Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Question Of Modenine's Originality - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Question Of Modenine's Originality (2278 Views)

Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments / Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow / New Single; Originality, By Faze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by FLOWSHOW: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2008
u people blame saucekid for remy ma beat , now its modenine jacking faze beat , are they gettin more sensible or more dumb? u be the judge !

am surprised that mode9 even performed the originality remix in singapore , i find all this hard at times. maybe mode9 forsaw that originality may be a hit song so h tried to do attached without faze permission . faze should sue him for bringing fake into originality
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by nguage(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
See what we have here again, it's skingo riding wack kid's di-k. Skingo you are a bitch, only male groupies post these kind of threads.

I will enlighten you if you don't know, rapping over popular beats is what started rap!!! Jay-z who is possibly the biggest rapper at this moment just jumped on M.I.A's Boys track and it's not official either. Modenine is the best Nigerian rapper and I'm not even a fan like that. There is a difference between jumping on a song and having someone's beat on you SINGLE and making a video of it.

Wack Kid is just wack and I wonder what kind of sane man supports him, based on what? his lyrics? his swagger? If you support another man's swagger you are a gay, only gays love the way other males carry themselves.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2008
faze will handle him. thats why i am not sayin anything else.
wjhen sauice kid sis it, he wasnt original, modeniine was original, etc
now modenine has done it and u asking me for sources. fukk y'all. its obvious this nonsense is onesided.

flowshow free them.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2008
nguage im a bitchfor standing up for someone i respect , knw and like?
ur a bastid for callin me that. M<ay i see u in the streets and lay hands on u
u fake ass hiphop heads that have no brains in your heads. lagos traffic has clogged up y'all heads. unemployment dey worry u bastards
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by nguage(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
skingo:

nguage I'm a bitchfor standing up for someone i respect , knw and like?
ur a bastid for callin me that. M<ay i see u in the streets and lay hands on u
u fake ass hiphop heads that have no brains in your heads. lagos traffic has clogged up y'all heads. unemployment dey worry u bastards

Use spell check and most importantly use your eyes, I've never lived in Lagos and my location is right on my profile.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2008
Bleep ur location u gay. if u listen to sauce kids mixtape, u'd be sure that he is a lyricist, entertainer and more. apart from that, he looks the the part, he looks like an artiste, he has it in him, it flows out naturally. even when just doing interviews. i dont blame u, u have not had the chance to be blessed with his presence. til lthen Bleep u and ur posts. i been ignoring you for years. you aint shit tlakin bout male grou[ies. u dont knw the rest of the rappers in naija thats serving on a songly basis, talking bout modenine.shuuu. he doesnt even have one single hit record. WTF is yall doing
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by nguage(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2008
Blessed with wack kid's presence? No thank you, but your faggotry oozes out every time you post. Post Wack's lyrics and let me analyze them and show you how the mind of a retard works. Post the lyrics and shut me up.

I've been around big stars, legends both Nigerian and foreign and I know what it is, If I ever stay around Wack Kid all I will feel is the fakeness, The fake accent, the fake jewelery, the fake rhymes and the fake Americanisms.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
u not talkin to javalove. i dont post lyrics. if u interested pick up the mixtape, listen tothe music on line do whatever u have to. i am not trying to change your mind, i am simply droppin my sensible 2 cents (with facts) unlike u who's calling sauce kid wack kid just because u can. knock yourself out.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by nguage(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2008
If hit music is all you care about, do you respect Soulja Boy more than legendary rappers like Scarface?
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
eldee feat sauce kid: im nigerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t62NB0h_F1c

diamonds: sauce kid (african American album) unreleased

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Q3TANrMz8

listen to those and choke on spit.
hti singles make u noticed then u can claim anything. if u are not in any top ten list for the last 13 years,. u should not even claim such. its lies.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by nguage(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
Modenine is on every top ten list in African emceeing , get yourself together gay fanboy. The reason he doesn't have hit songs is because he makes hip-hop, Sauce Kid makes popular music disguised as hip-hop, popular music is meant to be popular, it's music for the charts. Man, use your brain, I no fit shout.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
ur a dumbass critic. go and sit in the toilet and take a shit. im done chatting nonsense with u. your own top ten abi.
if u not in naija just shut the Bleep up. dbanj got the naija music thing on lock. once sauce kid come and do his thing. he's the next big thing. the next thing to look forward to. tuface was soso. shout out to faze, his was so so.

in nigeria today not even m.i, naeto, timaya, or wande coal has a more anticipated album than sauce kid. and he has not lost his step. if u call it fanboy, fine. support your own. i support my own. ogba till the death,. if it make u mad, kill yourself.

modeniine has never been top ten on any charts. not even yours.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by audacious: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2008
hmm, @n-guage that's an interesting angle, Skingo, gay?.

