Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Mary Kay Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mary Kay Products (1507 Views)

Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream / Mary Kay Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Kay Products by Chesca11(f): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Celebrate Beauty, Fun, fabulous, dreamy makeup helps you express your personality, gives you confidence and accents your style. Ask me, your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant for application tips and techniques that can help you get the look you want.
A matte-finish, oil- controlling foundation formulated to fight the signs of ageing.

Re: Mary Kay Products by mamziii(f): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chesca11: Celebrate Beauty, Fun, fabulous, dreamy makeup helps you express your personality, gives you confidence and accents your style. Ask me, your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant for application tips and techniques that can help you get the look you want.
A matte-finish, oil- controlling foundation formulated to fight the signs of ageing.
hi,I use an mk liquid foundation,,but don't knw which powder 2 use with it.
Re: Mary Kay Products by Chesca11(f): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
We have compact and loose powder you can use. What is the colour on the foundation you use, is it a bronze 3 or bronze 4. Let me know so i can recommend the colour of powder you could use. Or better still you can call me on 08034007466 or stop by my office for free facial so you try out what to buy.

Re: Mary Kay Products by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
H

(1) (Reply)

Bags / no index / Fashion Faux Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.