Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

>>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) (64317 Views)

The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics) / Continuation of "FALLEN" Photol Novel Uploaded A Love Story by browngarri / The Angele Of The Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
rapmike: Wahala dey!
big one for that matter.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
ESIXLOVE: big one for that matter.
I'm sure they don swear for that school, walahi.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by shadyemmanuel(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: Oersted(m),
1st Ghost reader detected grin

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by tmamuda(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dis one na missing action. Ride on Boss
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by tmamuda(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Boss, wetin dey happen nw? It is well. Thank God
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Esixlove darling......where are you now.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Psalmwise(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Bro watapend..i pray its ntwritersblock o
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Esixlove bro....just hope you're OK?
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
ESIXLOVE
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
patiently waitin for mor updates. weldon Esixlove wish u mor grace
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by tmamuda(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Esixlove? Hope all well.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
E
S
I
X
L
O
V
E

When are you coming online?
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
i'm soöööööö back
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Flakkydagirl: E
S
I
X
L
O
V
E

When are you coming online?
my love i'm back. I miss you guys. As soon as i charge my phone, i will type.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
tmamuda: Esixlove? Hope all well.
i'm so fine. Nd u,
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
ESIXLOVE: my love i'm back. I miss you guys. As soon as i charge my phone, i will type.
Yipee!

Did you really type D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°?
Its so good to see you again.
Welcome back dearie....
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
thank GOD you are back.

###PatientlyWaiting
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
** STORY SO FAR **

Jude and his committee of friend are always into one trouble or another.
Jude was with his girlfriend Sade when an argument broke out that made Sade to walk out on jude while the former followed closely.
That led to Sade being involved in an accident. Those that knocked her down left her there to die , while Jude took to his heel because of fear but was later persuaded by his friend Chuks to come back.
On their arrival at the scene, they discovered that the body was no where to be found.
While they were still contemplating on the issue, they were apprehended by the ' man o war ' that were on patrol because of the recent activities by various cult group in the school.

They later escaped after giving them false informations on their data.

Jude was later visited by a strange girl and was declare missing after two weeks has passed.
This led to the DPO of the divisional headquarter inviting his friends for questioning.

On their way to the police station, they boarded a bus that unknown to them was filled with ritualist.

Many things occurred in the course of the journey that landed them in a thick forest instead of their intended destination.
But the managed to escape and trace their way back to school but not without a story to tell.

Due to their failure to appear at the station, the DPO was forced to send some of his men to the school.
On their arrival, further mysteries were unveiled. The HOD of physics department was found in his office in the pool of his blood with a knife driven into his body.
Emergency units soon showed up and took him to the school's teaching hospital.

The arrival of the Three missing guys raised some dust in the school. But they were too weak to speak , so they were taken to the teaching hospital for medication.

Three girls in their hostel engaged in an argument that led to two of them confronting each, which in turn led to fight that led to one of them being hurt and passed out.

** CONTINUATION **

The evil spirit that led Abigail to push Ada to the wall, disappeared immediately the act was executed, leaving her to face the consequences of her action.

" i'm so dead!!! " Abigail cried out in confusion and regret.

" please Nkechi, what do we do now.? " she asked.

" did i hear you we!. when i was begging the two of you to stop and settle your differences, both of you were feeling like wwe super stars. Now you want to drag me into i., you are so on your own. " Nkechi mocked.

" Nkechi please, you cant do to me now, please i'm begging you to help me out. I was so foolish , i dont even know what came over me. please Nkechi, don't leave me to my fate. "

" so what you you intend to do now? " Nkechi asked. Her tone was soft and firm.

" i don't know, i'm just so blank! " Abigail replied and broke down in tears.

" common stand up now and be strong!, now is not the time to go emotional, it is time to think deep. " Nkechi exploded.
With an amazing speed , Abigail dried her eyes.
They resolved to alerting the school authority......

TBC......
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Flakkydagirl: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
FTC

Yipee..
Nice intro...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Yea yea!!!

Very thoughtful of you to summarize the previous updates boss....

