Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (49435 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola's 30 Months Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by popplm(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
sangresan: If you believe this Omisore's profile,you are dumb...Can you build something on nothing?...A challenge has been handed out to Omisore since last year...Let him show the pics of his Matric Day at Owo Poly or that of his Graduation Day....If he cannot do that,let him convince Nigerians by identifying just two of his class mates at Owo Poly...Owo Poly is under Mimiko and we know why Omisore spent fortunes on Mimiko's election...Let him surprise us by identifying his friends in school.If he cannot,then all those supporting Omisore here are just backing the wrong horse...Meanwhile,Aregbesola has his Matric Day pics,Graduation Day pics and NYSC pics on facebook...If you arent sure,add Omowaiye Oluremi on facebook and ask him to send you the pics.Shalom.
have your bath, take some gaari and sleep. Tommorow is anoda day.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by jeffoe(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
delete that Engr. prefix and include Engr tech as the appropriate suffix.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Abraham2013(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
REDshouse: who set this goat out by this time of the night... Back to the topic, what i know is that the man ogbeni is a performer anytime anyday and i belive he is the best man for the job... Besides how much does pdp pay per post..
Y do u want to know how much PDP pay per page? R u afraid APC is not paying u well?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by bong4(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrankC3:

Not that I am very interested in this issue, but this your argument is not really making much sense to me. If Aregbesola completed his OND/HND and earned the qualification that comes with it, why did he not declare it as his highest academic qualification? Is it not clear to you that the only reason why ANYONE at all, including Aregbesola and Nwoye and any other person will present a lower certificate to INEC is because he could be afraid of the legal and future political implication of presenting a document he never 'really earned'?

If Aregbesola has a higher degree than WAEC, he should present it to the electorates, it is their right to know. If he can't do so, then people are right to reinforce the conclusion of INEC that WAEC is his highest qualification, if he likes, he can be an MIT PhD holder.

I personally see nothing wrong with a WAEC holder contesting for high offices, after all, my technicians often leave me in awe of their skills and grit and they have just C&G. I will start having issues with them, just I am having with Aregbesola fans around here, when they start telling me that the papers they presented as their highest academic qualification for employment is not really their highest qualification, and instead of showing me their latest or highest qualification, they start telling me about how they have run their family and business successfully and how they have gathered all awards and membership from NASA and MOSSAD.

my brother, i think we should be tired of paper qualification but performance. We have alot of MBAs, ICANs etc mismanaging our economy. How many mechanical engineers can differentiate between an injector or carburetor. Don't judge a man only by what he is but also by what he has done.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by bong4(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, what I choose to believe and act on is at my discretion.
It still doesn't explain why ur skewed brain turned some achievement to all achievement.
This is the beginning of acute madness.
bros you can still pass your comment without calling him/ her names. Let's be cultured here.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Yinkagbo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
LtCZAR: Please from Ogeni Rauf's CV. I would sayit cannot be compared to that of sen Omisore.

But as a member of COREN. I can specifically to you my Fellow Nairlanders that he is an Engineer.
But what still baffales me is that how can one be in detensionfor 2years and still contest for the post of a SENATOR.. Please someone explain!!

That's to tell u that...he is real criminal......
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
bong4:

my brother, i think we should be tired of paper qualification but performance. We have alot of MBAs, ICANs etc mismanaging our economy. How many mechanical engineers can differentiate between an injector or carburetor. Don't judge a man only by what he is but also by what he has done.

And what has Mechanical Engineering got to do with injector and carburettor you twit. If you have no idea how a profession works ask Google

Again I repeat to you hysterical goons Aregbesola is a HONORARY engineer which is different from a properly qualified professional. Se e ti gbo? O su mi o.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by texaco1: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
I think it is right time seun sack the mod in charge of this politics section . Isn't it against nairaland policy that no one should insult another member?I have read just 2 pages and already I can count up to 15 different places where the word fool has been used ,if some people cannot discuss without throwing insults then they should be banned indefinitely. Ppl reading nigerian news on nairaland aren't only nigerians . SEUN GET UP ACTS TOGEtHER
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Abraham2013(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: Nwoye Graduated from Ebonyi State University's College of Medicine after quitting UNN.

Check ur fact Sir.

