ur YIM
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by audacious: 2:30am On Oct 09, 2008
I don't know why peeps would even reply this topic. Skingo has always hated on modenine, now he comes out and says he himself interviewed Faze (probably so he can dodge the inevitable "source" question) P'lease!!!, utter Bull shit. Why would an established artist of modenine's statue make an unofficial remix and let it loose?

skingo:

at tosin. please do not be shocked. seriously if u walked right past modenine today, tomorrow or in the past weeks, months, years, you will not feel star struck. there's nothing absolutely attracting about this guy. the glo commercial was a show of not going unnoticed to help promote this guy. maybe I'm the only one not buying into the modenine crap. as far as i care he can rap on yebariba, remy mas songs and even remake someone else's hit, i still would not be impressed with modenine. he just does not have what it takes to be a successful entertainer, musician , rapper etc. if not he would have been on top of things since.

make room for sauce kid, the african ambassador of rap music, he who has been victim to all the trash talking and hate on this forum, amongst many others, apparently, your mini god can't hold up, not even in the eyes of faze,  and he's been doing this since plantashun boyz. modenine been around since then too, btu has no , credits  apart from "critical acclaim"etc to show for it.

like ghetto p said
compared to 2face, modenine must be ashamed of himself. they have been around long enough, still no impact. shut up[ bout this guy already

Just look at the post he later makes and tell me if that's not hating at it's finest. Abeg Skingo, this is a forum, opinions are allowed, if u no like modenine simply say u no like am. don't Lie to justify your opinion!
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by AfrknKngs(m): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2008
lol,

-I'm not a follower-

Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by dammiecool(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2008
Mode is it true? Guy if na true na big f**kup, if fact i go popo mode myself.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2008
Ruggedman na oloshi.
I Think its high time i settle this modenine and ruggedman stuff 4 good.
So now listen up,
2002/2003 when ruggedman came out with the track Ehen,he said he did the track to get out to the mainstream and moreso,OJB who produced d track said on MBI that they(him &ruggedman) had already met with those dat he mentioned on the Ehen track dat he was coming out with somethin like dat.So d stupid ass was tryin 2 get attention from peeps which he did get.So for dat,Fuk dis guy,He AIN'T 4 REAL.
And again if u listen to the Ehen track 1st Verse,he said,
*No more games,i go go straight,
i go NAME NAMES,i no go lay blames,
na time to flog with cane*
So he made it categorically that he will Name Names.Now listen to track Ruggeddeybaba FT 9ice:All thru d track he was preaching about soundin/rappin in ur mother tongue but he neva mentioned anyname,WHY?,Simple,he was scared,he couldn't have.And again,if u listen to the 3rd verse of that song,he said;
*My rules are,speaking in whatever language but make sense,i did that and have been hot ever since that*.
What am tryin to say from this is dat,havin been preachin bout soundin in ur mother tongue and at d end of the song he had so say that,so that mean he's contradicting himself.
Here what i will tell y'all:Modenine can't do rap more that how he's doing it.So y keep hatin on d brother and most importantly,its a free world,its either u listen to Mode or act like you don't know.Dem no force u.
STOP HATIN ON HIM AND STOP DIS MODE DISS THIS GUY AND DAT.

@Bingo, u been a Modenine 8ter,their's abosolutely nothin you can't do 2 bing him down.I know,trust me.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 12:16am On Oct 10, 2008
@ the bastid above me.
i knw it is obvious i do not like modenine for obvious reasons others that do not like modenine do not like modenine. Now thats probably too much of a tongue twister for you. if modenine is up and down, it affects onlyhim, i dont give 2 shitnitz all i knw is that when its my opinion which is backed by fact and you still fail to realise then its obvious you are treating fanbase like religion. when it comes to that, i'll free you. so fukk off before i use words fukk u up.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2008
Their's absolutely nothin 2 say,U hate mode, fine.But must you look 4 his downfall.Thats d question dat i believe only u can answer.
Well as for your kind of personalty,it pathetic.
Bingo.Bingo .Bingo.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by tosinadeda: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2008
Olayokun u dey talk off point jare!
Comment on d topic and stop talking crap!
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2008
I dont think i can even put together all d rubbish he talk about eariler.Skingo has absolutely no proof,facts and y can't he just upload the supposedly recorded chat he had with Faze.
Secondly,Artist are free to sample beats.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by tosinadeda: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2008
So y take out ur anger on ruggedman?
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by frijos(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2008
@ Skingo, I think this is more personal. We need to know the real truth. Do u know Mode9 from somewhere? because I see no reason why u shud beegf him the way u do.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by javalove(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
[b]i don come[b]

skingo!!!!! u go hate mode so tey one day car go jam u cos of bad belle. I dont like sauce or rugged but I cant be this callous as to cook dis story up. man u be fuk up big time. Mode is not sauce that is looking to break into the mainstream at all cost.

How on earth do u expect us to belive this cock and bull. Go tell that to Baba Skingo Salami or Mama Skingo Salami. Since u are all fools at home, i guess dey wud commend u for a job well done.

Try harder and let me know aw much ur hatred for mode has deposted into ur account. ole jatijati. suegbe . aja igboro. gay ass idiot

@tosin

as fpr u, refer to my signature!!!
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by kaydee(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ Skingo

Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2008
id cease from reading your posts or proving anything. we'll hear from faze and modenine in no time.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by dejiariyo: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2008
i dont think u shud post personal abuses to pple on this forum,i think its his bashes unfair and very unmature to disrespect an artist of modenine calibre inrespective of whats u have against him,its does not take a lazy guy to be where he is today,we all know how its hard to be a rap artist in nigeria and him getting all this bashes from skingo is uncalled for,i think whats we need to do is to compare the artist lyrically and not throwing abuses at pple thats dont even know whats they did to deserve such abuses.
On the issue of originality remix by modenine,i dont know if whats u said was true but pls evevn if it is,we have artist who have done remixes of songs they feel its big and to show they can show how flexible they are,look at amille by lilwayne we have loads of artist who did remixes of the song e.g chris brown,busta,nas,jayz,lil mama and ne-yo, neyo even had a video for the song which he uses as a diss track.dont forget that eldee had a remix of make it rain,which he called naija boy and even ur boy sauckid had his own version of remmy ma song ,he just over did it by putting it in his debut album and which fortunately for him blew him up and unfortunately for the game, if modenine tried half of what sauce kid did,i am sure by now u would have called for him to be hanged.pls lets not be inmature in making comments on here.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
i diss modenine coz i have approached him personally and his response to me on the ghetto p diss was forget those lil boys. they are looking for publicity. i knw ghetto p and sauce kid personally. they are not looking for publicity. if not they would have dissed tuface, dbanj etc. who the Bleep is modenine feeling like>? then he is on nairaland and africanhiphop under usernames dissing and saying some of the same things he said to me in person. so fukk that guy. i dont have anytihng personal against him. but from talkin to him and listening to his response, that guy has nothing to offer that i am interested in. talking to you featuring banky was good track because banky w is on another level. he saved that song.

u can dis a baba all you want. it dont get u more famous. uggedy baba stil dey pass u for toareg and reed devil benz u dey bus with terry d rapman de ytalk say gbo rie.
ori e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Fought With Nicki Minaj. Went Home With A Swollen Head (video/photo) / Download Mixtape: Dj Op Dot – The Virus Mix (100% Naija Street Songs) / Do You Think That Phyno Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.