Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow (8939 Views)

Download 30 Days Of Mode9 | Full List Of Modenine New Album / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
Guy,lots has been said and sincerely am not tryin to start anoda Mode diss this or that issue but to make assessment on the album that has caused loads of noise:PARADIGM SHIFT
For the records,The album came out on 22nd of November 2008 and yours truly was able to pick it up on wednesday the 26th and trust me,i gat 2 make this official,
The list,

1.Intro
2.Big Boy Rap
3.Talking To You
4.Spartans
5.Your Girl
6.Kick You
7.Follow your Heart
8.HipHop
9.Imperial
10.Fiyah Burn
11.My Skin Is Black
12.Bush Girl Behind Girl
13.Forbidden Love
14.A Hero Has Come
15.Nine
16.Crazy
17Mathematical Sege
18.Green Passport
19.The Game Needs Me
20.Still Love You
21.Outside
Bonus Track and My Fav also track 2
22.Death Blow(Coup de grace) Pt 1

Firstly,before you can comment,you must first of all have listened to the whole album which means u gatta get one and secondly make comments on the Track Death Blow(22).
The paradigm has finally shifted, Hope some catz can survive.i hope
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by lacidi: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
Please where can I buy this album in PH
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2008
Upload d damn track jare!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by skingo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2008
why is ther ea song called the game needs me on modenine album? sauce kid has a song on his myspace for months and now this guy go say copy copy. i dont need your comments on it. just stating the obvious. modenine will spend his invisible life online watching and following up on sauce kid because he is interested. fan!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by DBR: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2008
Yea, I coped the CD yesterday. I coped 2 as a mata of fact. 1 for ma car and the other for i-no wan-hear-story-say-1-tin-1-tin.
See, Paradigm shift is a CLASSIC HIPHOP album.
One thing im so grateful for is the shift in the beats, it's d kinda beats i'v always wanted M9 to spit on.
Track 22 is an Ether. TKO diss tracks dont come beta than that. Need i say more?
I think M9 lived up to the hype as the best thang that has happened to African Hiphop.
No one comes harder than this. M9 is a bloody monster on tha mic!
It's a 5 mics material.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by donjazzie(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2008
DBR:

Yea, I coped the CD yesterday. I coped 2 as a mata of fact. 1 for ma car and the other for i-no wan-hear-story-say-1-tin-1-tin.
See, Paradigm shift is a CLASSIC HIPHOP album.
One thing I'm so grateful for is the shift in the beats, it's d kind of beats i'v always wanted M9 to spit on.
Track 22 is an Ether. TKO diss tracks don't come beta than that. Need i say more?
I think M9 lived up to the hype as the best thang that has happened to African Hiphop.
No one comes harder than this. M9 is a bloody monster on tha mic!
It's a 5 mics material.

No hype intended, Did you mean 6 mics, cuz i'l give the album 6mics on point if there's anything like dat,
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2008
i should get this album grin
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by dammiecool(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2008
I don check 4 obalende n oshodi I never see am, I beg where I fit get am.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2008
dammiecool:

I don check 4 obalende n oshodi I never see am, I beg where I fit get am.

thats the annoyn thing
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by FLOWSHOW: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2008
olayokun upload the damn track or songs, d modenine album is not available anywhere. which naija shops dey sell am ?
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by javalove(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
@tosin

make una go nu metro or media store for galleria if una want am. idiots. i cant wait to get home, 6 days to go for me!!!!

Mode fuckiong 9999999999999 all da way!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
javalove:

@tosin

make una go nu metro or media store for galleria if una want am. idiots. i can't wait to get home, 6 days to go for me!!!!

Mode fuckiong 9999999999999 all da way!!!!!!!!!!!

u dey crase
make i leave my house go numetro
wen all albums are on the streets nonsense
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by javalove(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

u dey crase
make i leave my house go numetro
when all albums are on the streets nonsense

to ba ya una go tyalk say modenine no dey sell. to buy original copy dey hard u? Na so u dey do for saucekid too? ahun oshi
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by disease(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
I'm going to the nearest store to get my copy of the new Mode9 album.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Java wetin u dey talk sef?
Him no get marketer?
So evry1 has to be at nu metro abi?
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by javalove(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

Java wetin u dey talk sef?
Him no get marketer?
So evry1 has to be at nu metro abi?

