Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi (37391 Views)

I Will Sell Mikel, Torres Or Cech – Mourinho / Chelsea Plan To Sell Mikel For £4.5 Million. / Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Samunique(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'm a big fan of mikel, but mikel is the laziest player I've ever seen in my life. He's a kind of player that is so contented with mediocrity that he does not want to welcome new challenges.

I think chelsea just wants to help mikel with this move bcs mikel is ready to stay in chelsea for ten yrs without kicking a ball provided chelsea continues to pay his salary and he is known as a chelsea player, that's all he wants.
That's the reason he's never improved his game, he's a one dimensional player and very predictable in his game, in fact i was ashamed of him in Brazil, i can smell the laziness of his game pattern right from the inside of my TV set at home.

Mikel needs to be sold so that he can stop thinking as a boy of 2005. If he's not sold he will never improve, it takes a lazy player like mikel to be a bench warmer for almost 3 seasons now without making a transfer request or a loan move.

Chelsea pls carry go sell him so that he can rediscover himself.

11 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by kobonaire(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
It is actually good for Mikel. Currently he has developed into a "baba go-slow". Let him go to a club where he will get more first team action and thus have his previous confidence/sharpness restored. Football development is a continuos thing and obviously he has been regressing.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by englishmart(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
He can go on loan to Portsmouth.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by saasala(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
thompson1510: Seun suppose don ban you with all diz guava link wey u dey post for evry thread. Na all of una sha wan earn money. Mind you, you gotta try harder, you arnt funny. undecided

Seun will not ban me because I only share links that correspond with the thread. And mind you, am not sharing links because of money. .com is a mini social media website and not just a news providing platform; am posting links because I want to register it in the minds of men

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by obeski13(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
ajisebioyo1: frm d analysis frm d second round of d world cup, he was among the best 10 midfielder that completed their passes. Out of 244 passes he completed 202. Ur broda also dey play ball nah, call am to wear number 10 jearsy for naija
.why wont he complete all his passes when all he does is to make backpass to goalkeeper or d nearest person to him

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
I actually do feel sorry for him...I hope he never gets traded.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by hensben(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
blesszzy:
hahaha, see you, how i take talk lie.. U dont change a player whr he is gud at and put him whr he is nt. Mouriho did dat and d rest is left 4 us 2 see...
bro u dont understand footbal, mikel then was still a prodigy, i.e his position on the field wasnt solidified, so, he has to be trained in his position area like AMF,CMF,DMF, and DMF was only available for him then cos of his style of play, i.e, calm and holding the ball thats how DMF play, me n u know mikel is not fast and not a goal poacher as AMF, and he is not mobile nor dazzle with the ball as CMF, chelsea was having in person of lampard as AMF, ballack, deco, n essien as CMF, only makelele was DMF n he was already old then, so mikel was having a chance in that department to become one of the best. WYC doesnt mean you are already ripe as a player rather it prepare you for the big stage and to be known.Nigeria use over age to oppress real under age thats the reason they play good cos they are powerful, so when they get to the real stage n age is no longer on their side they flop,btw, where is chrisantus, alfa, oseni, rabiu ibrahim, stanley okoro . you think this people did not perform more than mikel at that stage, mikel was just lucky because he has a young body and a good football agent(john shittu).

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Sike(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
He should seek new challenge tho.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by xtervaganza(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
saasala: The most reliable and consistent Chelsea midfielder is going to be sold. Mourinho why? *Crying*. All of you haters of Mikel, there is God o. Daily Mail wrote a wonderful article on John Obi Mikel and how a white guy even tattooed his name on his butt. Read it here: http://www..com/daily-mails-wonderful-article-on-john-obi-mikel/
how many times have u guys posted this article? Just this only one article

I mean how many articles were written about Lampard, Hazard brilliance?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by BankuTilapia2: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
shurlar50: Pogba? Fabregas? Matic? I sha know that they'll also flop at Chelsea just like Mikel Obi

Hahaaaaaaaa Essien never flopped at chelsea. He was scoring wonderful goals. Matic, Fabregas and Pogba will never flop. Ur mikel is just useless thats all
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Cheeun(f): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
BRAV0O: Kano pillars strait!
grin
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by myspnigeria: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
nothing more to win with them tho....he shld move on
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by command01(f): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thank God for this news..Mikel should Just leave Chelsea while hoping he improves in all fronts anywhere he finds himself...

Very lazy!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by xtervaganza(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
The only number 10 without a shot on target at the world cup

Lol

And some mumus still think this guy is good?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by saasala(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
xtervaganza: how many times have u guys posted this article? Just this only one article

I mean how many articles were written about Lampard, Hazard brilliance?

