Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (49434 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola's 30 Months Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by dhsfbi(m): 1:33am On Jul 12, 2014
What the Bleep is going on here, August 9 is less than a month why not lets wait and see. Aregbesola hmmmm Ogbeni Aregbesola why is it so hard for you to accept you are gone for good in Osun State, Your latest actions shows that you are only caring for Osun people because you need their vote. Immediately after Fayose was Declared the Winner of Ekiti Governorship election these are your actions: You pay teachers may salary on the 19th of june and pay june salary on the 29th of June where does the money suddenly comes from or you get Gov Adeleke to borrow money for you from Davidos' Father/davido himself, You pay OYES four month salary out of eight month you own them [Aregbe idea of Youth Empowerment] thank God they can now think most of them now have PDP party card and vow to vote for Omisore, Abusing your opponent during campaign which i do not think you need if you have done well to Win second term, Telling APC member to load themselves in terms of juju on election day, Awarding contract to ineligible people[Opon imo to kabiru aregbesola who know nothing about computing or even science, Someone format Opon Imo and Install PES 2013 on it, School Uniform contract to our pretty first lady]. Hmmmmm abeg i no fit type again, things to type just dey come sahur will soon reach.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2014
favoryte33: victordaft as ur name implies,u really sound like one who came 4rm a very rough&arrogant background.if u had just alittle sense of courtsy u wuld a little bit of respect 4 ur president @least considering d fact dat dat he bears d burden of dis nation as much as u can't bear ur own burdens. When next u visit nairaland,make sure u are u are well prepared 4 d task ahead. Illiterate!!! :

Fool, carry ur morals elsewhere. Don't have time to explain why I do what I do today.
Jonathan deserves no respect because the fool himself does not respect the citizenery.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2014
bong4:
bros you can still pass your comment without calling him/ her names. Let's be cultured here.

U know little or nothing about that goon. Those ones I call names, we know ourselves. Stick to ur comments and mind ur business.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2014
olurotimi1:
@my father, you are a retard

Impressive.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2014
emiye:
Even you yourself know in your heart of heart, you are simply embarking on a campaign of calumny for reasons best known to you.
oapbrown:

So yu've actually seen someone who didn't write professional exams being awarded an honorary degree of An Engineer, An Architect, Pharmacist or a Medical Doctor, guy, I fear yur lies fa. And dey also will be performing those duties as the names? No wahala, give us names of pple (facts) who've benefitted from dis honors before

I have nothing against you guys and indeed nothing against Rauf Aregbesola too. What I hate is deceit and that is what I speak against otherwise I am only having a little fun here on Nairaland. From your words I get the impression that your incomes depend on Aregbesola remaining as governor , but loosen up and don't get so worked up about whatever happens here . I am sure 99.8 percent of the electorate don't even know what Nairaland or Facebook is about and will not be affected by whatever argument goes on in facebook or Nairand. They will vote purely on basis of whatever Aregbesola has done to their lives over the past 4 years. They will give him a pass mark or fail. I hope for your sake that they pass him, as for me I don't care . Whoever the cap fits let him wear it. My personal scoresheet is as follows anyway;
Personality - Clownish (Fail)
Projects - not sustainable (Fail)
Integrity - Suspicious (Fail)
Enthusiasm - Impressive (Pass)
Innovation - half-baked (Fail)

Thank you
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2014
oapbrown:

So yu've actually seen someone who didn't write professional exams being awarded an honorary degree of An Engineer, An Architect, Pharmacist or a Medical Doctor, guy, I fear yur lies fa. And dey also will be performing those duties as the names? No wahala, give us names of pple (facts) who've benefitted from dis honors before

oapbrown You continually misunderstand me for your own reason. An 'honorary' degree is just what it is. It is a useless degree/decoration that the holder cannot use to find employment and given on basis of some contribution (usually money) of awardee to society or the faculty awarding it . In this case we are talking about honorary 'membership' of a professional body which works the same way and is purely cash and carry. I am quite certain that most state governors have honorary awards in several professional bodies.

