Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt (1725 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
I will not repeat this information. Please, pass it on and share to as many people as possible.

[size=14pt]-- SMS ------

Sent: Jul 10, 2014 12:15 PM
Subject: Privileged information reveals the...

Privileged information reveals the mass arrival of BOKO HARAM Fighters to Southern Nigeria, especially to LAGOS and RIVERS States. We have been advised to take urgent and adequate security measures in Churches, especially on Sundays and in places with large gathering such as markets, shopping malls, cinemas, parks. etc. Please pass on to your other friends and family members, especially those residing in PH and lagos. News got to us that our enemy is planning something bigger than Nyanya bomblast btw Tuesday n Wednesday in Abuja. Mind your movement and be careful, the place is still unknown. Pls pass it round to save your loved ones. May God help us and save our country. Pls the message is from a reliable source in the UN office, dont disregard, pls pass to others. Received from a friend
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN[/size]
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by CORTANA: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
False alarm! Though we still have to be vigilant.

More bokoharam members to be massacred and arrested rather.
The LOC has spoken!
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Danhumprey: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
gringringringringringrin
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringringringringrin
Corpses don't laugh, but even skeletons still show their teeth.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Danhumprey: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Orikinla:
Corpses don't laugh, but even skeletons still show their teeth.
How sure are you about that info? That's what I'm laughing at.
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Onlinebizexpert(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
na so i hear say suya dey kill

well asari vs shekau loading

1 Like

Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Danhumprey: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
In GEJ's voice,"No cause for control. Everything is under alarm! We are on top of the situation!"
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Most likely a false alarm, but whether false or true, everyone must exercise caution
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by engrflames: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
He who have ears, let him listen, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Omexonomy: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Orikinla: I will not repeat this information. Please, pass it on and share to as many people as possible.

[size=14pt]-- SMS ------

Sent: Jul 10, 2014 12:15 PM
Subject: Privileged information reveals the...

Privileged information reveals the mass arrival of BOKO HARAM Fighters to Southern Nigeria, especially to LAGOS and RIVERS States. We have been advised to take urgent and adequate security measures in Churches, especially on Sundays and in places with large gathering such as markets, shopping malls, cinemas, parks. etc. Please pass on to your other friends and family members, especially those residing in PH and lagos. News got to us that our enemy is planning something bigger than Nyanya bomblast btw Tuesday n Wednesday in Abuja. Mind your movement and be careful, the place is still unknown. Pls pass it round to save your loved ones. May God help us and save our country. Pls the message is from a reliable source in the UN office, dont disregard, pls pass to others. Received from a friend
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN[/size]
why is it that you and ur ilks are fond of spreading amala and ewedu rumor?
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Ohjerry: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
And where is this coming from?

Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by Hermanie(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Maybe its false, but we have to be carefull, I am a port Harcourt resident, I've heard of rumors of bombs in the past two weeks. One was in ogbigbo town, the other was in the popular mile 3 market. I decided not to say it on NL because i didn't see for myself but some of my co-workers claimed they saw the one in mile 3.

So please lets be careful, and mods put this in FP to inform more people. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Emergency News: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Lagos And Port Harcourt by CharlesPhc: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Did I hear you say from a reliable source in the UN office? Where was this your Mr. reliable source when the UN office was bombed in Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Best, I Salute You Sire / Slump In Oil Prices: A Progressive Way Out (1)- Bola Tinubu / Attend Jonathan’s Rally Or Forfeit Your Salaries” – Fayose Coerces Ekit Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.