Sorry bro, some people on here are yet to read it. I am sorry once again.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Dannyxy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nigerians are the most ungrateful people I have ever known.. same Mikel that brought joy to us?, wait, what do you expect? he had an average world cup as fare as I am concerned.. if you say Mikel had a poor world, then your football knowledge is no different from that of those that argue football on the street noisily. you have no insight on what tactical role and discipline is.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by filiks(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
shurlar50: Pogba? Fabregas? Matic? I sha know that they'll also flop at Chelsea just like Mikel Obi

Mikel Obi flop at Chelsea? Do you watch football at all that guy has won everything with the club so he needs to move on.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
a gentle man...is a patient wolf.....morhino don try for mikel body...e no gree grow..i mean...refused to RAISE HIS GAME LIKE GUINNESS....made of more...
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by xtervaganza(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
saasala:

Sorry bro, some people on here are yet to read it. I am sorry once again.
sir, u don't seem to get my point

I'm trying to tell u this is the only article you Mikel lovers have been able to post about hi being good

Then I asked if he's dat damn good-shouldnt he have countless number of articles about how good he really is like his club colleagues like Hazard and Lamps
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
...mikel should head to pinto united after being sold...
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Dannyxy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am a Chelsea fan, but Mikel should move to where he would be appreciated.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
ajisebioyo1: frm d analysis frm d second round of d world cup, he was among the best 10 midfielder that completed their passes. Out of 244 passes he completed 202. Ur broda also dey play ball nah, call am to wear number 10 jearsy for naija
Point of Correction, he completed 202 Backwards and sideways passes.. That's no way to Judge a CMF or DMF or whatever position his mind tells him he's playing.. Mikel plays as if he is in the Israelites Era(Backward compatibility of 1583BC).. He should pray clubs bid for him, buh which club wants a player that plays as if he's suffering from CODEINE OVERDOSE..

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by eaglechild: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hermanie:

Its not just about Mikel, but the whole super eagles. My bet accumulated to 117k before their match against Iran, they made me lose everything. Again, against France, i predicted a draw by full time (90 mins) that was a 48k withdrawal lost. I know that most NL guys are claiming millionaires, but the super eagles cost me 165k in two weeks plus the total of 5k i used in placing those bets
You should be in therapy for your gambling addiction and not take it out on Mikel.

Besides if you are a millionaire you shouldn't really be bothered that much, after all gambling is not fail proof.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by saasala(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
xtervaganza: sir, u don't seem to get my point

I'm trying to tell u this is the only article you Mikel lovers have been able to post about hi being good

Then I asked if he's dat damn good-shouldnt he have countless number of articles about how good he really is like his club colleagues like Hazard and Lamps

There are countless fine articles about him, its just this one that got us. Why do you detest this guy so much. Would you still criticize Mikel if your youger sister brought him home as her fiance?

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by eaglechild: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dannyxy: Nigerians are the most ungrateful people I have ever known.. same Mikel that brought joy to us?, wait, what do you expect? he had an average world cup as fare as I am concerned.. if you say Mikel had a poor world, then your football knowledge is no different from that of those that argue football on the street noisily. you have no insight on what tactical role and discipline is.

Thanks a lot .
Going through this thread brought me to the conclusion that most Nigerians are incapable of analytical thinking.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by popcykaylah(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Paroman: Mikel is not as bad as all you morafuckers seem to paint him. The same guy y'all are calling all sorts of names had a very good tournament in SA last year, he was our best player at the confederations cup and if I can remember clearly, he was also voted the man of the match against Iran in this WC. He had a poor worldcup, so? Same as Costa, Xavi, Gerrard, Casillas and a host of other good players too. If Mikel should leave Chelsea today, he will gain his ground in whichever team he finds himself. I remember how Arsenal fans were all saying all of sorts of rubbish about Gervinho during his time at Arsenal, currently he is a god at Roma. Mikel leaving Chelsea would be a blessing not just for him but also for the National team too.

Mr you are yarning shiitt...he's never going to gain ground anywhere .. he's too lazy..plays for just the money..you like him as a person doesn't mean you should cover his mess..Haba,even if the likes of coaster and co played through injuries at the world cup and failed to perform they have proved them selves ...let's see who buys the snail

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by andyanders: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Who will buy that idiot that cost us world cup quarter final. Unless he will go to Antelope of his state. No right thinking manager would love to sign Mikel unless he wants to go for relegation
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by flowjoe: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Paroman: The same way Anderson became a star at Man U right?
Ol'boy Anderson was not getting started up ,but later on he's football improved **diju notice ?
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Ela59: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
There is no status erected for any critic in the world. " You can't use the world cup to judge the performance of any player". Yaya wasn't among 20 best midfielder in the on going world likewise Xavi. Mikel is far better than that your onazi take it or live it.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by ksbusari(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Returns from mikel's sale may bring bad luck to chelseafc. Maybe chelseafc should just release him freely
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by xtervaganza(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
saasala:

There are countless fine articles about him, its just this one that got us. Why do you detest this guy so much. Would you still criticize Mikel if your youger sister brought him home as her fiance?
#1, my sisters are married

#2, I'll be more than happy to have him as a brother in law, he's accomplished

#3, he's sh*t nowadays and not deserving of Nigeria's storied #10 shirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abramovich Reveals Chelsea’s Likely New Owners / West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash / FC Barcelona Football Academy In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.