The Nigeria Society of Engineers has six membership categories , one of which is a Honorary Fellow . Please see following link and the citation at the bottom of the page which I have copied below
http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=member

6.HONORARY FELLOW
The Council of the Society may at its discretion elect distinguished persons to Honorary Fellowship. Such persons, though not necessarily engineers, would normally have used their positions to render notable assistance to the practice of engineering science.

I hope this puts your mind at rest.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2014
sangresan: If you believe this Omisore's profile,you are dumb...Can you build something on nothing?...A challenge has been handed out to Omisore since last year...Let him show the pics of his Matric Day at Owo Poly or that of his Graduation Day....If he cannot do that,let him convince Nigerians by identifying just two of his class mates at Owo Poly...Owo Poly is under Mimiko and we know why Omisore spent fortunes on Mimiko's election...Let him surprise us by identifying his friends in school.If he cannot,then all those supporting Omisore here are just backing the wrong horse...Meanwhile,Aregbesola has his Matric Day pics,Graduation Day pics and NYSC pics on facebook...If you arent sure,add Omowaiye Oluremi on facebook and ask him to send you the pics.Shalom.
I don't have the pic of me matriculating or graduating does that mean I did not attend a uni?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by AmbOlaoye1(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2014
ogbeni is working and we appreciate his efforts as been galantry

keep it up
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by omisakint: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by omisakint: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
[i][/i]

Most of d peeps suporting argebe on dis thread r not base in osun nor have voters card. Election isn't won on social media ooo. I can never vote for apc why? Cuse I got the highest score in the last recruitment test back in 2013 in my cadre but as apc will have it they employed those that didn't do the interview at all. So abeg tell me to vote for apc again.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by abbyyzino(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
sangresan: If you believe this Omisore's profile,you are dumb...Can you build something on nothing?...A challenge has been handed out to Omisore since last year...Let him show the pics of his Matric Day at Owo Poly or that of his Graduation Day....If he cannot do that,let him convince Nigerians by identifying just two of his class mates at Owo Poly...Owo Poly is under Mimiko and we know why Omisore spent fortunes on Mimiko's election...Let him surprise us by identifying his friends in school.If he cannot,then all those supporting Omisore here are just backing the wrong horse...Meanwhile,Aregbesola has his Matric Day pics,Graduation Day pics and NYSC pics on facebook...If you arent sure,add Omowaiye Oluremi on facebook and ask him to send you the pics.Shalom.
Oluremi Omowaiye, is that you sir. I know him very well back then in Lautech. He's one of the big guys that runs Lautech ICT.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by emiye(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
felifeli:

I have nothing against you guys and indeed nothing against Rauf Aregbesola too. What I hate is deceit and that is what I speak against otherwise I am only having a little fun here on Nairaland. From your words I get the impression that your incomes depend on Aregbesola remaining as governor , but loosen up and don't get so worked up about whatever happens here . I am sure 99.8 percent of the electorate don't even know what Nairaland or Facebook is about and will not be affected by whatever argument goes on in facebook or Nairand. They will vote purely on basis of whatever Aregbesola has done to their lives over the past 4 years. They will give him a pass mark or fail. I hope for your sake that they pass him, as for me I don't care . Whoever the cap fits let him wear it. My personal scoresheet is as follows anyway;
Personality - Clownish (Fail)
Projects - not sustainable (Fail)
Integrity - Suspicious (Fail)
Enthusiasm - Impressive (Pass)
Innovation - half-baked (Fail)

Thank you
All politicians are deceivers, in fact virtually all nigerians are full of deceit. I have learnt to pick the half bread over none.

That aside, i have also learnt to judge incumbent politician based on the depth of what (s)he has done not what was promised to be done. what i consider more important in your list are projects and innovation Share those projects and innovation that made you arrived at the fail status for the governor.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
felifeli:

oapbrown You continually misunderstand me for your own reason. An 'honorary' degree is just what it is. It is a useless degree/decoration that the holder cannot use to find employment and given on basis of some contribution (usually money) of awardee to society or the faculty awarding it . In this case we are talking about honorary 'membership' of a professional body which works the same way and is purely cash and carry. I am quite certain that most state governors have honorary awards in several professional bodies.