Graduated as wat? Also wat year did he graduate?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Abraham2013(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: I will carry out my investigation...
U no even get d facts self, u come dey shot check ur facts. Look tony was my neighbor in ojukwu hall in unec, d guy went 2 ebonyi state university went he left unec wit his close friend ofor. Both neva graduated and dey went into politics full time.
Coming to ogbeni aregbsola's cv, its clear d man was also a drop out, dat is y his highest qualification obtained is waec. If he had OND or HND, trust me he would hav presented it. Am not saying him been a waec holder makes him a bad leader, buh let's make one tin clear, he neva graduated 4rm any higher institution.
Also looking at his achievement as a commissioner for 8 yrs, I don't tink dere is anytin worth noting. The guy was just dere to obey oga tinubu and loot d state money shikina.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Abraham2013(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
felifeli:

And what has Mechanical Engineering got to do with injector and carburettor you twit. If you have no idea how a profession works ask Google

Again I repeat to you hysterical goons Aregbesola is a HONORARY engineer which is different from a properly qualified professional. Se e ti gbo? O su mi o.
Which one be honorary engineer again? Plz educate me more, wat r d functions of a honorary engineer?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by oapbrown(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dereformer:

Nonsense, oyedepo is a man I, as an individual, will never take seriously in this life.

A man who is busy fleecing his church members should never be taken seriously.

I am sure Aregbesola has pledged to pay tithe out of next month federal allocation before this statement was made.

Come August 9, both Aregbe and oyedepo will fail flat.

Guy! It won't cost yu anything to use ur senses when posting here. Yu don't have to use such words for a man of God...has he ever forced any member of his church to pay tithe? Just that yu're blind, many pple who attend that church are rich, cos dey're taught the kingdom concepts of making it and living far above average like yu. Btw, did he ever ask yu to pay tithe to his church? Well, just be careful the way yu talk about men of God, yur identity might be hidden here, but God knows yu, whatever yu claim to believe in!
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abraham2013:
Which one be honorary engineer again? Plz educate me more, wat r d functions of a honorary engineer?

What are the functions of any honorary degree holder? None whatsoever. Even Akala has an honorary phd as if you don't know.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Abraham2013:
U no even get d facts self, u come dey shot check ur facts. Look tony was my neighbor in ojukwu hall in unec, d guy went 2 ebonyi state university went he left unec wit his close friend ofor. Both neva graduated and dey went into politics full time.
Coming to ogbeni aregbsola's cv, its clear d man was also a drop out, dat is y his highest qualification obtained is waec. If he had OND or HND, trust me he would hav presented it. Am not saying him been a waec holder makes him a bad leader, buh let's make one tin clear, he neva graduated 4rm any higher institution.
Also looking at his achievement as a commissioner for 8 yrs, I don't tink dere is anytin worth noting. The guy was just dere to obey oga tinubu and loot d state money shikina.

Exactly. He was in poly Ibadan for a while but never finished. Might be due to finances though so I repent of abusing him for this. Chineke god please forgive me. Amen.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by LtCZAR: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yinkagbo:

That's to tell u that...he is real criminal......
please my fellow nairalander Who's is the Criminal here, Ogbeni Rauf or sen Omisore. And please where are those from Osun state and those from Omisore senatorial contitunency. Please tell Us MORE about this man that we don't know. To me all these politicians are like the Nigerian Police. They come to Your House you buy them a bottole of Beer, You go to their house you still by them HeNessy.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by dguyindcorner(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Akalia: you did pretty well on lashing out on me. Speaking of who is dumb, it's rather glaring you are, 'draft' or daft? You little piece of butt shit

thanks for correcting me, it's a typographical error anyway but thank God you know what you are!

I said you are draft, u said " no I am daft"
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Actually the pictures below should give you a good hint about how much schooling Rauf got as it appears that he has become arrested by an educational time frame in his life. As I have just said I no more begrudge him this because it may have been caused by many factors which he was not in control of like finances, illness etc. If God says that he will remain governor of Osun state i will rejoice with him. I even rejoice already with for getting this far with so little schooling. As for the rest of you , who are doing your own schooling on Nairaland there is hope for you too to become governors of your state, just be serious . Chikena. grin grin

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
That's my Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. Ph.D, B.Sc. Shall bow for ur O'level come August 9....

Victory is urs insha Allah.

Though, I have just a vote,I will give to u.

For your continuation plus project
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by oapbrown(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
felifeli:

Aregbesola is an HONORARY member of NSE/COREN. It is done by nearly all professional bodies and universities. You don't even have to go to school before getting an honorary award.

