Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State (21086 Views)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by armyofone(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Such gloomy picture!

Yet others are boasting of boko haram having millions in bank, shameful !.

2014 ?? Nigeria should be disbanded and cancelled. Not fit to be a country.

Johnnoo: Sick & tired of this country undecided
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Surely001(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
tareigns: its nuffin new na...at least they get to write the exams....

see as the guy for right jus de dub him padi work (without fear or shame for front of camera)

hahhaaha I think say na only my eye dey see ooo......He was cought unaware!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by LilPeezy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
kombats: See as that guy dey copy dat girl abeg make him borrow small shame nah
God bless nigeria GEJ is working... The student are answering PEJ english exam
for ur mind u dy contribute sumfin to d topic...u c any gal for dere abi dey weld ur eyes?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by LilPeezy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
best2com: JSS 3 writing 3rd term exam?? Aren't they supposed to be writing "Junior WAEC"? grin
wanted to ask too....maybe dey write in dier state buh in delta nafin like third term exams for jss3 students
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by remikunle: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
what is difference between dat school and Oyo state sec. Schls
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by tareigns(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Surely001:

hahhaaha I think say na only my eye dey see ooo......He was cought unaware!
bro...na so we see am ooo...your eyes sharp sef o
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
You left the Gov and his commissioner for education and started blaming GEJ. Ozu nkita!

kombats: See as that guy dey copy dat girl abeg make him borrow small shame nah
God bless nigeria GEJ is working... The student are answering PEJ english exam
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by akomst: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
dridowu: JSS 3 students at Government Day Junior Secondary School in Gubi Bauchi State. Writing their third term examination at Gubi Village on wednesday. (9/7/14).
Courtesy of NAN
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-students-writing-exam-on-the-floor/

IN JONATHAN'S VOICE "#FRESH AIR ! "
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Afritop(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Too bad. Boko Haram is also compounding the sitution in the North East
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by EKOBIZ: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
And their useless governor is busy looting money and sponsoring BOKO HARAM When #2m can produce sit for the poor students which was part of his promise before he was voted into power.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Slimmos(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Azboy34: GEJ z workn o..infact Our government are workn.. nd some folk would vote 4 Egbere Ejolatan cum 2015 election... GEJ must go!
. U don't even knw wat u are saying, are u saying it is d responsibily of d fed govt to oversee d affairs of secondary education in a state....bro it is d duty of d state and local govt so blame d governor of d state and chairam of d local govt and not GEJ. GEJ till 2019
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Tolexander: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
inuyasha01: we all have to criticize the governor, not adding religious sentiments school is different from mosque, you should be wiser than this.
what is the religious sentiment in saying mosque has no chair? You are a fool!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by MightyFortress: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
PAGAN9JA: please whats wrong with writing on the floor?

see how relaxed they are.....Taking of dia slipper and shoes. alowing the breeze to pass through their toes.

*think different*
doesnt mean one should think upside down.... Air thru ur shoes doesnt make u pass exams....
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Azboy34: GEJ z workn o..infact Our government are workn.. nd some folk would vote 4 Egbere Ejolatan cum 2015 election... GEJ must go!
Yes oo, Tot they said western education is a SIN
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yes oo, Tot they said western education is SIN
Yes oo, Tot they said western education is a SIN
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
datalossvictim1: Aaww I'm sure their backs and necks hurt from their sitting posture. What is the governor of bauchi state doing with the funds for state education? Smh angry
why such a look on ya face?... I mean ya profile pic
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
frankben: why such a look on ya face?... I mean ya profile pic

Lol what are translating the look as shocked
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol what are translating the look as shocked
someone who just concluded s*x...grin

hope you're not offended grin
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
frankben: someone who just concluded s*x...grin

hope you're not offended grin

shocked I just woke up oo lmao. Couldn't open my eyes properly grin
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

shocked I just woke up oo lmao. Couldn't open my eyes properly grin
you look beautiful there tho grin

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
frankben: you look beautiful there tho grin

Lol thanks. Let's stop derailing the thread smiley
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol thanks. Let's stop derailing the thread smiley
um... We ain't derailing any thread... It's part of the thread *an observation*....

Were you the first person affected by the nairaland terrorist attack?

I'm curious cos ya username sounds funny
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by hardeyincah(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
dis looks cooked, they feel relaxed, all looking good with neat school uniforms... na drama dem dey act joor
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
See I just have to frank dis Nation is really *Bleep* why on eat will a student be so uncomfortable, Ah! God save us from the hands of all dis destinies killers....
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by donclark(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by revelationuche: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2014
One they day they will become GEJ,I had no shoe, chair and bla bla...But 2 i am...[img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by pere33: 2:08am On Jul 11, 2014
NetPay: lol grin

VIP/Prefect sitting on the plastic chair. grin
na their personal chairs.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by dvee2: 2:46am On Jul 11, 2014
Please which Party controls Bauchi state?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Maybe the exam question says

'Without tables, solve.......' undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Tolexander: And they expect these pupils to score up to 3% in the exam?

Maybe na IRS(islamic religious study) dem dey do and gat to follow the normal way of worship in the mosques cos all the mosques i've seen lack anything called chair.
You jez made my mawin..."Lwkmd"
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State by sonnel: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: What does the state governor do with his state allocation?
Sponsor Boko Haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Make Degree Minimum Teaching Qualification / Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department / OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.