Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (49438 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola's 30 Months Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Chaleeee: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2014
Demdem:

Fool direct ur frustrations to the constitution that stated such besides even aregberascal critics knows he has above that but has chosen to present this to allow u fools to get busy on immaterial things which seems to be working.
Even at that, being a school cert holder doesnt mean one doest have what it takes to lead a state afterall we av a PHd currently failing miserably as president.
Fool, again are u ashamed that he is a fellow of NSE? grin grin grin

this is all he achieved in 4 years. The pictures you see represent the state of education in Osun. The polilooter claims to have give tablets to students when they don't have classrooms, no desk and chairs. Tell me what is tinubu's stooge's priority? Satisfying his slavemaster or destroying Osun's future. As you can see, education is lacking in Osun. I don't expect much from a sch sert holder anyway

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chai ! Na so he bad reach ? Aregbesola dia ris God ooo!! angry angry angry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
dguyindcorner:
OK may be this will clear ur daftness...omisore has been jailed before but Aregbesola hasn't.
is DAT clear!

Demdem:

Fool, are u now convinced that he is a fellow. Surely shame won't allow u to accept that defeat. Checkmate. grin
Again fool, he has the basic waec needed as stated in the constitution and how he chooses to administer his government is none of ur Ibotic concern.

Anu e nse mi. If you want your oga Arisekola to remain governor you better go to the street and canvas for him instead of fighting gidigbo on the internet. You are just wasting your energy here o .Time is going. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chaleeee:

this is all he achieved in 4 years. The pictures you see represent the state of education in Osun. The polilooter claims to have give tablets to students when they don't have classrooms, no desk and chairs. Tell me what is tinubu's stooge's priority? Satisfying his slavemaster or destroying Osun's future. As you can see, education is lacking in Osun. I don't expect much from a sch sert holder anyway

Fool, is that all the pictures u can manage to dig up. I can even do far more than that goon. Try again with much more brutal ones.
Again fool, it's up to Osun peeps and not an Ibotic fellow like u to determine who govern them next. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
felifeli:

Anu e nse mi. If you want your oga Arisekola to remain governor you better go to the street and canvas for him instead of fighting gidigbo on the internet. You are just wasting your energy here o .Time is going. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1) he isn't an oga of mine.
2) Arisekola is dead, Aregbesola is the governor. Use ur brain.
3) pending when u have evidence that his fellowship is honorary, kindly shut it.
4) the people of osun will determine who govern them either from aregberascal or the killer of bola ige.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Chaleeee: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, is that all the pictures u can manage to dig up. I can even do far more than that goon. Try again with much more brutal ones.
Again fool, it's up to Osun peeps and not an Ibotic fellow like u to determine who govern them next. grin

Fool, your job is a very difficult one. So you admit that These pictures are Rauf's hallmark in Osun. How much did he pay for your conscience, you, your ilk and offspring will forever be slaves to Islamic bigotry and the fraud perpetrated by its representatives. The pple of Osun have seen thru ur antics. Shame on APC
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Demdem:

2) Arisekola is dead, Aregbesola is the governor. Use ur brain.

Sorry o. I thot Aregbesola is Aare Musulumi of Osun State . Thank you for correcting me. When did Aregbesola Arisekola die ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by dguyindcorner(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
felifeli:

Like u do!
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by oapbrown(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
felifeli:

I have nothing against you guys and indeed nothing against Rauf Aregbesola too. What I hate is deceit and that is what I speak against otherwise I am only having a little fun here on Nairaland. From your words I get the impression that your incomes depend on Aregbesola remaining as governor , but loosen up and don't get so worked up about whatever happens here . I am sure 99.8 percent of the electorate don't even know what Nairaland or Facebook is about and will not be affected by whatever argument goes on in facebook or Nairand. They will vote purely on basis of whatever Aregbesola has done to their lives over the past 4 years. They will give him a pass mark or fail. I hope for your sake that they pass him, as for me I don't care . Whoever the cap fits let him wear it. My personal scoresheet is as follows anyway;
Personality - Clownish (Fail)
Projects - not sustainable (Fail)
Integrity - Suspicious (Fail)
Enthusiasm - Impressive (Pass)
Innovation - half-baked (Fail)

Thank you

Talk only about what you know. That am supporting a political aspirant doesn't mean he's feeding me. Well, I'm a well-established professional in my field and I don't need any government to survive. All I'm saying is, when a state is in the hands of great minds who, irrespective of whatever qualifications they have, can develop the state to look better than a village, it's economy will definitely grow. One thing is sure, when transformation begins in a place, some pple find it difficult to accept, but the end is always good. Am not one of those selfish pple who only care about what dey av to put in their pockets...whether APC or PDP, we know dey're all thieves, but when a personality proves himself worthy of an opportunity, den we shud rightly give him. I can tell yu many supporters of PDP are doing so, mainly becos of the stipends they give them afterwards even tho they know who's doing what. I lived in Osun State for decades and I can tell yu, it's been transformed from what we used to have...Just like yu sed, the people know the right person to vote for, even if someone pays dem N10000 for a N200 popcorn!
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by oapbrown(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
felifeli:

oapbrown You continually misunderstand me for your own reason. An 'honorary' degree is just what it is. It is a useless degree/decoration that the holder cannot use to find employment and given on basis of some contribution (usually money) of awardee to society or the faculty awarding it . In this case we are talking about honorary 'membership' of a professional body which works the same way and is purely cash and carry. I am quite certain that most state governors have honorary awards in several professional bodies.

