Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Am Busted!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Busted!!! (4160 Views)

PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Busted!!! by Lorlaahlozz: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
speechless
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Prowizy2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
fijiano202: Honestly u are sick,stewpid and fuccked..the annoying part is ur still claiming church girl..am sure people like u insult guys and girls that double date and sleep around....u shouldnt dip ur hand in a bees comb if u dont wanna be stung..its true that we dont choose who we love but the christain thing u should have done is to break up with ur First BF when u knew u like the new guy...i would feel really hurt and betrayed if i was ur First BF..i understand the guy is not giving u the attention and time u need but u should have cut him lose than to cheat on him...ur best bet is to break up with one of them..follow ur heart in choosing the right guy cos been happy is the key to a healthy relationship
Nigga do i look like the owner of the thread? Why attacking me. . undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Busted!!! by crackhaus: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
teeo:

Lmao, you no go kill me. Church runs is dating a church brother but that doesn't stop her from scratching the itch from someone else. Chia there is God oooo
Indeed.

It's like I will start 'church relationship'.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Prowizy2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
TyTymer:
It reminds me of one church babe I had like dat. Hmmm. Deception is second nature to them.
She did the same thing to you?
Re: I Am Busted!!! by fijiano202(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Prowizy2: Nigga do i look like the owner of the thread? Why attacking me. . undecided
sorry dude,the quote was a mistake
Re: I Am Busted!!! by UjSizzle(f): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
You were unfaithful to your boyfriend and I just couldn't get past that to properly assimilate the rest of your story.
What were you even thinking paying attention to the other guy to that extent?
Why were you trying to avoid him on the first meet(or proposed meet) if there was really nothing to it? Geez! This didn't even make any sense at all undecided

Sit down and think about what you've done. Assess yourself properly and what you feel for both guys. Decide who you love best and tell him what's up.
I can't guarantee this won't blow up in your face though, but then you cant have it all.
Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Busted!!! by UjSizzle(f): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Really though.... 'women' undecided

Offer some advice to the sister bebe, I have none.
grin I have.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by TyTymer(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Prowizy2: She did the same thing to you?
Betrayal but not the same thing. But close sha.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Prowizy2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
fijiano202: sorry dude,the quote was a mistake
I feel your anger. . Isokay grin
Re: I Am Busted!!! by crackhaus: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin I have.
Seen.

I'm glad you and I don't have a 'church relationship', meaning I can trust you grin
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Indeed.

It's like I will start 'church relationship'.

Don't start church relationship, just date a girl who is one and you would enjoy the benefits. She would be lying to her "fiance " that no se.x and you would be enjoying the benefits.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by UjSizzle(f): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Seen.

I'm glad you and I don't have a 'church relationship', meaning I can trust you grin
Church relationship hah grin
I don't imagine I can have a kissless relationship with a guy.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Prowizy2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
TyTymer:
Betrayal but not the same thing. But close sha.
Maybe i'll have to try and see how it looks like . . Church Relationship
Re: I Am Busted!!! by ojun50(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Set a date for 3 of u then u no what next

that y i do church tins oh
Re: I Am Busted!!! by crackhaus: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
teeo:

Don't start church relationship, just date a girl who is one and you would enjoy the benefits. She would be lying to her "fiance " that no se.x and you would be enjoying the benefits.
Lol... na so. grin
Re: I Am Busted!!! by crackhaus: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
Church relationship hah grin
I don't imagine I can have a kissless relationship with a guy.
Temperature just went up one degree, you try well well grin
Re: I Am Busted!!! by robedu: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gbam i know you, i know the poster cos i know about her meeting the first boy friend, i was in that get-together, the rice was quite delicious and i saw the stars in the boy friend's eye and everyone just knew he will run after her.

She is a very hard working lady, hardly have time for anything and quite successful, she is very very successful oo, have two cars and still as young as middle 20s.., i just called her to confirm the story but she is not answering her calls, i never knew she could date two guys though. my brother had always had a crush on her but she is this sisters you see in church that behave like they cant hurt a fly, my brother tried talking to her even before she met the first boy friend but she refused to even answer a hi, so somebody who couldnt answer a hi to my brother could double date. hehehehehe, others must hear this. infact i still have the diary given to me at that birthday here, it was in 2012 november. OMG!!! this is interesting
Re: I Am Busted!!! by UjSizzle(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Temperature just went up one degree, you try well well grin
*plants kiss on the tip of his nose*
You'll feel better in a moment wink
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
robvp: i am really confused please advise.

I have been in a church relationship with this guy.

How We Met
His father is a very lovely old man, i like him alot, and the father usually beg me to eat in church cos i dont eat except junk foods etc. so during his father's 68 birthday celebration in church, the house ceremony was suppose to be the weekend following the church ceremony (his children arrangement sha), so after talking we ask him to say a wish, the old man was still laughing when his eyes got on me then he laughed again and said jokingly that his wish will be for me to come and cook in their house and eat with them lol. everyone shouted Elenumajeun like they usually call me - which of course means somebody that doesnt eat in yoruba lol.

