Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Can I Talk To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Talk To Her (921 Views)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Why Do I Always Have An Erection Whenever I Talk To Women? / My Heart Beats Like 20times Faster Anytime I Talk With A Girl I Really Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Talk To Her by fastdough: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2014
I have been watching this girl for the past two months bt to express myself is a problem.pls ur help.
Re: How Can I Talk To Her by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Continue watching her

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Talk To Her by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:02am On Jul 10, 2014
she be cinema angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Talk To Her by stinggy(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2014
U be watchman
Re: How Can I Talk To Her by xtervaganza(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2014
fastdough: I have been watching this girl for the past two months bt to express myself is a problem.pls ur help.
you have been watching her for 2 months?

Are you watching a season film?
Re: How Can I Talk To Her by carlos1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Op wetin be the station abeg? Africa Magic or Silveer bird?
Re: How Can I Talk To Her by DrObum(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just 2 months? ??
Keep watching till like 2 years! grin
Re: How Can I Talk To Her by lionelrobben: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
try openin ur mouth. it may help
Re: How Can I Talk To Her by Phemsy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Simpu..,cal her.,tlk 2 her!!.,lobatan
Re: How Can I Talk To Her by ebullientV(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
is she watching u too?

Maybe u should tell her u enjoy 'watching' her, since u can't tell her d 'real thing'..
Re: How Can I Talk To Her by vxtr(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Eya. It is a pity. She won't bite you now. Common bro open your mouth and talk to her. Just say sth, she won't slap you now. At worst she will say no. But then you have overcome self defeat. You now have experience. Only you can help yourself. Try to get to know her first by being friends.

(1) (Reply)

In Relationships, What Is The Best Thing To Do With Your Lips / A Question For Everybody / 6 Reasons For Breaking Up Text Is Epic, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.