The Nigeria Society of Engineers has six membership categories , one of which is a Honorary Fellow . Please see following link and the citation at the bottom of the page which I have copied below
http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=member

6.HONORARY FELLOW
The Council of the Society may at its discretion elect distinguished persons to Honorary Fellowship. Such persons, though not necessarily engineers, would normally have used their positions to render notable assistance to the practice of engineering science.

I hope this puts your mind at rest.

vi. FELLOW

Election into the Fellowship Grade shall either be by direct application or by invitation of the Council.

b. FELLOWSHIP BY INVITATION

REQUIREMENTS

A person to be invited to the Fellowship Grade of the Society is expected to have satisfied the following requirements:
i. Must be a corporate member of the Society.
ii. Shall satisfy all membership conditions as stipulated in the Society�s memorandum& Articles of Association.
iii. Must be COREN registered.
iv. Shall normally have had not less than twenty (20) years outstanding experience in the practice of Engineering.
v. Must have been outstanding in his/her field of Engineering. ie such a person must be a widely acknowledged authority in his/her field.
vi. Must have continuously had professional development.
vii. Must have been consistent in the payment of the NSE annual subscriptions/dues/levies etc
viii. Shall have rendered valuable and selfless service to the Society over a period of tim

http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=news&view=newsdetail&id=67
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Chaleeee: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, the bottom line is he has the basic requirement which he has presented. Of cos that isn't his highest qualifications. It's deliberately done by him to allow fools like u to continue to debate about it.
By the way, Ogbeni is a fellow of the NSE, check their website idiot. It's interesting to see that NSE will give a waec holder such.
The joke is on ur kind. grin

Your ignorance is profound. If Rauf is a fellow of NSE, then post the link for all to see rather than showing the rottenness of your belly to the whole world.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=directory&membername=rauf

Fellowship of NSE is either by application or invitation.
Check the above link and see aregberascal name and number on the website. He is from ikeja branch.
Am assuming that aregberascal fellowship came in by invitation, even at that some certain conditions needs to be satisfied as stated in the earlier post I got from their site chief among which is such must be a registered Engineer.
Am also aware of the honorary stuff u posted however am not so sure if aregberascal fellowship is honorary. That link which produced his name stated no such thing.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chaleeee:

Your ignorance is profound. If Rauf is a fellow of NSE, then post the link for all to see rather than showing the rottenness of your belly to the whole world.

Fool, check the link above and see aregberascal name well written with his number. U sound daft.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Chaleeee: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
abbyyzino: Oluremi Omowaiye, is that you sir. I know him very well back then in Lautech. He's one of the big guys that runs Lautech ICT.

Since when did pictures start qualifying for degrees? Anybody can go to a sch and snap pictures or wear NYSC khaki and pose for pictures.

Why not go to the UK-based schools which happen to be his alma mater to make inquiries about him.

I got admitted in Adekunle Ajasin Uni in 2003 but I left the for Great Ife in 2004 where I graduated from with honors. Does my leaving akungba for Ife mean I didn't attend univ?
I clear made a choice. Who wouldn't leave Owo Poly for pristine education in UK?

Mind you, he bagged these degrees when it wasn't for sale like today.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Chaleeee: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, check the link above and see aregberascal name well written with his number. U sound daft.

Fool, what other qualification does the boko haramist have? Incompetency? Or the fact that he did not use commissioners for the first 1 year of his administration? Or the lackluster education sector in Osun state?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chaleeee:

Fool, what other qualification does the boko haramist have? Incompetency? Or the fact that he did not use commissioners for the first 1 year of his administration? Or the lackluster education sector in Osun state?

Fool, are u now convinced that he is a fellow. Surely shame won't allow u to accept that defeat. Checkmate. grin
Again fool, he has the basic waec needed as stated in the constitution and how he chooses to administer his government is none of ur Ibotic concern.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Chaleeee: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, are u now convinced that he is a fellow. Surely shame won't allow u to accept that defeat. Checkmate. grin
Again fool, he has the basic waec needed as stated in the constitution and how he chooses to administer his government is none of ur Ibotic concern.