Anticipating more!!!!
And yea!, welcome back!! cheesy
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
goodnight guys. I have an appointment with my bed and pillow.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Flakkydagirl: FTC

Yipee..
Nice intro...
thanks dear. I've not really had time to check on your recent write ups, but will do so soon. Please dont be angry with me.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: thank GOD you are back.

###PatientlyWaiting
thank you my prince.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
dammygoody: Yea yea!!!

Very thoughtful of you to summarize the previous updates boss....

Anticipating more!!!!
And yea!, welcome back!! cheesy
Dammygoody always the gentleman. Anyway thanks you for still having faith in me.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by Psalmwise(m): 1:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Exislove meen guy u Bleep up oo u jus wka go jus lik dat if no b say i dn go settle issue for liberia i 4dn cum bundle u go sambisa. Make dm bulala ya yansh.....smilez anyways welcumbck....more ororo to ur hands. grin grin
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
** CONTINUATION **

" what is this that i'm hearing!, that you idiots allowed that fool of an HOD " to survive!!! " chief asked in anger.

" we are sorry boss! " the four thugs echoed in unison with their faces to the floor.

" sorry for yourselves!, just a simple assignment , you guyz messed it up. " chief spat out in anger.
He was red with indignation.

" we are sorry boss! " they echoed.

" your assignment was very simple!, kill the HOD of physics department Mr Chidi Okafor phd or whatever his titles are , you people went and messed up the whole deal. "

" now i want you people to pay him a visit at the hospital and clean up the mess that you guyz left behind. "

" yes boss! " they echoed

" remember not to get caught, if you guyz do, then you guyz will face the hangman alone. Have i made myself clear!!!. "

" yes boss!! " they saluted and made for the door.

" ahaa!, rattle snake!, have you arranged the things that we need for sacrifice. " chief stopped them in their track.

" why i'm i here?, and who are you? " Ada asked while trying to sit up.
She felt a sharp excruciating pain in her and gave out a cry.

" try to relax my dear. " the woman in white tried to calm her.

" don't touch me! " she yell at the woman. The woman immediately retrieved her hands.

" take it easy young lady!, i'm just here to take care of you. My name is Dr Rose and you are in the university of port harcourt teaching hospital.

" but what am i doing here? "

" you have to rest now , your condition is delicate, everything will be explain to you later, but for now just rest my dear. " Dr Rose patted her neck softly.

Ada slowly drifted to wonderland, leaving her pains behind.

It was early the next day that Ada came around. Slowly she tried to open her eyes. she was feeling a mild headache that seems to be channeled towards she forehead.

" Goodmorning miss, you are awake already. So how are you feeling? " the woman in white asked her.

" i'm better than the first time i woke. " she replied with a faded smile.

" are you Dr Rose? " she asked.

" no, i'm a nurse. My name is Jess. Dr Rose is on normally comes to the hospital in the evening, so she's not around now. But never you worry i will take good care of you. Should anything happend, there're other qualified doctors that can arrest the situation. " Jess said in a hurry.

" ok. But what day is it? " Ada enquired.

" what!!! " she screamed when she heard the date.

" you see miss, some students called the hospital to report that a student had passed out in the female hostel. The emergency unit brought you here in coma, two girls also came with the ambulance that brought you here, they said that they were your friends. And that was three a week ago. "

" that must be Abigail and Nkechi. " she said to herself.

" have you seen any of them since then? " she asked.

" yes, they were here last night, but Dr Rose told them that you don't disturbance.

" ok thank you very much. "

" you are welcome. " Jess said smiling

" let me inform the Doctor that you are awake. " she said and went out.

" that Abigail, she will surely hear from me when i'm out of here. " Ada said with a wicked grin.

TBC........
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Psalmwise: Exislove meen guy u Bleep up oo u jus wka go jus lik dat if no b say i dn go settle issue for liberia i 4dn cum bundle u go sambisa. Make dm bulala ya yansh.....smilez anyways welcumbck....more ororo to ur hands. grin grin
thanks man. I appreciate you.
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by dammygoody(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2014
ESIXLOVE: Dammygoody always the gentleman. Anyway thanks you for still having faith in me.
I remain loyal boss...
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
** CONTINUATION **

Three days later, everyone except the HOD was fit to be discharge from the hospital.
The three friends were to meet with the authority of the school in two days time to explain their sudden disappearance from the school when they were to see the DPO of the divisional headquarter.