U be the judge  wink

skingo:

mess ur location u gay. if u listen to sauce kids mixtape, u'D be sure that he is a lyricist, entertainer and more. apart from that, he looks the the part, he looks like an artiste, he has it in him, it flows out naturally. even when just doing interviews. i don't blame u, u have not had the chance to be blessed with his presence. til lthen mess u and ur posts. i been ignoring you for years. you aint shit tlakin bout male grou[ies. u don't knw the rest of the rappers in naija thats serving on a songly basis, talking bout modenine.shuuu. he doesnt even have one single hit record. WTF is yall doing
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by audacious: 1:58am On Oct 11, 2008
skingo:

ur a dumbass critic. go and sit in the toilet and take a shit. I'm done chatting nonsense with u. your own top ten abi.
if u not in naija just shut the mess up. dbanj got the naija music thing on lock. once sauce kid come and do his thing. he's the next big thing. the next thing to look forward to. tuface was soso. shout out to faze, his was so so.

in nigeria  today not even m.i, naeto, timaya, or wande coal has a more anticipated album than sauce kid. and he has not lost his step. if u call it fanboy, fine. support your own. i support my own. ogba till the death,. if it make u mad, kill yourself.

modeniine has never been top ten on any charts. not even yours.

Here we go again with the lies. I no get beef with you or Sauce Kid, just stop lying to buttress your claims. When did Sauce kid's album become highly anticipated in Naija? Cant even remeber when last I heard his name mentioned on tv or radio. You, me and every other Nigerian Hip-hop head knows that M.I.'s Album is the most anticipated in the Naija Hip-hop cycle (at least for now).

shocked Mode nine has never been top ten on any charts? Haba! Where was Yebariba Samboribobo when "Cry" feat. Nnenna was number one for several weeks on Channel O's top ten (that's number one against other artist in Africa not only Nigeria). Where was Skingo on October 15th 2006 when Modenine's "Cry" won 3 Channel O Awards including best Rap Video, Best Director and Video of the Year? Check here if you missed it- http://www.bbc.co.uk/africabeyond/africaonyourstreet/features/17796.shtml or here http://museke.com/fr/node/943
He was nominated in the same category again in 2007 along side 2face and Jimmy Jatt for "Style". That's highlighting his achievements in Africa, I no even mention the naija ones wey he recieve.

Please I repeat, this is a forum everyone is allowed an opinion. You don't have to lie to justify your opinion.
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by AfrknKngs(m): 2:34am On Oct 11, 2008
audacious:

Here we go again with the lies. I no get beef with you or Sauce Kid, just stop lying to buttress your claims. When did Sauce kid's album become highly anticipated in Naija? can't even remeber when last I heard his name mentioned on tv or radio. You, me and every other Nigerian Hip-hop head knows that M.I.'s Album is the most anticipated in the Naija Hip-hop cycle (at least for now).

shocked Mode nine has never been top ten on any charts? Haba! Where was Yebariba Samboribobo when "Cry" feat. Nnenna was number one for several weeks on Channel O's top ten (that's number one against other artist in Africa not only Nigeria). Where was Skingo on October 15th 2006 when Modenine's "Cry" won 3 Channel O Awards including best Rap Video, Best Director and Video of the Year? Check here if you missed it- http://www.bbc.co.uk/africabeyond/africaonyourstreet/features/17796.shtml or here http://museke.com/fr/node/943
He was nominated in the same category again in 2007 along side 2face and Jimmy Jatt for "Style". That's highlighting his achievements in Africa, I no even mention the naija ones wey he recieve.

Please I repeat, this is a forum everyone is allowed an opinion. You don't have to lie to justify your opinion.

I think I've found ma other best friend ooooh, TELL HIM!!! This nigga is delusional, He worships himself sooo much that he thinks he's da shit!!! Lol, Sauce, U WILL NOT SUCCEED!!!

Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by skingo(m): 2:55am On Oct 11, 2008
all of u cannot be plenty enough. he who types the least says the most.
u talk too much, thats why u empty barrel
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by javalove(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2008
audacious:

Here we go again with the lies. I no get beef with you or Sauce Kid, just stop lying to buttress your claims. When did Sauce kid's album become highly anticipated in Naija? can't even remeber when last I heard his name mentioned on tv or radio. You, me and every other Nigerian Hip-hop head knows that M.I.'s Album is the most anticipated in the Naija Hip-hop cycle (at least for now).

Guy, u are me best friend here, followed by Kay Dee
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by audacious: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ AfrknKngs @javalove cheesy Glad to be friends

No mind the guy. He keeps going on and on with the lies, that's what I can't stand. Why lie? If u don't like someone you don't like them, but don't take away from their achievements just to justify why you prefer someone else.

skingo:

all of u cannot be plenty enough. he who types the least says the most.
u talk too much, thats why u empty barrel

Just look, when faced with facts he always goes off with the kind of gibberish above.

@ Skingo ( we can be friends too wink )

He who types the least does so cos he knows the truth and can't lie when confronted with it!
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by AfrknKngs(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2008
MAYNE!!! This nigga is real grin OYA Skingo, Just confess and we could all be friends! Just admit you are jealous, cheesy

Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by tosinadeda: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2008
Saucekid ft banky
"nobody"
nxt single 4rm d africanamerican album coming soon!
Listend 2 dis song 4 like 4months and biliv me its a hit!
Once i get d go ahead 2 upload i'll
Re: Question Of Modenine's Originality by audacious: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2008
tosinadeda:

Saucekid ft banky
"nobody"
nxt single from d africanamerican album coming soon!
Listend 2 this song 4 like 4months and biliv me its a hit!
Once i get d go ahead 2 upload i'll

@tosinadeda
Off topic,
Anyway, upload the song some where else (maybe the Song Request Thread) make we scrutinize and if found okay, jam to it  grin .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Rita Ora Resembles Rihanna? / DISCOVER JON BELLION : "The Human Condition " Album / Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.