Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi (37390 Views)

I Will Sell Mikel, Torres Or Cech – Mourinho / Chelsea Plan To Sell Mikel For £4.5 Million. / Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Youpele52: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Meanwhile Liverpool and Man City battle to sign Onazi

www.nairaland.com/1807941/man-city-liverpool-chase-onazi
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by babseg(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Yeah they should sell him on eBay grin
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by ceeceeco: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Dis life is very useless. I noticed dat 4 u 2 b celebrated u must always b on top, nobody cares about ur past achievements. Though mikel plays with pride, but i also believe dat mikel might have been playing his best but cnt meet up 2 expectations. Futbol is a very very difficult game, full of competition. Though they say hardwork breeds success, but there are people who worked very hard but still couldn't make it. Look @ keshi, he was being criticized with the squad he took 2 d 2013 cup of nation, he was also criticized wen he drew his 1st 2 matches. They started praising him wen he defeated d Ivorians 2-1 in d quarter final, & was fully celebrated wen he won d nations cup after defeating d burkinabes 1-0 in d final. Wen Nigeria was knocked out of d world cup people were calling 4 keshi's head despite qualifying d team 2 d round of 16. If anyone thinks he's good enough 2 qualify Nigeria 2 d worldcup & win the worldcup please make urself available 4 immediate employment. Wat baffles me is dat those people who criticize cannot do any beta if they had such opportunity 2 be there. I hate criticizing people cos i know it won't make any difference. In dis life, i dnt give a f*ck about wat people say or think, i just go ahead & do wat i think is right 4 me. You can neva eva eva eva satisfy everyone. Yes, mikel obi should leave chelsea, i agree. Yes, mikel obi is a very dull player, i agree. But insulting d young man is out of it cos we are not beta. My choice of club 4 mikel 2 ply his trade & be sure of 1st team futbol is; Tottenham, Inter Milan, Galatasaray, Schalke, AS Monaco, Valencia, Ajax, FC Proto, etc.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by hollandis(f): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2014
[s]
ceeceeco: Dis life is very useless. I noticed dat 4 u 2 b celebrated u most always b on top, nobody cares about ur past achievements. Though mikel plays with pride, but i also believe dat mikel might have been playing his best but cnt meet up 2 expectations. Futbol is a very very difficult game, full of competition. Though they say hardwork breeds success, but there are people who worked very hard but still couldn't make it. Look @ keshi, he was being criticized with the squad he took 2 d 2013 cup of nation, he was also criticized wen he drew his 1st 2 matches. They started praising him wen he defeated d Ivorians 2-1 in d quarter final, & was fully celebrated wen he won d nations cup after defeating d burkinabes 1-0 in d final. Wen Nigeria was knocked out of d world cup people were calling 4 keshi's head despite qualifying 2 d round of 16. If anyone thinks he's good enough 2 qualify Nigeria 2 d worldcup & win the worldcup please make urself available 4 immediate employment. Wat baffles me is dat those people who criticize cannot do any beta if they had such opportunity 2 be there. I hate criticizing people cos i know it won't make any difference. In dis life, i dnt give a f*ck about wat people say or think, i just go ahead & do wat i think is right 4 me. You can neva eva eva eva satisfy everyone. Yes, mikel obi should leave chelsea, i agree. Yes, mikel obi is a very dull player, i agree. But insulting d young man is out of it cos we are not beta. My choice of club 4 mikel 2 ply his trade & be sure of 1st team futbol is; Tottenham, Inter Milan, Galatasary, Schalke, AS Monaco, Valencia, Ajax, FC Proto, etc.
[/s]

Daft

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by mumu9gerian: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2014
hollandis: [s][/s]

Daft
u don come back?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by ceeceeco: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014