Mr. Oga, if what yu sed is true, it's not possible in fields like Engineering, Architecture and Medicine. How can dey honor yu with an Engr. Title without qualifying for it? Don't yu know des are noble professions that have a lot to with lives? I refuse to accept yur claim. Do yur research well, abeg!
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
barcanista: dig deep into Inec archive you will find out that it is not a new thing.. Eg Comrade Nwoye Tony who was NANS exPresident declared SSCE as his highest qualification to inec. Truth is it is all formalities as SSCE is the minimum requirement.

I know of som1 that presented his OND as his qualification just because he wanted a job that specifically demanded for OND. This dude have a Bsc too.

This shouldn't be an issue at all as long as the SSCE is not forged.
:I read ur comments and I see somebody emboded in a pit of inferiority,someone whose height is limited,someone who is lagging behind in a fast developing world.....,I still believe people like u got in 2 school wif forged documents day is if u ever did. When next u come in2 dis platform,make sure u concieve within u dat u are debating with intelectuals&learned minds and not people abt ur pedigree...
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

From the fool who still claim that chibok is a scam.
Jonathan, ur god, in his daft state is surely ashamed of u.
victordaft as ur name implies,u really sound like one who came 4rm a very rough&arrogant background.if u had just alittle sense of courtsy u wuld a little bit of respect 4 ur president @least considering d fact dat dat he bears d burden of dis nation as much as u can't bear ur own burdens. When next u visit nairaland,make sure u are u are well prepared 4 d task ahead. Illiterate!!! :
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by emiye(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
Why so much hate from people who dont matter, can a WAEC holder serve as a youth corper? grin grin grin

Ogbeni served in Kaduna state, maybe with the WAEC" result
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by MrRenaissance: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mogidi:

His mates were very dull then, imagine hovering round a crook.

Was this the school of crooks with Tinubu as Principal crook?

This post brought tears to my eyes. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
oapbrown:

Mr. Oga, if what yu sed is true, it's not possible in fields like Engineering, Architecture and Medicine. How can dey honor yu with an Engr. Title without qualifying for it? Don't yu know des are noble professions that have a lot to with lives? I refuse to accept yur claim. Do yur research well, abeg!

I know for certain. It is you that needs to go do research. Thanks
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
emiye: Why so much hate from people who dont matter, can a WAEC holder serve as a youth corper? grin grin grin

Ogbeni served in Kaduna state, maybe with the WAEC" result

You are a liar show us the picture. If you have such picture it is photoshop-ed. He never proceeded beyond ond
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by oapbrown(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
felifeli:

I know for certain. It is you that needs to go do research. Thanks

So yu've actually seen someone who didn't write professional exams being awarded an honorary degree of An Engineer, An Architect, Pharmacist or a Medical Doctor, guy, I fear yur lies fa. And dey also will be performing those duties as the names? No wahala, give us names of pple (facts) who've benefitted from dis honors before
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by emiye(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2014
felifeli:

You are a liar show us the picture. If you have such picture it is photoshop-ed. He never proceeded beyond ond

Even you yourself know in your heart of heart, you are simply embarking on a campaign of calumny for reasons best known to you.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Ugele: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Mogidi:

His mates were very dull then, imagine hovering round a crook.

Was this the school of crooks with Tinubu as Principal crook?

U are nothing a big fool. Dis can not make ur candidate emerge in 2015 election.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Ugele: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2014
oapbrown:

So yu've actually seen someone who didn't write professional exams being awarded an honorary degree of An Engineer, An Architect, Pharmacist or a Medical Doctor, guy, I fear yur lies fa. And dey also will be performing those duties as the names? No wahala, give us names of pple (facts) who've benefitted from dis honors before
wise one
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Ugele: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2014
felifeli:

if u like climb d tree & fall down na u sabi. I know some sheep among Yorubas family.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Ugele: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2014
favoryte33: victordaft as ur name implies,u really sound like one who came 4rm a very rough&arrogant background.if u had just alittle sense of courtsy u wuld a little bit of respect 4 ur president @least considering d fact dat dat he bears d burden of dis nation as much as u can't bear ur own burdens. When next u visit nairaland,make sure u are u are well prepared 4 d task ahead. Illiterate!!! :
u are d number one illiterate like ur brother.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by AMvanquish: 12:50am On Jul 12, 2014
codedguy1: There is something I don't understand! Why would a qualified engr present WAEC cert as his highest educational qualification?

Is there something am missing?
Even Gov Lamido of Jigawa used his SSCE cert.... I guess its the minimum requirement from Inec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.