So na i could not afford to allow an old man wish go unfulfilled so i went to their house to cook coconut rice and serve everyone food on the table, even though i use to see his children in church and ofcourse their lovely mom, nothing really brought us together not even greetings, but that day, seeing me in their house was joy for everyone, we had time to gist and like all of them will say, they never knew i was so funny and playful. so his second son took advantage, collected my number and we began to talk.

From office chat to night calls to outings we began to know more about ourselves, discovering things we never knew about each other and then he ask that we go into a relationship.

You know church relationship what it looks like, no kissing or romance lol and we are quite very busy, he works in the island and i work in mainland, he closes late most of the time and so do i, most time we can book a date and before you know its either an urgent meeting came up in his office or in my office so we just chat. and on saturdays i go for choir practice and he goes to usher meetings and preparation for service starts in the evening so we hardly have time to even see ourselves but we chat and call everyday.

One day, as i browse facebook to ease myself of the stress, i saw a friend request, i checked and the person had over 300 mutual friends i just knew he must be a church member cos i have many church members as friends so i accepted, i checked the face and he looked familiar.

Minutes later he chated me up to say thank you i did not reply, then he followed with, i was blessed by your teachings the other day, so in other for me not to look rude that maybe one of the people in my youth class is thanking me and i ignore, i just answered and he took it from there, chating from one church stuff to the other, i then realise we are in the same choir though we worship in different branches, we usually have bi monthly choir practice that bring every choir from other branch together so he promise to spot me in the general choir practice.

The general choir practice finally came and he tried to spot me but i went hiding, i drove off immediately after and when he did call i told him i was on my way already, he thought i was joking, the second choir practice for the month came and i stylishly escaped again, this time immediately i left, nigga tracked me down and followed me and i never knew, i only notice a car at my back when i was trying to park at home, i wanted to reverse so i saw a car was wondering why the person would not pass to give me space to reverse and park well, to my surprise when i came out of the car, this guy was there smiling on his steering.

We talked outside for sometime then he left, i begin to share the night call, i no longer do very long calls with my boy friend again cos his calls will be on the call waiting through out, disturbing and distracting me and once i drop his calls will come in, and sometime my boy friend will call back and find my number busy and his calls on call waiting, things continues this way, when my boy friend complained i told him, its nothing that its just some friends that's all. he is a very gentle guy so he just stopped complaining and never suspected me of anything.

Before i know what was happening, this new guy fell in love with me and started doing everything to attract me, then we started hanging out, even when meetings will pop up, like my boy friend will say ok let's cancel it, he will rather say ok, lets just meet in a minute no matter how and the good thing is we work in the same vicinity so its easy to meet, he will close from work and will drive down to my office, wait outside and wont even tell me he's around just to give me a surprise dinner dress and take me out, this guy is so romantic and very soon i begin to watch out for his surprises and at this point, calls with my boy friend dropped to like 40% and if he complains i will say i had a hectic day at work, or so much work to take care of which is why i have no time for calls and still he will believe all is well.

After like 12 months of this cat and dog walk, i begin to fall in love with him, so each time we talk he will say, make me the happiest man on earth, accept the proposal to love me please and in one of those days i just said, i love you.

This guy shouted and laughed for a very long time and said yes i got it, he said baby please let me inform my two best school friends that she has said yes now, he called two people and informed them and was so happy.

On Sunday morning he called to say he will be worshiping in my church branch that morning, that he want to see one of his school best friend whom he informed about me saying yes to him that he want the guy to arrange somethings for him. i said ok no problem.

So after church i saw him with my boy friend locking up and gisting seriously, laughing continuously in one corner, i was like are they setting me up or what, i left church immediately and avoided all of them, switched off my phone.

Later in the night i switched on and i got an sms from the two of them that they have been trying to reach me. each of them saying they wanted to introduce me to their best friend. wooooo!!!!

Immediately after he (new boy friend) called me and ask why i never looked for him, that he stayed almost in an open place talking with his best friend so i could see him, that he wanted to introduce me to him, that the guy will be his best man hmm.... he told me his best friend (who is also my boy friend)told him, he is dating a very good lady in church, best lady in the world and that he too will be getting married soon that he is planning to propose very soon.

So he said to me, i want us to do our wedding before him lol, that the guy must best him and then he laughed hard while i pondered around.

While i was still on his calls my boy friend was on awaiting calls, he had called 3 times so i told him somebody is calling i will need to answer immediately, i cut off his calls to respond to my boyfriend and he said baby why did you dissapear from church na, my best school friend visited the church today and i really wanted to show him who my baby is, he talked about his girl friend, how the girl is good, beautiful, brilliant but i think he hasn't seen you, by the time i introduce you to him, he will be speechless, he actually told me i should arrange some settings for him to propose to his girl friend, he said i should invite old school friends and there about which is what im working on.

i almost fainted on the call but honestly i dont know what to do.

