Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. (10774 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by 234GT(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
People should take it easy on the OP jare. It is his decision. I am 28, and I am still a virgin. It is my decision. I deserve respect for my decision because I also respect those who have chosen to f+ck before marriage!
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Ngseralph: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
seankafor: ALL I CAN SAY IS TANKS VERY MUCH....WELL I JUST POSTED DAT TIN FOR D SAKE OF POSTING..I DONT DO THAY
SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2014
234GT: People should take it easy on the OP jare. It is his decision. I am 28, and I am still a virgin. It is my decision. I deserve respect for my decision because I also respect those who have chosen to f+ck before marriage!
or they think i'm mad? They should allow me to be jare.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by jieta: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Spotless180: or they think i'm mad? They should allow me to be jare.
you and this ur mumu topic still dey battle for nairaland
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by PrincessB1(f): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2014
jieta: you and this ur mumu topic still dey battle for nairaland
It isnt mumu topic.....Its ppls choice.......So dear learn to respect ppls choice just as u respect urz
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Spotless180(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
jieta: you and this ur mumu topic still dey battle for nairaland
none of ur business.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Spotless180: I am running 29 now and i have not had sex with any lady till now.
I have kissed a girl before but it did not result to sex eventually.

My reason is that:
1. I don't see sex as the most important thing in life than pursuing ur goals in life.

2. People behave as if sex is food that you cannot live without. And it pisses me off. Sex is not everything.

3. Am so so scared of the dreaded hiv/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. I dont want to be a victim.

4. I dont believe in the use of condom. As there are people saying is not hundred percent safe for use. And i cant spend my money on that.

5. They also preach it in church that pre-marital sex is a sin.

6. I don't want to father any child now as i am not ready for it now. So i had to stay away from sex.
If u are not ready to be a father, why impregnate a girl and later ask her to commit abortion.

These are some reason i have not engaged in sexual activities for now.

Do you think it will affect my married life later?

To your question. Yes, it will affect your married life later, no question about it. In some instances, you will not understand how to satisfy her, in other instances you'll lack the spirit to see beyond the guilt that follows s.ex.
In fact, you may even look down on your wife, or on your self, for participating in what should normally be an act of love and enthralling bliss, for no other reason than that you've been constantly told that se.x is a depraved act anyways.

Just watch it. Your marriage may lack the necessary se.xual communication to make it work. When that proverb, "practice makes perfect", was put together, they had people like you in mind.
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by ibrahym47(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014

My reason is that:
1. I don't see sex as the most important thing in life than pursuing ur goals in life.

2. People behave as if sex is food that you cannot live without. And it pisses me off. Sex is not everything.

3. Am so so scared of the dreaded hiv/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. I dont want to be a victim.

4. I dont believe in the use of condom. As there are people saying is not hundred percent safe for use. And i cant spend my money on that.

6. I don't want to father any child now as i am not ready for it now. So i had to stay away from sex.
If u are not ready to be a father, why impregnate a girl and later ask her to commit abortion.

u r missing something my broda
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by mysterious12(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
let be honest here, just go and marry tongue
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by favourmic(m): 1:21am On Aug 20, 2014
HogWash: "They also preach it in church that pre-marital sex is a sin."

Oh! Boy! Most of them are very adulterous! They preach water and drink wine.

100% correct I tire for them o
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by favourmic(m): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2014

My reason is that:

MR Man why you details bobo us for Here? I don't believe none of your words , 99% fake story copy and paste, I don't believe it that all
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by favourmic(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Fake story, I don't believe it at all
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Tolutunz(f): 1:36am On Aug 20, 2014
so bored...ping muah 7E005F8C
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by Realone92(m): 1:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Tolutunz: so bored...ping muah 7E005F8C
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really
Re: Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. by caseyhills(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2014
I love your target! but since you think about sex and have kissed a girl, you and I has committed the same sin in the site of God, so don't come here and tell me about self righteousness, coming to the marriage side, to my own understanding I think it will affect you, even if you marry a V as your wife, a time shall come when you can't satisfy her sexual needs and a marriage lacking sexual ingredients is dead! that's when you will find out that SEX has more power OVer LOVE when it comes to marriage and relationship, forget what ladies say about sex, A good sex and some real touching (my Guys in the hus understands )will make her come back for more (talking out experience) but my man what your doing is good Cos you don't need to buy condom and think about how to satisfy your ladies (while that's fun) . So keep it up and pls don't go and have sex and blame it on what I said Cos sex Is BAD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vacancy closed / Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.