The Nigeria Society of Engineers has six membership categories , one of which is a Honorary Fellow . Please see following link and the citation at the bottom of the page which I have copied below
http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=member

6.HONORARY FELLOW
The Council of the Society may at its discretion elect distinguished persons to Honorary Fellowship. Such persons, though not necessarily engineers, would normally have used their positions to render notable assistance to the practice of engineering science.

I hope this puts your mind at rest.

Ok, fine! What am saying is, If Aregbe is a trained Technician, why do yu think he won't go ahead to get his qualification as an Engineer and look for an honorary, when it's definitely useless. Honorary Engineer cannot practice like a licensed Engineer, that's what am saying! Remember, he has a Private Registered Engineering Firm...which he started many years ago, so u mean to tell me, he's been using his honorary degree to practice all des while? Haba, guy! Can yu allow an honorary engineer handle ur own multi-million naira project?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
oapbrown:

Ok, fine! What am saying is, If Aregbe is a trained Technician, why do yu think he won't go ahead to get his qualification as an Engineer and look for an honorary, when it's definitely useless. Honorary Engineer cannot practice like a licensed Engineer, that's what am saying! Remember, he has a Private Registered Engineering Firm...which he started many years ago, so u mean to tell me, he's been using his honorary degree to practice all des while? Haba, guy! Can yu allow an honorary engineer handle ur own multi-million naira project?

A lot of trained engineers never as a matter of fact bother to register with NSE/COREN and I say this as an insider. And by the way, to run an engineering firm you only need to have someone in your board of directors who is a registered engineer, same with all professional firms - pharmacy, accountancy, surgery etc , so your arguments are neither here nor there. We could argue this for years and not come to an agreement. Let's agree that God knows the truth and leave it as that. Have a good week. grin grin grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by bong4(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Demdem:

U know little or nothing about that goon. Those ones I call names, we know ourselves. Stick to ur comments and mind ur business.

tnx. Person no dey put mouth for family matter. Abeg no vex.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
felifeli:

Sorry o. I thot Aregbesola is Aare Musulumi of Osun State . Thank you for correcting me. When did Aregbesola Arisekola die ? grin grin grin grin

U thought...... Most times, stupidity commences from that.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Chaleeee:

Fool, your job is a very difficult one. So you admit that These pictures are Rauf's hallmark in Osun. How much did he pay for your conscience, you, your ilk and offspring will forever be slaves to Islamic bigotry and the fraud perpetrated by its representatives. The pple of Osun have seen thru ur antics. Shame on APC

Fool, do u even know the meaning of bigotry? U sound daft using such words in this context.
Again fool, the people of osun will decide between aregberascal and the killer of bola ige and not ibos like u.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
oapbrown:

Nothing suggest so far that he is an honorary fellow. However there is no dispute that he is a fellow from ikeja branch. For him to be such, he would have been a registered Engineer. Kindly check my earlier posts.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Demdem:

U thought...... Most times, stupidity commences from that.

Bawo ni ti nse o gan? Eeke eebu re ti po ju grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
felifeli:

Bawo ni ti nse o gan? Eeke eebu re ti po ju grin

Speak English, this isn't ur village square.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by oapbrown(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2014
Demdem:

Nothing suggest so far that he is an honorary fellow. However there is no dispute that he is a fellow from ikeja branch. For him to be such, he would have been a registered Engineer. Kindly check my earlier posts.

Thanks jare! I just think it's not too good when some people try to pull others down becos of some unrealistic beefs dey have for them...have a great week, bro!
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Demdem:

Speak English, this isn't ur village square.

Say all you have been saying in your native language please, because this English ain't working well for you. Only thing you seem to have learnt in English is how to abuse people. You don't even know how proper nouns should be presented , which is basic English grammar. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2014
oapbrown:

Thanks jare! I just think it's not too good when some people try to pull others down becos of some unrealistic beefs dey have for them...have a great week, bro!

U welkom.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2014
felifeli:

Say all you have been saying in your native language please, because this English ain't working well for you. Only thing you seem to have learnt in English is how to abuse people. You don't even know how proper nouns should be presented , which is basic English grammar. grin grin grin grin

Fool, on this site which u signed on, mode of communication is English.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by sangresan(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
You have a dunde-united called Felifeli vomiting hubris on Nairaland.....On Nairaland,every lazy bone is a political analyst.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Prince22(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Get the fools that can not define achievement but so sentimental minded out of this house!!!!!
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
sangresan: You have a dunde-united called Felifeli vomiting hubris on Nairaland.....On Nairaland,every lazy bone is a political analyst.

Se emi ni dundee United? Lukuluku ka gbe o lo grin
Go ask Aregbesola what that means. grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by sangresan(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
felifeli:

Se emi ni dundee United? Lukuluku ka gbe o lo grin
Go ask Aregbesola what that means. grin
......A lowlife seeking attention...If you have something doing or you have any hope of achieving greatness in life,you wont be wasting your time on Nairaland promoting a fool like Omisore.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ugele: u are d number one illiterate like ur brother.
sometimes I wonder how people like u come abt knowing how 2 read&write.u are just so daft dat&lack substance.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by LUTAS(m): 1:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Recently, one of the schools constructed by this Aregbesola administration collapsed, that shows the inferiority of what he is doing and incapability to hold the post.

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by 12Monkeys: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Engr. Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola was born in
the month of May, 1957. He had his
primary and secondary education in Ondo
State , and later attended The Polytechnic ,
Ibadan , where he studied Mechanical
Engineering and graduated in 1980 .

Big fcking lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.