Daft
Pls i dnt yan with harlots, it's against my religion. Twats can neva be useful.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Elnino4ladies: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Life is trully a biitch!...alot of insults nd unprintable words on dis lad dt has brought joy 2 d nation at one point in time...they is absolutely notin wrong in mikel leavin chelsea he has seen it all wit d club,won lot of laurels wit d club..i wish him all d best in whic ever club he goes 2..peace..!!!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by chinex276(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2014
He beta leave oo... I heared dey made a customised bench just 4 him
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by LEAFLET(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2014
mikel failed to improve,too sad for that niglet, he let everybody down that ever believed in him down,though i believe inferiority complex played a huge part on mikels case,he never believed himself throughout all those years he spent at the bridge. wish him well wherever he finds himself next season and hope he improves to prove those skinny ass whites wrong
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by invectives(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2014
franciskaine: mourinho just get ready to be fired by the end of this season cos u'l definitely go trophyless again dis season. the success of Chelsea has indirectly revolved around mikel, history gives d best answer: AVB came with his racism, benched mikel and was fired, Di Matteo came and used mikel as a key player, he had the champions league to show for it. Benitez came, in his first stint did bench mikel and nearly got fired, he latter buckled up by reinstating mikel into his plan and was rescued by an Europa trophy. Mouth-running mourinho came and started using mikel, he had a stable team until wen mikel obi came back to contest caf award with yaya toure. on getting back to chelsea he was benched all through and the resultant effect is a trophylesss season. this time around, I see mourinho going trophyless again and getting fired.
Amen Let it be so.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

Oga, lets leave mikel now!
U haven't answered the questions I asked u and now u are coming up with what u wrote up there meaning u have moved the goal post again ok continue........

He has won every trophy at club level in the league he plays for which is a fact and im yet to see one player that has won everything in football so u are the one that needs to get ur facts because u don't even know what you are writing because sentiments and emotions has clouded ur objectivity.

Can you honestly tell me ur accomplishments in your chosen field of endeavor so we can make comparisons with you and others in same profession with u?

May be that will be a better way to start from!
bushman like you. What have you achieved in your whole life.?
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by moonraker(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

Asking me if im alright makes me doubt ur sanity because its usually people that aint alright that usually ask If others are alright.

Seems im just on the best of mood tonight by not resorting to use harsher words on some of u who have been taking it too personal and using word's that are insulting just to express ur opinions.

Im also gonna be civil with u while responding.
Mikel had a poor outing in the world cup so does it mean some of u should now be more catholic than the pope?

What exactly is ur point?
Loads of super stars flopped in this world cup and heaven hasn't falling so what's all these noise all about?

He is slow, he is fast, he passes the ball backwards, he passes it side ways, he passes forwards, he is this he is that- una no dey tire?

Everyone is different and are unique in their own ways so y expecting someone to be somebody else?

U guys are beginning to sound like a broken record.

Even if he is sold, he wouldn't be the first so what exactly is all this noise all for? Mikel this mikel that- na wetin self?

Torres was bought for £50m and he hasn't lived up to expectation for his club yet he still made his countries team both at euro and at the world cup guess if he was a Nigerian, u and ur kind wld have e-lynched him a long time ago.

U sound as if u rank among the best in ur chosen field all in the name of being a critic.

There is a sharp contrast from criticism with an altruistic motive and criticism born out of hate and that is what u and ur likes that are all fifa licenced critics exudes.

U are free to reply me and tell me stories on how much u love him and how u want him to up his game and all those deceitful craps.

Why don't you guys channel this same deceitful love on other Nigerian players or u guys are ok with them right?

Peace.

For real?? Did you read my post at all? Where in heaven name did i use harsh words?

Listen cunt, My point is that MIKEL SHOULD BUCKLE UP GADDAMIT. How hard is that to understand?

I dont care whether or not he stays at chelsea. And like you said, he will not be the first person to live the club.

I for one will criticize a player if he is not playing well and i will not hesitate to praise same player if he improves.