Your above comment shows how foolish and backward you are. So you want to entrust the wellbeing of a whole state to a school cert holder. I bet you need to get your brain checked by a school cert doctor too. Radarada!
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chaleeee:

Your above comment shows how foolish and backward you are. So you want to entrust the wellbeing of a whole state to a school cert holder. I bet you need to get your brain checked by a school cert doctor too. Radarada!

Fool direct ur frustrations to the constitution that stated such besides even aregberascal critics knows he has above that but has chosen to present this to allow u fools to get busy on immaterial things which seems to be working.
Even at that, being a school cert holder doesnt mean one doest have what it takes to lead a state afterall we av a PHd currently failing miserably as president.
Fool, again are u ashamed that he is a fellow of NSE? grin grin grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by felifeli: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ko buru why are we arguing here like jobless housewives ? August 9 is just around the corner , whether Aregbesola has PHD or or he no get o , the koko which is who wins election.
Please is Nairabet taking bet for Osun State election, I want to make some cool gbemu . grin grin grin
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by fclala: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: I am in no way holding brief for Aregbesola but I was only pointing that "Nigeria Politicians are fond of it". I absolutely agree with you that we all should declare what we earn(Qualification) to the electorate as public officers. However, it doesn't call for others to question his qualification. Reason being that it is at the prerogative of the individual because the constitution did NOT specifically say "Highest Qualification" but it said "At least a minimum of SSCE". Since he has it, we should allow him to enjoy his prerogative,

Thank you
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by fclala: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why did he choose to deceive the electorate?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by emmasege: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Honestly speaking, i have the feeling that ogbeni's educational profile/qualification should be probed. The fact that he claimed to have attended Poly and he has not used that certificate to work anywhere in the public service, other than in the Asiwaju's People's Club where he has worked from 1999 till date.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by porka: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
dguyindcorner:

What has Omisore his opponent who has no Godfather achieved worthy of emulation?

Only in Nigeria will a known convict come with boldness to contest for a post.

Only in Nigeria will an ex governor arrested for embezzling state's money and whose case is still in the court come back to rule as Governor again.

All PDP governors are not corrupt but all corrupt governors are PDP member. If I lie check records.

Only in Nigeria will a person being prosecuted for forgery be declared governor by Ayo Salami by canceling votes in 10 local governments.

Only in Nigeria will a court rely on a forged document to make pronouncement.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by dguyindcorner(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
porka:

Only in Nigeria will a person being prosecuted for forgery be declared governor by Ayo Salami by canceling votes in 10 local governments.

Only in Nigeria will a court rely on a forged document to make pronouncement.

chai!!! I can feel your pain bro.

He was prosecuted, was he jailed?

Note d difference
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by porka: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Randerl: ”...In 16 years hundreds of billions of naira
have been spent and we cannot switch on
electricity and in seven years we have created
four plants. It shows that something is missing.
So unless you vote for All Progressive Congress
it is going to be difficult to have electricity." B. R. Fashola

Fashola did not buy a low-cost cement.

Where will he get a low-cost turbine and gas to buy?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by porka: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
dguyindcorner:

chai!!! I can feel your pain bro.

He was prosecuted, was he jailed?

Note d difference

So you know the difference?

Where is your 'convict' then?

I bet your difference doesn't apply in your arrested 'governor', hypocrite.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by porka: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
bong4:

my brother, i think we should be tired of paper qualification but performance. We have alot of MBAs, ICANs etc mismanaging our economy. How many mechanical engineers can differentiate between an injector or carburetor. Don't judge a man only by what he is but also by what he has done.

We shouldn't ignore character though.

Anyone can have skill and qualifications.

Without character, the skills and qualifications are useless.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by dguyindcorner(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
porka:

So you know the difference?

Where is your 'convict' then?

I bet your difference doesn't apply in your arrested 'governor', hypocrite.

OK may be this will clear ur daftness...omisore has been jailed before but Aregbesola hasn't.

is DAT clear!
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by SenatorJames(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2014
Kudos to Ogbeni himself. Truely you have proved yourself as an outstanding man at the helm of affairs, in a state rich in tradition and culture. Please I want to know his activities in Osun state, before he became governor, apart from when he was in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.