Chuks, Fred, and Johnbull packed their little provision that was provided for them at the hospital, and bade the hospital goodbye.
Everyone of them was looking sad. Not because they were missing someone at the hospital, but because of the mess that Jude had landed them.

Ada in the other hand was having a difficult time leaving the hospital.
She had made some special friends during her stay in the hospital, especially nurse Jess who was the one feeding her with the latest gist and rumour in school.

Her roommates Nkechi and Abigail were present at the hospital to accompany her to the hostel.
Abigail had earlier on apologised for her action and asked for forgiveness from Ada, which Ada only pretended to have forgiven her, but deep down in her heart, she had sworn to have her revenge on Abigail. According to her, the score must be even before she will agree to lay down her sword.

After hugging so many friends at the hospital, Ada and her friends finally left the hospital at noon.
The journey back to the hostel was a silent one, as everyone seems occupied in her private world.

The buzzing from Ada's phone broke the silence that engulf the cab that they boarded.

" Goodafternoon ma. " she spoke into the phone unceremoniously.

" my child how are you doing? "

" i'm fine ma " she replied. The tone of her voice showed that she was in a hurry to dismiss whosoever the caller was.

" we heard that you were hospitalised, but your daddy and i were out of town at the time of the incident, we just came back yesterday. We are so happy that nothing bad happend to you. "

" ma,, it ok, the lord was on my side. "

" but how did it happend? "

" it was an accident, i slipped and lost my balance , hitting my head in the process and passed out, my friends had to called the emergency unit of the school. " she concluded without much enthusiasm.

" hmm, God be praise. How about visiting the house this weekend? "

" i'm sorry ma, i've been out for more than a week, i have lots of ground to cover. I need to start working on the lectures that i've missed due to my absence. " she explained.

" it's ok, just take care of yourself, and study very hard to pass out with good grades. "

" ok ma, i will do that. Thanks for calling. "

" it's my duty to take care of you, so its nothing. "

" there she go again, trying to pretend. " Ada whispered to herself.

" thank you ma, i'm grateful ma. " she replied before ending the call.

" nonsense!!, that woman is a real witch!, " she screamed to no one in particular.
" she will just be pretending as if she love and care for me, when in the real sense all she wish for me is death. " she added agitated.
She was seriously fuming with anger on the inside, and the silence of her friends was not helping matters.

" that girl is truely worthless! " mrs Jones screamed to the surrounding after dropping Ada's call.

" imagine the effrontery and impudence with which that little imp was talking to me. " she spat out in disgust.

" i don't blame her, I would have allowed her to die with her worthless mother, like mother, like daughter. " she continued.

" with whom are you speaking? "

" oh!, chief you are welcome. I was not speaking to anyone, i was just meditating. " mrs Jones replied in a hurry.

" how can meditation be that loud?, anyway that was your business. Have you heard from my daughter? " Chief asked.

" oooooh!, that girl should have die in whatever accident it was that put her in coma and let me have my peace in this house. " she yell on her inside.

" she's fine, i just spoke with her moments ago. "

" I guess she was the reason you were fuming when i came in. " Chief replied sacastically and walked away.

" worthless mother!, worthless father! and worthless daughter!. " she murmured and went after Chief.

The three friends reached the resident area and parted to their various hostels.
Fred and Johnbull went together, while Chuks walked away alone.

" how i wish Jude was here. " He thought.

TBC......
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by jonazter(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
This is getin mor intrestin, nice one Esixlove kip it up, I pray ur phone shudnt distub u again....adjust my chair, sipin Alomo biter wit bread as I await ur updates
Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
jonazter: This is getin mor intrestin, nice one Esixlove kip it up, I pray ur phone shudnt distub u again....adjust my chair, sipin Alomo biter wit bread as I await ur updates
welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
I see you are back with loads of updates.
God bless you, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Saved By Amnesia / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.