Thats d closest to me. If u buying, make sure u buy original to support him. Shebi una dey talk say he broke, e saanu egon yin oooo grin
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
Lol but really java na wen marketers no dey,alaba boys dey take advantage!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by DBR: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
don jazzie:

No hype intended, Did you mean 6 mics, because i'l give the album 6mics on point if there's anything like that,
Yea, anytime i listen to it i'm tempted to add an additional mic, for each listen, lol.
For those who REAlly wanna buy, i got mine on Allen Av. Im sure u'l find it elsewhere.

However, i'm shocked that with all the free tracks M9 has made available dudes are still waitin for this album to be uploaded for free, habaaa guys,
Ok, u some pple are not in d country so the "upload it" way out. I understand but i think there are alternatives rather than free uploads. Make we allow this artists enjoy a bit of their sweat.
oNe
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by javalove(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2008
i hear u. shebi u dey jobless now till nysc comes calling. u cud hawk modenine cd's u know and u sef go get something. the offer is open for u and skingo too

@DBR

No mind dem abeg. Awon ahun oshi. Even those dat r not in d country wud soon be able to buy it from iTunes.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by abdurrazaq(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2008
I should've cop the album but, i've been busy lately. I'll definitely, by God's grace get mine next week. but, I had the opportunity to listen to virtually all the whole album on Raypower fm last Saturday (22/11/08) on Club train. That is the best Hiphop album from an African till date. Listen to tracks like Spartan, My skin is black and the one that featured Tha Tribunal

@skingo. This is not to diss you but, I beg to differ from your comments on the Track The Game needs me. A lot of Hiphop Artistes (even rival artistes) have similar name for their tracks, that doesn't mean they are copying each other. Maybe you need to buy one original and listen to really confirm that Modenine is too much to copy Saucekid
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by FLOWSHOW: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
this is nonsense, am in nigeria for december holidays and i cant find the modenine cd on the streets and in traffic, this is poor marketing strategy for someone who says he is intelligent, this is the reason why people will upload it online cuzz it is not readily available on the open go slow market !!!!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
Lets hop mode9 wil get another timba boot 4rm d sales of his album!
If he dsnt make money 4rm this,then he's neva going2 make it
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by DBR: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
"the joint u did wit Nice was Nice cos Nice was on it"-M9
Sounds simply, but i promise u it runs deep, it's a home run!
oNe
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
The same way banky made talking to you good
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by javalove(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

The same way banky made talking to you good

Ok, remove Banky from Talking to you, and remove 9ce from RuggedyBaba, lyrics for lyrics, modenine still has it. hater oshi
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
I disagree!
Rugged had more lyrics jare make we no lie 2 oursef
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by abdurrazaq(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

I disagree!
Ruggedman contradicted himself on the track. He was talking of how he clear the mess in the industry in the beginning of the song for real rappers ta have a say. At the end of the song he was criticizing the "real rappers" for not speaking in pidgen or local language.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
Pardon me but i dnt see any contradiction
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by abdurrazaq(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
Calling these people 'real rappers' in ruggedy baba and later coming to criticize their mode/language of passing their message across in the same song. It's a pity i can't remember those lines word for word right now
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by DBR: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2008
javalove:

Ok, remove Banky from Talking to you, and remove 9ce from RuggedyBaba, lyrics for lyrics, modenine still has it. hater oshi

1st all, Tosin,
the ref. point in "talkin' to u" is the line -"baba this baba that, when i diss a baba(adisababa) it's not ethiopia"
not the hook that Banky did.
And too bad rugged cldnt even think up how to use such opportunity, u get?

2ndly
tosinadeda:

Pardon me but i dnt see any contradiction

Big contradiction!!-
Ruggedy opened wit a line suggestin he's doin wat underground cats are known for, and doin it for the ungerground audience hence he spat-
"i'll break it down so y'all dont think i left the UNDERGROUND"
Howeva his inability to keep the fidelity of that promise came off when on 2nd verse he spat-
"before i put the mic down here's another PARTY TRACK for y'all to get down"

Now if u dont see contradiction of intent in there i dunno wat to say

tosinadeda:

that will be d day u'll be kissin elbow! Even rugged wishes he could.
oNe
I disagree!
oNe
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by javalove(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
!razaq and @DBR

Thank God u guys didnt leave me alone with tosin and his clique. Dem no get one atom of sense at all,
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
lets see if this brings out the bad part of rugged man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vector Did Not Break The Record Of The Longest Freestyle By An African Artist / Wizkid Ft. Davido, Ice Prince, Fuse Odg, Rihanna, Cardi B (official Audio) / Download Mp3:venom- Salt Of The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.