Judging from your analysis, your not analyzing based on his soccer attributes. YOU TAKING IT PERSONAL! And that

is not how to be diplomatic. I will do you the favor of not responding. PEACE
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by stanisbaratheon: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2014
we at Dolphines Fc wouldn't mind taking him as our backup right back
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2014
hensben: most of you man u fan in nigeria dont know football, you only support them so you can argue with other clubs how your club have won many trophies. you guys only know how to spew rubbish with no fact to back it up.
this is Mame Biram Diouf's photo of man united below, he was never given a chance by SAF,he was better than welbeck then, so how will you know him when he was not given a chance like pogba.he is now 26, currently signed for stoke city.
check here for his profile;https://www.google.com.cy/?gws_rd=cr&ei=Nhe_U_nALuSP7AbSloDQAQ#q=diouf+of+manchester+united
his video below when they sign him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_2el7671kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7zT4vzwxg8
chelshit should have signed him up if he was that good...
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Imoobot(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2014
Oh iya mi

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by xtervaganza(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2014
saasala:

Just give the guy a break nau

make Mikel sef give us break na

Like yobo did
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by danielwhite786: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2014
free money- bitcoins, every hour, please check my profile
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2014
freshprincex49: I am sorry but this is the end of Mikel's career. His situation was worsened by his lacklustre world cup performance. If Pirlo and klose could still be banging in goals at their age, Mikel has no exuse for his woeful performance. I guess Mourinho has been vindicated!.......Moses next on the line unless he improves drastically..
is moses a chelsea player ?
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2014
byrron:

But the same mikel has played in Chelsea for 8yrs now and under numerous coaches so whats ur point?

Was he suppose to play forever there?
Were is essein , Arjan roben, galas, lasana, balack, deco, luiz etc, were they not sold by chelsea? Didnt they moved on?

Players comes and go but the club remains so what's the senseless rants here all about?
Best comment.dont mind the mumus.
8 yrs at chelsea.Over 300 games.Won everything winnable.
Dont know whether tgey were expecting him to remain at chelsea forever.As if he is the 1st chelsea midfielder to be sold.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2014
xtervaganza: The only number 10 without a shot on target at the world cup

Lol

And some mumus still think this guy is good?
Everyone knows mikel had an awful world cup,but that doesnt mean u should post lies.Mikel had a shot on target.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by carlos1(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Adonir: Mikel should quit football and enter Nollywood. Who knows it might be his calling. Front page tinx cheesy

What mikel earns from football in a month, Nollywood can't pay him that in a year. Not even in 2years
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2014
This is a blessing in disguise.. its better for him to move on to somwia else..Mikel nwannem, u wunt regret it..afterall chelsea is not ur resting place..
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2014
brownlord1:

Just say was in Chelsea, he spent most of his time on the bench bros, there is different between playing for a club and to be in a club with seat belt.
eeeerm that is a big lie.if he spent most of d 8yrs on d bench then i dont think he would have made over 300 appearances.
Aside from last season and d season AVB was in charge,Mikel featured in over 70 percent of chelsea's matches per season and STARTED over 50 percent #FACT.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by naijanoni(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Quelme: oga, he hasn't won everything there is in football. Get your facts right.
he was talking about club football.
The only thing mikel hasnt won in club football is the uefa super cup .
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2014
beinstein:
i'd like to know the exact amount you were paid to defend Mikel Obi with the last drop of your blood. In naira, euro, dollar or pound? Be honest here please.
I pity your dad for wasting energy on your mom to produce a cigarette like u
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by begwong: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Long overdue!
tongue
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Davidolives(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2014
ojemba fc wey dey bback of my house
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Davidolives(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2014
he is the only player i know that won't ask why he was benched.he just enjoying the life at london and has refused to seek for competition.what i suspect is that he knows his real age and knows he has past his peak
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by domido(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Thank God. With Moses too... Little wonder u will neva see an African player in SAF team..... No racism intended. Only few African players r worth it.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Quelme: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2014
naijanoni: he was talking about club football.
The only thing mikel hasnt won in club football is the uefa super cup .
and what about the world club cup.? Oga, park well jawe...
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by jobsat34(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2014
he should just go back to the U-17 camp... lols
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by ndidibabe(f): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2014

Daft
That was too harsh!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abramovich Reveals Chelsea’s Likely New Owners / FC Barcelona Football Academy In Lagos (PHOTOS) / West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.