I called the new boyfriend to tell him everything but he wont let me, i was looking funny with tears he said ok, please dont cry dont worry i will forgive you anything, i love you to that point, tell me anything you have to tell me, i do know you have a past but i love you beyond so if anything is bordering you, just let it go.

What should i d now?

And note i have not had any intimacy with the two of them, sex, romance or anything close to that, its been purely church relationships.
U only need to do 2 things...
1) Leave those two men; sever any ccommmunication with them

2) Then come to me let's strt afresh...

Finish (as easy as dat)
Re: I Am Busted!!! by crackhaus: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
*plants kiss on the tip of his nose*
You'll feel better in a moment wink
*brings lips up in place of nose to receive her Kiss*

Now I feel better grin
Re: I Am Busted!!! by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na wa o. This life tho.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by phlemzy: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Raymondenyi why u quote dat whole epistle. U're a staylite before o..
robedu you sound pained because she dint show any interest in ur brother. C'mon u dont need dat. Op, if I were u,i'll avoid this two guys for this tym so as to observe them a little more,then free one asap.Good none has sex u yet. I dont think its a set up,just an unfortunate coincidence.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by dre11(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
madridfc: Girl in a relationship with Mr A, unknowingly fell in love with Mr B who is the best friend of Mr A.

thanks for the summary

1 Like

Re: I Am Busted!!! by RipVanWink: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
strange story , in this fb,instagram, twitter age, u date 2 close friends, without them showing each other pics/profiles etc,,,,,, ihmmmmmm,
assuming its true, my advice is brk off with the 2 bros, make ur peace with GOD, learn from ur mistaes,,,,ont double date again,,,,,,,,,how its done is having good friends,,,,,,,,,,,,u agree to date only when u r more thn 75% sure that u hv found the one
Re: I Am Busted!!! by jsunex(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Too long..
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Benita4bliss(f): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
U made a very big mistake by not telling the new guy that u are date someone already. maybe he won't have gone that far like this. i know why u was carried away with this new guy, cos no matter what he will still find out time for u guys to see.but ur boyfriend will tell that it is already late and he postphone it to next time. look, what u will do now is to call d both of them on phone and tell them. What u will undastand now u have betray d trust and everything both had for u. Is only d one that ril loves that will stand now to fight for his love. But have it in mind that u have succeeded in make two good friends enemies.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Awwwwww touching! You should tell the two of them. Am sure you can't love them the same way.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2014
OP you said you chat a lot with your boyfriend, if I may ask on which platform? bbm,? whatsapp,? viber,? how come they met and none could show the other your picture? all these nairaland entertainers would not just come out plain and say "I want to test my writing skills."
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2014
These biitches ain't loyal
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Sabretooth1(m): 4:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Omo see gobe!

And they say it's only men that cheat. This, I believe, represents more than 90% of girls. They always have a backup boyfriend.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by robvp: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2014
Dear all, like i said, my boy friend is a very gentle person and we decided to keep our relationship low key because of our position in church, we don't share each other's photos or comment unnecessarily on our post, only fb and bbm chat, on my birthdays we usually hanged out, share gifts and cards without public viewing, while the second one on the other hand is a type that want to flaunt it but i usually cautioned him to keep it low so people especially the youths i lead in church won't be deviated from what i'm teaching them, i feel so bad right now cos this news must not be blown out in church as it will do a great damage to the people following me.

I have invited the second guy so i can tell him everything this evening and just leave the other out of it but really from my heart, i feel more for the new one than the old one.
Re: I Am Busted!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2014
robvp: Dear all, like i said, my boy friend is a very gentle person and we decided to keep our relationship low key because of our position in church, we don't share each other's photos or comment unnecessarily on our post, only fb and bbm chat, on my birthdays we usually hanged out, share gifts and cards without public viewing, while the second one on the other hand is a type that want to flaunt it but i usually cautioned him to keep it low so people especially the youths i lead in church won't be deviated from what i'm teaching them, i feel so bad right now cos this news must not be blown out in church as it will do a great damage to the people following me.

I have invited the second guy so i can tell him everything this evening and just leave the other out of it but really from my heart, i feel more for the new one than the old one.

Look my friend stop disturbing the, serenity n tranquility of our beloved Nairaland, with ur cock n bull story; we havee offered U our admonitions cum suggestions, u either leave it or tek it...
I 4 one gave u mmmy timeless suggestion n unparalled advice on d nxt step to take... U either use dem; or u tek ur lead....
We nairalanders re very intellectual n illustrous, Do not disturb us again.... ***goes back to sleep***

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why He Wun't Use CDs ......must Read / Single Mother With House, Good Job, Beautiful Daughter Need A Husband ?(photo) / Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.