Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Peachtree Accounting Software - Training And Implementation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Peachtree Accounting Software - Training And Implementation (903 Views)

Civil Engineering And Accounting Software / Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting And Tally.erp9 Certificate Training / Diary Of An SAP Implementation Team Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree Accounting Software - Training And Implementation by MMCONSULTANT(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Do you want to be financially free?
Do you want to be your own boss within the shortest period of time?
Do you want to earn a living by being a solution provider?

Learning Peachtree Complete Accounting offers you the opportunity to be a business process transformation consultant.

Peachtree handles the responsibility of integrating business processes as most companies have the challenge(s) of integrating their business process(es) like Inventory, Accounts Payable/Creditors/Purchases Management, Accounts Receivable/Debtors and Sales Management, Employees and Payroll Management, Financial Statement and other Financials and so on.

Join us for a training as we impact the knowledge that can lead to your financial freedom.

You will be equipped with the capacity to provide solutions to companies as there are several of them that will need your expertise.

Call today to book for this intensive training on 08034403624 Amaechi
Re: Peachtree Accounting Software - Training And Implementation by nasiruyang: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
It is better you meet Yemi (08038346962, 08025673759) who did it for me, I went to him confirm whether he can take me on Sage Accounting, Dac-Easy Accounting and QuickBooks Accounting, and to my utmost surprise, this guy took me on all of them and how they relate on the following headings:

Transactions Management
Cash Management
Stock/Inventory Management
Debtors Management
Creditor Management
Human Resources Management
Payroll Management
Tax Management
Report Management

All these are practically dealt with in detail and in clear explanation. In fact, really enjoy these.

Thank you Yemi

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed At Vouchernet Ltd / Teaching Profession / Which Hand Work Is The Best For Mass Comm Student To Learn Bcaus Of Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.